Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Submit Post
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by sakuni Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» What is happening to LLUB?
by yasasncas Yesterday at 9:40 pm

» The Stock Chat by EquityChamp
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Sampath Right, Additional shares
by Dedat Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» CAUTION - Shareholders of Abans group companies , Depositors and Bankers -
by Wimal Modawansa Yesterday at 6:48 pm

» Wiser's TA Chart Room
by Dr_CSE Yesterday at 4:20 pm

» Market Sell Off
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 4:11 pm

» WHO WILL REFORM THE COUNTRY'S ECONOMY?????????
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:27 pm

» PAN ASIA POWER
by Nuwan Samarawickrama Yesterday at 11:26 am

» AUTODROME PLC
by visvajith Yesterday at 9:24 am

» Construction of 32-storey Renuka Towers begins
by equityhunter Yesterday at 9:02 am

» COMD net assets value
by Dietoday Yesterday at 8:54 am

» AUTODROME PLC
by shaban Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:56 pm

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by 2017 Cse Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:15 pm

» Rupee depreciation and foreign investment
by TuTanKaman Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:13 pm

» AEL @ 19.60
by mtsfernando Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:17 am

» COCR can be attractive
by suku502 Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:33 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by cse_eagle Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:07 am

» Sampath Bank PLC - A giant awakening
by DS Wijesinghe Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:08 am

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by EquityChamp Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:04 am

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market News » Market Sell Off

Market Sell Off

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Market Sell Off on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:00 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

Look out for Big market sell off ....

Advise : Exit at current levels even at a loss. Thank me later




Maharaja.


41 Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:45 pm

Theekshana


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
This guy wants the market to crash. Supporter of Rajapaksha, the name implies "Maharaja".

42 Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Theekshana,

Market correction, not crash. 
Ex. today DIAL trading at 14/- it must come down to 10/-
      from 10/- when it come to 8/- that is crash

NEST CTC JKH HNB COMB all banks and all blue chips must correct according to country's & market situation that is Wholesale Negative.

Fighting with me is useless, understand the market and invest. 

Now the time is to book profits and wait till market drop, members blaming me are the members who cannot sell because of heavy loss positions. You  have 2 options ;

1. Listen to me and book profits, or sell now and buy at lower prices
2. Watch members who tell " Do Not Sell " , and finally force selling your portfolio.




Goodluck,
Maharaja

43 Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Here are the support levels during the market fall ;

1.) 6370 
2.) 6274
3.) 6077


Maharaja.

44 Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:42 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

WHO IS THAT SOMEBODY? 


ITS NONE OTHER THAN "MAHARAJA".

45 Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:39 pm

kovida


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
No Market in the world would go straight up or straight down. It is a natural behaviour of its up and down. This could be called market consolidation or profit taking in market jargon. There is no reason for  the  market crash and if sombody check from brokers of their order books of foreign buying it would  be an evident  to which  direction market is going to go. Without knowing facts and figures,if somebody is trying show of imminenet market crash,we should first chek what is the motive behind such statements. From my experince in the market for past 30+ years,I have entirely a different view.  Be cautious of market manpulators .

46 Re: Market Sell Off on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:03 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Theekshana,

Market correction, not crash. 
Ex. today DIAL trading at 14/- it must come down to 10/-
      from 10/- when it come to 8/- that is crash

NEST CTC JKH HNB COMB all banks and all blue chips must correct according to country's & market situation that is Wholesale Negative.

Fighting with me is useless, understand the market and invest. 

Now the time is to book profits and wait till market drop, members blaming me are the members who cannot sell because of heavy loss positions. You  have 2 options ;

1. Listen to me and book profits, or sell now and buy at lower prices
2. Watch members who tell " Do Not Sell " , and finally force selling your portfolio.




Goodluck,
Maharaja


Truth can be seen now !!!!
The jokers that shouted are missing. 
Truth always wins.

Maharaja

47 Re: Market Sell Off on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:22 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The change in the political scenario within the next year or two is going to be v.good for CSE. You will witness a stable Govt with a different leadership, rapid acceleration of infrastructure projects coupled with improved standard of living for the people. The missing CSE bull will start running with full stamina. 

Maharaja mark my word. But, of course may not be good for 'Diaspora' who are a threat to the unity and sovereignty of the country.

48 Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:49 am

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Here are the support levels during the market fall ;

1.) 6370 
2.) 6274
3.) 6077


Maharaja.

Predicted by my technical analysis, the support levels I gave are valid. Blue chips still did not fall.

49 Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:52 am

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Blue chips beginning to shake !!!

50 Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:05 am

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
COMB sell offer at 135/- for 2,000,000 shares. Any buyers pls inbox

51 Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:18 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:COMB sell offer at 135/- for 2,000,000 shares. Any buyers pls inbox
My take on Maharaja
He is a Sri Lankan living in Sri Lanka with close links with the family members of the JINS group. Or he could even be a family member, probably lived in India, UK and even USA. His sole reason to have heavily promoted Orient Finance when JINS family owned more than 99 % of the shareholding is a point in this direction.

He knew Orient Finance would go up in price not because of the crappy reasons he attributed, but he probably knew the parent company’s discussions with Allianz.

Now that they have a billions out of that deal they are daydreaming of a market collapse so that they could buy Blue Chips at ridiculously low prices.

I read some one saying, name Maharaja suggests his links to MR. Not really, it associates with India.

52 Re: Market Sell Off Yesterday at 11:29 am

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja

Now members can see how Maharaja saw the future. 

Yesterday Dollar 159.55,  as Maharaja told it will cross 160/-

Today (current time) CSE turnover 75 Mn. Less than Negombo Malu market turnover. 

I see a positive to market only with Political developments. market friendly government must come to power. If not better to trade in negombo malu market.

Latest negative news to economy ;

Japan banned tea imports from SL.
Big tax imposed on Gem export. Gem export 20% drop and experts say it will drop by 50%.
Foreign remittance will also drop due to new tax imposed.

Maharaja.

53 Re: Market Sell Off Yesterday at 3:53 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:COMB sell offer at 135/- for 2,000,000 shares. Any buyers pls inbox
My take on Maharaja
He is a Sri Lankan living in Sri Lanka with  close links with the family members of the JINS group. Or he could even be a family member, probably lived in India, UK and even USA. His sole reason to have heavily promoted Orient Finance when JINS family owned more than 99 % of the shareholding is a point in this direction.

He knew Orient Finance would go up in price not because of the crappy reasons he attributed, but he probably knew the parent company’s discussions with Allianz.

Now that they have a billions out of that deal they are daydreaming of a market collapse so that they could buy Blue Chips at ridiculously low prices.

I read some one saying, name Maharaja suggests his links to MR. Not really, it associates with India.
Ane ban rupee USD chart is an increasing step function.It has been like than and it will be same.oka uba kiyanna onee naa..check the definition of " increasing step functions"

54 Re: Market Sell Off Yesterday at 4:11 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:COMB sell offer at 135/- for 2,000,000 shares. Any buyers pls inbox
My take on Maharaja
He is a Sri Lankan living........I read some one saying, name Maharaja suggests his links to MR. Not really, it associates with India.
Ane ban rupee USD chart is an increasing step function.It has been like than and it will be same.oka uba kiyanna onee naa..check the definition of " increasing step
Are your comments in relation to my post??????? If so could you pls elaborate?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum