Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka Kattadiyalage Wegapitiya tries to manipulate Household Gas prices in Gas market, Wegapitiya lead LAUGFS Gas in a secret Deal to Bankrupt Government's Litro Gas by affecting 1.3 Million Households and 5 million people in the country
by Uaecoindubai Today at 2:55 pm

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by Uaecoindubai Today at 2:42 pm

» Economic Health of Sri Lanka
by Uaecoindubai Today at 2:30 pm

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Today at 2:30 pm

» REEF possible run.
by hammurabi Today at 6:50 am

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by glad Yesterday at 10:40 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 8:35 am

» Would CIC make an upward move in the coming weeks?
by hammurabi Yesterday at 12:39 am

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:08 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:17 pm

» SME M&A opportunity
by raheem72@gmail.com Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:21 pm

» Sri Lanka Hilton Hotels Must Investigate or Oust Unfit and Improper - Kashmi App Bankrupted Sanjiv Alles who hides about his Career in Kashmi for Colombo Hilton Hotel Director Profile
by AmalHoole Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:47 pm

» Why ALHP is having a huge demand despite consecutive losses?
by wisdom79 Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:03 am

» TIME TO LOOK AEL
by sanjulanka Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 pm

» HEXP next run up to 120-130
by nishjaya Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

» Cabinet nod for Colombo Stock Exchange to be converted to a company limited by shares
by glad Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:30 am

» Lanka Bell to be acquired by Mobitel - Sources
by soileconomy Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 am

» Sri Lanka Watapota (WAPO) Guardian Capital lose Rs. 10 Mn of Funds because of Kashmi App Closed down, Kashmi Co-Founder Bankrupt Sanjiv Alles now landed on Hilton Colombo Director Board owned by Yahapalana Government
by AmalHoole Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:17 pm

» සුභ අලුත් අවුරුද්දක් වේවා.
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 pm

» I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back?
by hammurabi Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:14 pm

» Highest temperature hike after 128 years in sri lanka
by nimantha80 Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm

» DEBTS FREE AAIC MUST MOVE UP,3.36BN FROFIT, MARCH Q 1.00BN
by wisdom79 Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 am

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:27 pm

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by nimantha80 Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:12 pm

» NDB Leasing Centers open at Gampaha, Negombo
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:17 pm

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by dmtmadusanka Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 pm

» I met Karuna Today.
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 pm

» ROYAL CERAMIC (RCL)
by Yahapalanaya Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:11 pm

» Look BPPL company
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:10 am

» PABC.N0000 ? Will come down to Rs. 11 - 12 level?
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:13 pm

» Any news on MBSL.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:56 pm

» New NDB Privilege Banking and Leasing Centres open in Kurunegala
by Soilconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:30 am

» TIME TO WATCH - LOFC - BFN
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 am

» ශ්‍රිලංකාවේ ණය බරතාවය. Sri Lanka's Debt Trap
by soileconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:28 am

» 2019 revised traffic fines
by Uaecoindubai Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:47 pm

» LLUB Surprise
by hammurabi Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:29 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Uaecoindubai Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:11 pm

» Just 2% of investors control 95.7% of the stock market
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:47 am

» Lofc delisting??
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:17 am

» watch UBC -LDEV - BALA - LOFC
by karuna2 Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:43 am

» CHECK YOUR SELL ORDERS - BULLS ARE READY
by karuna2 Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:43 am

» REXP***REXP***REXP***REXP
by Uaecoindubai Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:20 pm

» Sena Yaddehige charged with insider dealing by Sri Lanka regulator
by Uaecoindubai Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:36 pm

» SOFT LOGIC TO BUY BFN ?????????
by Uaecoindubai Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:55 pm

» WHERE IS TELLER........market down.......ASI 5700...
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:43 pm

» GRAN VS TELLER
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:41 pm

» Our forum moderator Teller narrowly missed the year 2018 Nobel Prize for economics science to a pair of American economists, William D. Nordhaus and Paul M. Romer
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:35 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » PM to build 4000 bridges across the country

PM to build 4000 bridges across the country

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Empty PM to build 4000 bridges across the country on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:15 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The news appeared in today's Island news paper.

May be PM wants to re-establish the lost link with the people by building 4000 bridges.

However, in my opinion AEL would benefit!

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I am sorry to say Still the PM doesn't understand the Mentality of the crowd . Irrespective of importance or return a project gives, people needs Mega scale projects.. Our people are kind of show off stuff.
PM gave 10k Salary increase and then reduction of GAS Petrol and lot more but still polled unfavourable... Why?? Because those things are no show off kind of stuff.. PM should have saved all those money paid to people and done some mega scale projects, Also it's important to have lavish Foundation stone laying ceremonies and opening ceremonies for all the works increasing the public awareness. Renting hours of government media washing the brains of masses is a must.

After all the fact that we are a third word country with low level IQ crowd should be accepted by PM and envisage a strategy to penetrate the crowd with propaganda and to control unwarranted activities like MR did.

If not current government will be doomed, Also it's a must to forget yaapalanaya as it was rejected by crowd.. And the same e way of rule is not possible with the crowd...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:I am sorry to say Still the PM doesn't understand the Mentality of the crowd . Irrespective of importance or return a project gives, people needs Mega scale projects..  Our people are kind of show off stuff.  
PM gave 10k Salary increase and then reduction of GAS Petrol  and lot more but still polled unfavourable...  Why?? Because those things are no show off kind of stuff..  PM should have saved all those money paid to people and done some mega scale projects, Also it's important to have lavish Foundation stone laying ceremonies and opening ceremonies for all the works increasing the public awareness. Renting hours of government media washing the brains of masses is a must.

After all the fact that we are a third word country with low level IQ crowd should be accepted by PM and envisage a strategy to  penetrate the crowd with propaganda and to control unwarranted activities like MR did.

If not current government will be doomed, Also it's a must to forget yaapalanaya as it was rejected by crowd.. And the same e way of rule is not possible with the crowd...
How sure are you that your IQ is higher than rest of the others Ranferdi???? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:I am sorry to say Still the PM doesn't understand the Mentality of the crowd . Irrespective of importance or return a project gives, people needs Mega scale projects..  Our people are kind of show off stuff.  
PM gave 10k Salary increase and then reduction of GAS Petrol  and lot more but still polled unfavourable...  Why?? Because those things are no show off kind of stuff..  PM should have saved all those money paid to people and done some mega scale projects, Also it's important to have lavish Foundation stone laying ceremonies and opening ceremonies for all the works increasing the public awareness. Renting hours of government media washing the brains of masses is a must.

After all the fact that we are a third word country with low level IQ crowd should be accepted by PM and envisage a strategy to  penetrate the crowd with propaganda and to control unwarranted activities like MR did.

If not current government will be doomed, Also it's a must to forget yaapalanaya as it was rejected by crowd.. And the same e way of rule is not possible with the crowd...
How sure are you that your IQ is higher than rest of the others Ranferdi???? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just because of curiosity had an online test.. Pls see the result.
PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Iqtest10

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
We are fortunate to have Individuals like you with such high IQ levels. But to compare yourself with others, they too need to take the test and then only we will know whether you are better than the others

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I am not telling my IQ level is better.. I only said we are a country with low average IQ.. Nd you pulled the personal issue of checkingy IQ..

Always the people of this country needs to educate how to vote first..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ranferdi should check IQ of Appaya and Ponnaya, and his own

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I think that people aware much better than before . People know present govt corruptions, like Central bank bond case. For me , there is no person ( either party ) in the present parliament to lead this country for the better future. People are on the fence , they nothing to do. Most of members not educated. They are only suitable for " pradesiyasaba," . For no one in the present parliament to lead.

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
In one ward " helpless People".

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
As we all know MTV has been very critical of the PM in the recent past. This project initiated by PM is to counter the "GAMMADDA" project initiated by MTV and has been well received by all communities. Under 'Gammadda' there were several foot bridges constructed in the really backward village areas.

PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Broken-trust-quotes-for-relationships36

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
MTV is doing that well than govt. Better to fund them, and get done that very cheaper without commissions to ministers.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranferdi should check IQ of Appaya and Ponnaya, and his own

Another Voter of MAhinda's VOTE Bank showing the magnitude of fools who are ready to vote even " POL LELLA" when asked by Mahinda,

Pathetic.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.
Your view is subjective and you form these opinions as per your own perceptions and may be to some extent as per your IQ levels

Taking your arguement, one could easily say that the previous govt was defeated with full backing and funds received from USA(Hilary Clinton Foundation), UK (David Cameron & Conservative govt) and India(RAW). Even those vast amounts of foreign money were not enough to defeat MR and balance election bills were paid by raising illegally money from all our citizens by the illegal BOND Scam in Feb 2016. 

Further one could argue that the current weak govt continues because the 2 powerful countries USA & India want this fragile govt to continue even after loosing the confidence and faith of the people

All in all I can't see a proper correlation between the pattern of voting or electing leaders with the IQ index values you shared

Just because others won't vote the way I would like them to, that doesn't mean my IQ level is superior to them

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
PM please dont ! the people at this point of time wants one thing thats to nab the thives and put them behind bars ! plus recover the money stolen ! if not next general election unp will have around 10% of the votes ! good luck

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.
Your view is subjective and you form these opinions as per your own perceptions and may be to some extent as per your IQ levels

Taking your arguement, one could easily say that the previous govt was defeated with full backing and funds received from USA(Hilary Clinton Foundation), UK (David Cameron & Conservative govt) and India(RAW). Even those vast amounts of foreign money were not enough to defeat MR and balance election bills were paid by raising illegally money from all our citizens by the illegal BOND Scam in Feb 2016. 

Further one could argue that the current weak govt continues because the 2 powerful countries USA & India want this fragile govt to continue even after loosing the confidence and faith of the people

All in all I can't see a proper correlation between the pattern of voting or electing leaders with the IQ index values you shared

Just because others won't vote the way I would like them to, that doesn't mean my IQ level is superior to them

You believe MR is the Choice of high level IQ crowd or the vise peoples choice others are being trapped by USA or India, 

I may ask you to just look at the crowd around MR, Gembanpila and Wimalee is just too quick to start blaming government for LTTE reprisal if a firecracker goes in a bus... Also they use racism to amass votes not rational thinking.

If you still believe we are a country with High Level IQ people and people make informed decisions while voting you can be happier but truth is not that, Irrespective of UNP wins or MR wins its the same case, But the difference is MR is instigating emotions and collecting votes while UNP doesn't.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.
Your view is subjective and you form these opinions as per your own perceptions and may be to some extent as per your IQ levels

Taking your arguement, one could easily say that the previous govt was defeated with full backing and funds received from USA(Hilary Clinton Foundation), UK (David Cameron & Conservative govt) and India(RAW). Even those vast amounts of foreign money were not enough to defeat MR and balance election bills were paid by raising illegally money from all our citizens by the illegal BOND Scam in Feb 2016. 

Further one could argue that the current weak govt continues because the 2 powerful countries USA & India want this fragile govt to continue even after loosing the confidence and faith of the people

All in all I can't see a proper correlation between the pattern of voting or electing leaders with the IQ index values you shared

Just because others won't vote the way I would like them to, that doesn't mean my IQ level is superior to them

You believe MR is the Choice of high level IQ crowd or the vise peoples choice others are being trapped by USA or India, 

I may ask you to just look at the crowd around MR, Gembanpila and Wimalee is just too quick to start blaming government for LTTE reprisal if a firecracker goes in a bus... Also they use racism to amass votes not rational thinking.

If you still believe we are a country with High Level IQ people and people make informed decisions while voting you can be happier but truth is not that, Irrespective of UNP wins or MR wins its the same case, But the difference is MR is instigating emotions and collecting votes while UNP doesn't.

Sorry I am not convinced about your IQ level which you say or try to say is much higher than the people who voted for MR

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ranna Ponil and Appaya has very low IQ including ranferdi, they do not understand the grassroot situation but they have IQ to loot this country, biggest looters are Ponil and Appaya

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
May be these guys blindly follow looters like ponila and appaya or they are looters themselves or they are paid agents of yahapalus, last election us government sent some money to pay some guys at sirikotha, i also have worked in unp media unit for a paid monthly salary of 15000 rs in 2000 year with pal hora ponil

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranna Ponil and Appaya has very low IQ including ranferdi, they do not understand the grassroot situation but they have IQ to loot this country, biggest looters are Ponil and Appaya

I am still amazed by a one thing that most of the MR supporters are using bad language, personal insults and threatening once they fail to prove the point in any public forum. Poor salves of madamulana...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranna Ponil and Appaya has very low IQ including ranferdi, they do not understand the grassroot situation but they have IQ to loot this country, biggest looters are Ponil and Appaya
PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Never10

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Image_1519674998-80b90a028eAn international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Image_1519674998-80b90a028eAn international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Image_1519674998-80b90a028eAn international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

27PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Empty Re: PM to build 4000 bridges across the country on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:35 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Image_1519674998-80b90a028eAn international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

Have you done any research on bond scams to say this is the worlds biggest??

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

28PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Empty Re: PM to build 4000 bridges across the country on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:20 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Image_1519674998-80b90a028eAn international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

Have you done any research on bond scams to say this is the worlds biggest??
IT IS WIDELY REPORTED AS THE BIGGEST. EVEN IF NOT LET'S ADDRESS THE ISSUE. THE CROOK IS MISSING!!!!

THE MASTERMIND HAS A MORAL & LEGAL COMMAND RESPONSIBILITY TO ANSWER THE PEOPLE ON THE CROOK'S WHEREABOUTS.

29PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Empty Re: PM to build 4000 bridges across the country on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:07 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Image_1519674998-80b90a028eAn international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

Have you done any research on bond scams to say this is the worlds biggest??
IT IS WIDELY REPORTED AS THE BIGGEST. EVEN IF NOT LET'S ADDRESS THE ISSUE. THE CROOK IS MISSING!!!!

THE MASTERMIND HAS A MORAL & LEGAL COMMAND RESPONSIBILITY TO ANSWER THE PEOPLE ON THE CROOK'S WHEREABOUTS.

YEs true if someone commited a crime needs to punish them, Irrespective of what side they are from. Its factual positive point we have a government which is not obstructing investigations unlike before.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

30PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Empty Re: PM to build 4000 bridges across the country on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:15 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Image_1519674998-80b90a028eAn international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

Have you done any research on bond scams to say this is the worlds biggest??
IT IS WIDELY REPORTED AS THE BIGGEST. EVEN IF NOT LET'S ADDRESS THE ISSUE. THE CROOK IS MISSING!!!!

THE MASTERMIND HAS A MORAL & LEGAL COMMAND RESPONSIBILITY TO ANSWER THE PEOPLE ON THE CROOK'S WHEREABOUTS.

YEs true if someone commited a crime needs to punish them, Irrespective of what side they are from. Its factual positive point we have a government which is not obstructing investigations unlike before.
A govt. not obstructing??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Come on Ranferdi, for how long Ranil and the Foot Note Camp tried their level best to cover this up

You are a total blind follower of some political leader who robbed our money daylight to pay their election bills (Presidential and Parlimentary) and pocketing the balance for their own wealth accumulation

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Image_1519674998-80b90a028eAn international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

Have you done any research on bond scams to say this is the worlds biggest??
IT IS WIDELY REPORTED AS THE BIGGEST. EVEN IF NOT LET'S ADDRESS THE ISSUE. THE CROOK IS MISSING!!!!

THE MASTERMIND HAS A MORAL & LEGAL COMMAND RESPONSIBILITY TO ANSWER THE PEOPLE ON THE CROOK'S WHEREABOUTS.

YEs true if someone commited a crime needs to punish them, Irrespective of what side they are from. Its factual positive point we have a government which is not obstructing investigations unlike before.
A govt. not obstructing??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Come on Ranferdi, for how long Ranil and the Foot Note Camp tried their level best to cover this up

You are a total blind follower of some political leader who robbed our money daylight to pay their election bills (Presidential and Parlimentary) and pocketing the balance for their own wealth accumulation

IF Ranil planned a Bond Scam why the hell he appointed handunneththi for COPE.. There was a robbery and the investigations are on regardless of PM or ruling party FM. also FM has resigned allowing fair trial. Are you not happy ????
May be it is not not enough but We as Sri LAnkans should be happy for the government we are having ....
Hope everyone remember the era even if someone open the mouth about these sort of issues they will disappear next day.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
IF Ranil planned a Bond Scam why the hell he appointed handunneththi for COPE.. There was a robbery and the investigations are on regardless of PM or ruling party FM. also FM has resigned allowing fair trial. Are you not happy ????
May be it is not not enough but We as Sri LAnkans should be happy for the government we are having ....
Hope everyone remember the era even if someone open the mouth about these sort of issues they will disappear next day.
Ranil underestimated Handuneththi's knowledge on bond issue, which back fired badly!

And when the COPE report was released:
PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ50UqF6G2Z0NI6g6vcGBdRbtSMT8pS2dg-gtFd554YON1MiHA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum