Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Today at 7:58 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:34 pm

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:24 pm

» THE MAN WHO KILLED THE SRI LANKAN STOCKMARKET!
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 12:41 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:03 am

» We Have Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee For Lease and sale (BG/SBLC - Tura
by king12 Yesterday at 7:32 am

» ඉන්ධන මිල සූත්‍රය මෙන්න
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:34 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:53 pm

» Dreams of big profits as marijuana becomes legal in Canada
by janith123 Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:07 pm

» $ 1 b from China Development Bank in Sri Lanka today
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:20 am

» US Share Market Crash Seems to Good for Sri Lankan/Asian Share Market and Currencies
by Yahapalanaya Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:59 am

» Banking sector profits seen losing steam ahead of 3Q earnings season
by Yahapalanaya Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:50 am

» Dr. Ali Gulamhusein resigns from People’s Leasing board, amid litigation/floundering listed companies
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:24 am

» Sri Lanka to revoke rogue bikini ban
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 am

» ORIENT FINANCE PLC - RATING REVIEW
by ruwan326 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 pm

» EPF needs governance overhaul to invest in Sri Lanka stock market
by janith123 Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:58 pm

» MD behave like ANIMAL
by janith123 Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:48 pm

» Sri Lanka may be one of few countries who takes ridiculous tax
by soileconomy Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:50 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 am

» Stock Broker Companies for sale
by janith123 Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:26 pm

» Fresh push to woo UK investors to SL
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:03 pm

» Central Bank will intervene if rupee moves on speculation – official
by Yahapalanaya Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:18 pm

» FUTURE WINNING STOCKS AT BOTTOM LEVEL
by Yahapalanaya Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:15 pm

» Nimal returns to stock market
by sapumal Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:53 pm

» Stock price decline leaves John Keells (JKH) vulnerable to a takeover by Sri Lanka’s oligarchs
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:08 am

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:45 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:55 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » MACD A Powerful Tool to Predict Market Trends

MACD A Powerful Tool to Predict Market Trends

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MACD A Powerful Tool to Predict Market Trends on Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:00 pm

wiser

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis

wiser

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Guys this video about MACD Indicator pls must go though it. I reveal some secrets of this tool where even you can't find in the internet. 

Pls watch , give me likes, comments , share for others to learn.

It helps me to make more videos on Technical Analysis.

sameboy

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@wiser wrote:Guys this video about MACD Indicator pls must go though it. I reveal some secrets of this tool where even you can't find in the internet. 

Pls watch , give me likes, comments , share for others to learn.

It helps me to make more videos on Technical Analysis.



Thanks Wiser, sinhalenuth puluwan nam meewa danna, godak watinawa.

wiser

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
@sameboy wrote:
@wiser wrote:Guys this video about MACD Indicator pls must go though it. I reveal some secrets of this tool where even you can't find in the internet. 

Pls watch , give me likes, comments , share for others to learn.

It helps me to make more videos on Technical Analysis.



Thanks Wiser, sinhalenuth puluwan nam meewa danna, godak watinawa.
මේ video සිංහෙලෙන් ඉදිරියේදී කරනවා thx for comment.

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
MAHARAJA'S TOOL IS ALSO VERY POWERFUL! 

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:MAHARAJA'S TOOL IS ALSO VERY POWERFUL! 
Teller’s tool is the one and only powerful tool in the world that is PV inner analysis. This PV inner analysis is German tailor made software for the Teller’s company in Dubai. Teller provided with all the necessary software and glass room by his company.
Teller, often peeping (secretly watching through small opening), the value of PV inner of this software for the sake of this forum member. And other than Teller no one in the world access to this PV inner software.  
Teller now disappeared from this forum because he misplaced his forum’s passwords for login. Don’t think otherwise. 



Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@wiser wrote:Guys this video about MACD Indicator pls must go though it. I reveal some secrets of this tool where even you can't find in the internet. 

Pls watch , give me likes, comments , share for others to learn.

It helps me to make more videos on Technical Analysis.
Thank you wiser, you are one of the real contributors of this forum, thanks you for enlighten this valuable information to the forum members and spending your valuable time on this.   

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Many thanks wiser Very Happy

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:Many thanks wiser Very Happy
Where did you go for more than three months? Forum members were compelled to follow the PV inner analysis of Teller because of your long absent here.
Please don’t go way from this forum. If you see from this side to that side, that side would be seen green. Then if you see from that side to this side, this side again would be seen green. No point running here and there. You are like water birds which will come to the lake when the lake has water.      

wiser

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
Thanks for all. It encourage me to make more videos about technical analysis. thx.

By the way can any Forum admin give me permission to search topics within this fouroum, It says I don't have permission to search when I try it.

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
MACD is a one of " OSCILLATOR" , which is highly use in the forex makt. actually this use to identify the trend reversal . there are more trend tools like " ADX ,Bolinger Band, Envelopes, SD, Prabolic SAR ect. " . i think it is not suitable to use only a one indicator (share makt in srilanka) b/c our mkt not active and may mislead.hence better to use few indicators together.



Last edited by suku502 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

wiser

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
@suku502 wrote:MACD is a one of " OSCILLATOR" , which is highly use in the forex makt. actually this use to identify the trend reversal . there are more trend tools like " ADX ,Bolinger Band, Envelopes, SD, Prabolic SAR ect. " . i think it is not suitable to use only a one indicator (share makt in srilanka) b/c our mkt not active and may mislead.hence better to use few indicators together.
Yes bro . Pls watch the video fully. I mentioned there I'm using 3-4 indicators cumulatively to take the direction of the market. Here I tried to explain MACD only. later I will do videos on other indicators as well. Finally I will do a video to show how I'm using all indicators together take the trade. I'm trying to show you the way I used MACD which is you cannot find even in the internet. Pls watch the video fully and comment pls.
Thank you again for your valuable comment.

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Wiser
Although you teach everything you forget to tell where we can see theses charts (From which web sites). As a new person to this tool i learned lot from your video. But i dont know where i can find these chart for a specific company. Is there any web site or should we have to build up theses chart in our own.
Thanks

wiser

avatar
Expert - Technical Analysis
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Wiser
Although you teach everything you forget to tell where we can see theses charts (From which web sites). As a new person to this tool i learned lot from your video. But i dont know where i can find these chart for a specific company. Is there any web site or should we have to build up theses chart in our own.
Thanks
Sorry about that . I really forgot it. here is the site https://www.investing.com/ 

pls watch my first video. I discussed it there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJHHJkyfx3A&t=3s

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@wiser wrote:Thanks for all. It encourage me to make more videos about technical analysis. thx.

By the way can any Forum admin give me permission to search topics within this fouroum, It says I don't have permission to search when I try it.


Even I can't find my own posts. The search engine is disabled. Better to be satisfied with the little thing allowed here. lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum