Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Sira price to increase

Sira price to increase

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sira price to increase on Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:53 am

reyaz

Manager - Equity Analytics

ewell, apart from profitability, you should note the improvement in cashflow situation!

2 Re: Sira price to increase on Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:55 am

reyaz

Noteworthy deal that may affect your decision.

3 Re: Sira price to increase on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:02 am

reyaz

One noteworthy investment opportunity 

HIGH TRADING CALIBRE

4 Re: Sira price to increase on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:42 am

sheildskye

Apart from the facts you presented & the ridiculous Michael Jackson look a like avatar, you have poor presentation skills. You have not given a justifiable reason why the share price might increase. This company has recently come out of a financial dilemma. 

So in my view, there is not going to be any dividends atleast for 3 years. I have my doubts to the degree in which the price will increase. According to the presentation above the company had negative net cash end of March 2017 and 75 million positive end of 2018 March. 

Another fact to highlight is that the year ended 31st March 2018 is not audited yet. Hope you have reason(s) for the share price change- dont get me wrong, I hope the share price will increase too!

5 Re: Sira price to increase on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:35 pm

ruwan326

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sheildskye wrote:Apart from the facts you presented & the ridiculous Michael Jackson look a like avatar, you have poor presentation skills. You have not given a justifiable reason why the share price might increase. This company has recently come out of a financial dilemma. 

So in my view, there is not going to be any dividends atleast for 3 years. I have my doubts to the degree in which the price will increase. According to the presentation above the company had negative net cash end of March 2017 and 75 million positive end of 2018 March. 

Another fact to highlight is that the year ended 31st March 2018 is not audited yet. Hope you have reason(s) for the share price change- dont get me wrong, I hope the share price will increase too!
Good to see your presence after long longtime Shield, Promoters think they are very clever and give unbelievable predictions..... Before you pick a share to invest do your own analysis. Do not depend on forums unless you know a expertise and do not pick when the share price going up. Focus on quarter results and do your analysis first.

6 Re: Sira price to increase on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:54 pm

anges

plus sierra engineering has been awarded the contract to build the elevated highway from peliyagoda to rajagiriya and fort ! but my broker said its a sub contract ! they have few more projects on the pipe line according to my broker ! i bought this share at 2.4 ! plus they opened a factory in the pacific islands (fiji) ! do your own research ! i feel in the coming years would be worth around 5-6 levels ! good luck

7 Re: Sira price to increase on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:09 pm

reyaz

Do I need to add that 'Michael Jackson' gave 5 contracts for shopping malls in SL? 2 in colombo and 3 elsewhere

8 Re: Sira price to increase on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:10 pm

reyaz

By 'Michael Jackson' I mean me and a few of my business partners.

HIGH TRADING CALIBRE

9 Re: Sira price to increase on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:19 pm

sheildskye

@ruwan326 wrote:
@sheildskye wrote:Apart from the facts you presented & the ridiculous Michael Jackson look a like avatar, you have poor presentation skills. You have not given a justifiable reason why the share price might increase. This company has recently come out of a financial dilemma. 

Good to see your presence after long longtime Shield, Promoters think they are very clever and give unbelievable predictions..... Before you pick a share to invest do your own analysis. Do not depend on forums unless you know a expertise and do not pick when the share price going up. Focus on quarter results and do your analysis first.
Thank you Ruwan, appreciate the comment. Trade safe

10 Re: Sira price to increase on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:27 pm

sheildskye

And reyaz! I can easily report you for insider information. I don't have any beef against you but I hate people who give false hopes to others. I mean have you seen a deer walking into a pack of wolves? Thats what you did

In my view investing in any share counter is risky owing to the status of Sri Lanka in the eyes of the international financial markets, mainly the hedge fund managers.

11 Re: Sira price to increase on Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:32 pm

reyaz

Deli came up with the ROCE & ROI with other ratios comparing uear on year

12 Re: Sira price to increase on Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:33 pm

reyaz

Please dont ruin chances of this counter gaining momentum!

HIGH TRADING CALIBRE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum