Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by DS Wijesinghe Today at 10:58 am

» Govt has failed to set up Export Import(EXIM) Bank as promised in 2015 Nov Budget
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by samaritan Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:35 pm

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:52 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:34 pm

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:30 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:28 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:24 pm

» THE MAN WHO KILLED THE SRI LANKAN STOCKMARKET!
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:41 pm

» We Have Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee For Lease and sale (BG/SBLC - Tura
by king12 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:32 am

» ඉන්ධන මිල සූත්‍රය මෙන්න
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:34 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:53 pm

» Dreams of big profits as marijuana becomes legal in Canada
by janith123 Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:07 pm

» $ 1 b from China Development Bank in Sri Lanka today
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:20 am

» US Share Market Crash Seems to Good for Sri Lankan/Asian Share Market and Currencies
by Yahapalanaya Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:59 am

» Banking sector profits seen losing steam ahead of 3Q earnings season
by Yahapalanaya Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:50 am

» Dr. Ali Gulamhusein resigns from People’s Leasing board, amid litigation/floundering listed companies
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:24 am

» Sri Lanka to revoke rogue bikini ban
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 am

» ORIENT FINANCE PLC - RATING REVIEW
by ruwan326 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 pm

» EPF needs governance overhaul to invest in Sri Lanka stock market
by janith123 Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:58 pm

» MD behave like ANIMAL
by janith123 Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:48 pm

» Sri Lanka may be one of few countries who takes ridiculous tax
by soileconomy Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:50 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 am

» Stock Broker Companies for sale
by janith123 Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:26 pm

» Fresh push to woo UK investors to SL
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:03 pm

» Central Bank will intervene if rupee moves on speculation – official
by Yahapalanaya Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:18 pm

» FUTURE WINNING STOCKS AT BOTTOM LEVEL
by Yahapalanaya Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:15 pm

» Nimal returns to stock market
by sapumal Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:53 pm

» Stock price decline leaves John Keells (JKH) vulnerable to a takeover by Sri Lanka’s oligarchs
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:08 am

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:45 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » PM to build 4000 bridges across the country

PM to build 4000 bridges across the country

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PM to build 4000 bridges across the country on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:15 am

samaritan

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The news appeared in today's Island news paper.

May be PM wants to re-establish the lost link with the people by building 4000 bridges.

However, in my opinion AEL would benefit!

ranferdi

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I am sorry to say Still the PM doesn't understand the Mentality of the crowd . Irrespective of importance or return a project gives, people needs Mega scale projects.. Our people are kind of show off stuff.
PM gave 10k Salary increase and then reduction of GAS Petrol and lot more but still polled unfavourable... Why?? Because those things are no show off kind of stuff.. PM should have saved all those money paid to people and done some mega scale projects, Also it's important to have lavish Foundation stone laying ceremonies and opening ceremonies for all the works increasing the public awareness. Renting hours of government media washing the brains of masses is a must.

After all the fact that we are a third word country with low level IQ crowd should be accepted by PM and envisage a strategy to penetrate the crowd with propaganda and to control unwarranted activities like MR did.

If not current government will be doomed, Also it's a must to forget yaapalanaya as it was rejected by crowd.. And the same e way of rule is not possible with the crowd...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

DS Wijesinghe

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:I am sorry to say Still the PM doesn't understand the Mentality of the crowd . Irrespective of importance or return a project gives, people needs Mega scale projects..  Our people are kind of show off stuff.  
PM gave 10k Salary increase and then reduction of GAS Petrol  and lot more but still polled unfavourable...  Why?? Because those things are no show off kind of stuff..  PM should have saved all those money paid to people and done some mega scale projects, Also it's important to have lavish Foundation stone laying ceremonies and opening ceremonies for all the works increasing the public awareness. Renting hours of government media washing the brains of masses is a must.

After all the fact that we are a third word country with low level IQ crowd should be accepted by PM and envisage a strategy to  penetrate the crowd with propaganda and to control unwarranted activities like MR did.

If not current government will be doomed, Also it's a must to forget yaapalanaya as it was rejected by crowd.. And the same e way of rule is not possible with the crowd...
How sure are you that your IQ is higher than rest of the others Ranferdi???? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ranferdi

@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:I am sorry to say Still the PM doesn't understand the Mentality of the crowd . Irrespective of importance or return a project gives, people needs Mega scale projects..  Our people are kind of show off stuff.  
PM gave 10k Salary increase and then reduction of GAS Petrol  and lot more but still polled unfavourable...  Why?? Because those things are no show off kind of stuff..  PM should have saved all those money paid to people and done some mega scale projects, Also it's important to have lavish Foundation stone laying ceremonies and opening ceremonies for all the works increasing the public awareness. Renting hours of government media washing the brains of masses is a must.

After all the fact that we are a third word country with low level IQ crowd should be accepted by PM and envisage a strategy to  penetrate the crowd with propaganda and to control unwarranted activities like MR did.

How sure are you that your IQ is higher than rest of the others Ranferdi???? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just because of curiosity had an online test.. Pls see the result.

ranferdi

Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

DS Wijesinghe

We are fortunate to have Individuals like you with such high IQ levels. But to compare yourself with others, they too need to take the test and then only we will know whether you are better than the others

ranferdi

I am not telling my IQ level is better.. I only said we are a country with low average IQ.. Nd you pulled the personal issue of checkingy IQ..

Always the people of this country needs to educate how to vote first..

Ryan Hudson

Ranferdi should check IQ of Appaya and Ponnaya, and his own

DS Wijesinghe

@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

suku502

I think that people aware much better than before . People know present govt corruptions, like Central bank bond case. For me , there is no person ( either party ) in the present parliament to lead this country for the better future. People are on the fence , they nothing to do. Most of members not educated. They are only suitable for " pradesiyasaba," . For no one in the present parliament to lead.

suku502

In one ward " helpless People".

samaritan

As we all know MTV has been very critical of the PM in the recent past. This project initiated by PM is to counter the "GAMMADDA" project initiated by MTV and has been well received by all communities. Under 'Gammadda' there were several foot bridges constructed in the really backward village areas.

suku502

MTV is doing that well than govt. Better to fund them, and get done that very cheaper without commissions to ministers.

ranferdi

@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranferdi should check IQ of Appaya and Ponnaya, and his own

Another Voter of MAhinda's VOTE Bank showing the magnitude of fools who are ready to vote even " POL LELLA" when asked by Mahinda,

Pathetic.

ranferdi

@DS Wijesinghe wrote:

According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.

DS Wijesinghe

@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.
Your view is subjective and you form these opinions as per your own perceptions and may be to some extent as per your IQ levels

Taking your arguement, one could easily say that the previous govt was defeated with full backing and funds received from USA(Hilary Clinton Foundation), UK (David Cameron & Conservative govt) and India(RAW). Even those vast amounts of foreign money were not enough to defeat MR and balance election bills were paid by raising illegally money from all our citizens by the illegal BOND Scam in Feb 2016. 

Further one could argue that the current weak govt continues because the 2 powerful countries USA & India want this fragile govt to continue even after loosing the confidence and faith of the people

All in all I can't see a proper correlation between the pattern of voting or electing leaders with the IQ index values you shared

Just because others won't vote the way I would like them to, that doesn't mean my IQ level is superior to them

anges

PM please dont ! the people at this point of time wants one thing thats to nab the thives and put them behind bars ! plus recover the money stolen ! if not next general election unp will have around 10% of the votes ! good luck

ranferdi

@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:

Your view is subjective and you form these opinions as per your own perceptions and may be to some extent as per your IQ levels

Taking your arguement, one could easily say that the previous govt was defeated with full backing and funds received from USA(Hilary Clinton Foundation), UK (David Cameron & Conservative govt) and India(RAW). Even those vast amounts of foreign money were not enough to defeat MR and balance election bills were paid by raising illegally money from all our citizens by the illegal BOND Scam in Feb 2016. 

Further one could argue that the current weak govt continues because the 2 powerful countries USA & India want this fragile govt to continue even after loosing the confidence and faith of the people

All in all I can't see a proper correlation between the pattern of voting or electing leaders with the IQ index values you shared

Just because others won't vote the way I would like them to, that doesn't mean my IQ level is superior to them

You believe MR is the Choice of high level IQ crowd or the vise peoples choice others are being trapped by USA or India, 

I may ask you to just look at the crowd around MR, Gembanpila and Wimalee is just too quick to start blaming government for LTTE reprisal if a firecracker goes in a bus... Also they use racism to amass votes not rational thinking.

If you still believe we are a country with High Level IQ people and people make informed decisions while voting you can be happier but truth is not that, Irrespective of UNP wins or MR wins its the same case, But the difference is MR is instigating emotions and collecting votes while UNP doesn't.

DS Wijesinghe

@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:

You believe MR is the Choice of high level IQ crowd or the vise peoples choice others are being trapped by USA or India, 

I may ask you to just look at the crowd around MR, Gembanpila and Wimalee is just too quick to start blaming government for LTTE reprisal if a firecracker goes in a bus... Also they use racism to amass votes not rational thinking.

If you still believe we are a country with High Level IQ people and people make informed decisions while voting you can be happier but truth is not that, Irrespective of UNP wins or MR wins its the same case, But the difference is MR is instigating emotions and collecting votes while UNP doesn't.

Sorry I am not convinced about your IQ level which you say or try to say is much higher than the people who voted for MR

Ryan Hudson

Ranna Ponil and Appaya has very low IQ including ranferdi, they do not understand the grassroot situation but they have IQ to loot this country, biggest looters are Ponil and Appaya

Ryan Hudson

May be these guys blindly follow looters like ponila and appaya or they are looters themselves or they are paid agents of yahapalus, last election us government sent some money to pay some guys at sirikotha, i also have worked in unp media unit for a paid monthly salary of 15000 rs in 2000 year with pal hora ponil

ranferdi

@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranna Ponil and Appaya has very low IQ including ranferdi, they do not understand the grassroot situation but they have IQ to loot this country, biggest looters are Ponil and Appaya

I am still amazed by a one thing that most of the MR supporters are using bad language, personal insults and threatening once they fail to prove the point in any public forum. Poor salves of madamulana...

ranferdi

@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranna Ponil and Appaya has very low IQ including ranferdi, they do not understand the grassroot situation but they have IQ to loot this country, biggest looters are Ponil and Appaya

Ryan Hudson

This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01

An international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

ranferdi

@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

An international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...

samaritan

@ranferdi wrote:

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

27 Re: PM to build 4000 bridges across the country on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:35 am

ranferdi

@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

Have you done any research on bond scams to say this is the worlds biggest??

28 Re: PM to build 4000 bridges across the country on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:20 am

samaritan

@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

IT IS WIDELY REPORTED AS THE BIGGEST. EVEN IF NOT LET'S ADDRESS THE ISSUE. THE CROOK IS MISSING!!!!

THE MASTERMIND HAS A MORAL & LEGAL COMMAND RESPONSIBILITY TO ANSWER THE PEOPLE ON THE CROOK'S WHEREABOUTS.

29 Re: PM to build 4000 bridges across the country on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:07 pm

ranferdi

@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

IT IS WIDELY REPORTED AS THE BIGGEST. EVEN IF NOT LET'S ADDRESS THE ISSUE. THE CROOK IS MISSING!!!!

THE MASTERMIND HAS A MORAL & LEGAL COMMAND RESPONSIBILITY TO ANSWER THE PEOPLE ON THE CROOK'S WHEREABOUTS.

YEs true if someone commited a crime needs to punish them, Irrespective of what side they are from. Its factual positive point we have a government which is not obstructing investigations unlike before.

30 Re: PM to build 4000 bridges across the country on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:15 pm

DS Wijesinghe

@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

YEs true if someone commited a crime needs to punish them, Irrespective of what side they are from. Its factual positive point we have a government which is not obstructing investigations unlike before.
A govt. not obstructing??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Come on Ranferdi, for how long Ranil and the Foot Note Camp tried their level best to cover this up

You are a total blind follower of some political leader who robbed our money daylight to pay their election bills (Presidential and Parlimentary) and pocketing the balance for their own wealth accumulation

ranferdi

@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

A govt. not obstructing??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Come on Ranferdi, for how long Ranil and the Foot Note Camp tried their level best to cover this up

You are a total blind follower of some political leader who robbed our money daylight to pay their election bills (Presidential and Parlimentary) and pocketing the balance for their own wealth accumulation

IF Ranil planned a Bond Scam why the hell he appointed handunneththi for COPE.. There was a robbery and the investigations are on regardless of PM or ruling party FM. also FM has resigned allowing fair trial. Are you not happy ????
May be it is not not enough but We as Sri LAnkans should be happy for the government we are having ....
Hope everyone remember the era even if someone open the mouth about these sort of issues they will disappear next day.

samaritan

@ranferdi wrote:
IF Ranil planned a Bond Scam why the hell he appointed handunneththi for COPE.. There was a robbery and the investigations are on regardless of PM or ruling party FM. also FM has resigned allowing fair trial. Are you not happy ????
May be it is not not enough but We as Sri LAnkans should be happy for the government we are having ....
Hope everyone remember the era even if someone open the mouth about these sort of issues they will disappear next day.
Ranil underestimated Handuneththi's knowledge on bond issue, which back fired badly!

And when the COPE report was released:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum