Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» CTCE ලාභාංශ පුරොකතනය.
by dmtmadusanka Today at 4:49 pm

» 20 companies hit 12 month low today
by mark Today at 4:27 pm

» CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE
by mark Today at 4:25 pm

» The key to protecting yourself in the stock market is to understand where you are putting your money.
by anges Today at 2:52 pm

» New to investing. Looking for advice
by anges Today at 2:51 pm

» stock screener
by aravinda123 Today at 12:37 pm

» Earn 50% Profit From Forex Monthly Without Stress
by princess111 Today at 10:42 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Today at 6:30 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by sikka89 Yesterday at 6:45 pm

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by sikka89 Yesterday at 6:41 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- JAN/MARCH 2019
by sikka89 Yesterday at 6:33 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» SRI LANKA,AMERICA 0027655786861 MAAMABARAKA 2019 INSTANT BLESSING SANDAWANA OIL/SKIN,BUSHILI OIL,HALUWA OIL,RUKUYA OIL FOR BRING BACK LOST LOVERS,SALARY INCREASE,BUSINESS BOOST,ATTRACT CUSTOMERS OMAN,KUWAIT,GERMAN,SOUTH AFRICA,LESOTHO
by maamabaraka Yesterday at 1:52 pm

» SRI LANKA+27655786861 TESSELLATED MAGIC RING/WALLET/SKIN FOR QUICK MAGIC MONEY,BRING BACK LOST LOVERS,SALARY INCREASE,STOP BAD LUCK AND SPELLS IN LIFE,QUICK SALE OF PROPERTY,FAMOUS AND RESPECT IN SOUTH AFRICA,ZIMBABWE,BOTSWANA,NAMIBIA
by maamabaraka Yesterday at 1:32 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by pure equity Yesterday at 1:27 pm

» SRI LANKA 0027655786861 APETAMIN CREAM/YODI PILLS FOR HIPS,BUMS,BREASTS ENLARGEMENT WITH A PROVED SERVICE OF NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL SHARPE UP IN 3 DAYS TIME IN AMERICA,UK,SOUTH AFRICA,BOTSWANA
by maamabaraka Yesterday at 1:16 pm

» SRI LANKA,HAWAII,OREGON +27655786861 BE SMART JOIN ILLUMINATI NEW WORLD ORDER FOR MONEY POWER,SUCCESS IN LIFE AND BUSINESS,CHURCH POWERS TO PROPHETS,OVER COME ALL EVILS AND MAGIC POWERS,FAMOUS
by maamabaraka Yesterday at 1:00 pm

» SRI LANKA +27655786861 POWERFUL WOMAN LOVE SPELLS RITUAL,MONEY SPELLS,REVENGE SPELLS,STOP DIVORCE SPELLS IN SOUTH AFRICA,AMERICA,OMAN,SWEDEN,DUBAI
by maamabaraka Yesterday at 11:58 am

» 0027655786861 TIME TO WIN IT LOTTO/LOTTERY,POWER BALL,,JOCK POT INTERNATIONAL SPELLS GERMAN,SWEDEN,DUBAI,SOUTH AFRICA,NAMIBIA
by maamabaraka Yesterday at 11:40 am

» GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50
by easthetic Yesterday at 7:31 am

» සල්ලි තියනවනම් දැන් නියම වෙලාව කියල එකතු කරන්න BFN -UBC -BALA -EAST - LEDV -KHL -KHC -SERV
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 6:52 am

» COLLECT AAIC FOR A BETTER FUTURE!!!
by wisdom79 Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:29 pm

» Sri Lanka rupee ends higher as banks sell dollar; stocks at near 4-mth low
by Ahcha Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:47 pm

» INSURANCE bubble finally bursting!
by nosf766 Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:22 am

» SFL deal price
by charithaa Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 am

» MGT - Collect n keep
by Trader321 Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:54 am

» UBC.N0000 ? what about the future ?
by Trader321 Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:49 am

» Deal Waligama Property to be sell EAST Interesting
by NCC Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:13 am

» SFL, where will it end by March
by sikka89 Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:30 am

» තාම dividend cheque නේද එන්නේ, කවදාද account එකට එන්නේ
by hasitha@CSE Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:58 pm

» Exit KAPI today
by Maharaja Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:08 pm

» Amibroker database
by Sonny Bill Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:59 pm

» ACCESS ENG
by sanjulanka Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:51 pm

» TKYO.N000 potential
by NP Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:00 pm

» JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC (JINS.N0000)
by cheetah Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:46 am

» CASH RICH REXP
by Cricketman Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:21 am

» Ruwan 326 Please come back to the forum
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:06 pm

» Make a comfortable living as a day Trader
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:23 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by sikka89 Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:49 pm

» Sleeping giants-
by Chanaka303 Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » LLUB - foreign exit

LLUB - foreign exit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LLUB - foreign exit on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:38 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!

2 EXPO/RIL/TKYO/LDEV and LCEM on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:41 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!
EXPO/RIL/TKYO & LDEV also on a discounted price and foreign exit is going on. So if you can buy and hold you can make a good profit....... Basketball Basketball Basketball

3 Re: LLUB - foreign exit on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:10 am

Deen79


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!
Don't just buy because it's at 52 weeks low, i also bought at 52 weeks low on my bloody idiotic brokers advise at 135. This stock is going down as the market is being liberalized and if you read the news the govt is looking to open it up even more (as of last week/google LLUB news). While we can't predict whether it is going to go up now it is a good rule not buy stocks that are going down. I broke this rule and paid dearly. I sold from 90 to 76 LKR. Anyway i hope you won't lose as much as i did.

4 Picking a Share on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:00 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Deen79 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!
Don't just buy because it's at 52 weeks low, i also bought at 52 weeks low on my bloody idiotic brokers advise at 135. This stock is going down as the market is being liberalized and if you read the news the govt is looking to open it up even more (as of last week/google LLUB news). While we can't predict whether it is going to go up now it is a good rule not buy stocks that are going down. I broke this rule and paid dearly. I sold from 90 to 76 LKR. Anyway i hope you won't lose as much as i did.
Rule No1- Do not pick a share just because your Broker told you/ you heard from a forum or just because a rumor or price is going high or low................... Arrow

Do your own analysis and invest. When you pick a share you should know what is the entry-exit price for short term and holding time for long and medium investments.You should know the difference between investing and trading.......

I entered @ 75/= and I am willing to hold 2 quarters. Basketball Basketball Basketball

5 Re: LLUB - foreign exit on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 am

Deen79


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Deen79 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!
Don't just buy because it's at 52 weeks low, i also bought at 52 weeks low on my bloody idiotic brokers advise at 135. This stock is going down as the market is being liberalized and if you read the news the govt is looking to open it up even more (as of last week/google LLUB news). While we can't predict whether it is going to go up now it is a good rule not buy stocks that are going down. I broke this rule and paid dearly. I sold from 90 to 76 LKR. Anyway i hope you won't lose as much as i did.
Rule No1- Do not pick a share just because your Broker told you/ you heard from a forum or just because a rumor or price is going high or low................... Arrow

Do your own analysis and invest. When you pick a share you should know what is the entry-exit price for short term and holding time for long and medium investments.You should know the difference between investing and trading.......

I entered @ 75/= and I am willing to hold 2 quarters. Basketball Basketball Basketball

Agreed Ruwan, i generally don't but they sent me a research paper and it made sense at that time. Good luck and i hope you have better luck than i did.

6 Eevery day you learn on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:26 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Deen79 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Deen79 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Currently LLUB traded @ 75+, Huge foreign selling going on and if you can buy and hold for mid and long term it's time to collect. 52week low is 74/= and if you can collect @ 75/=-76/= and hold this is going to be a good investment. lol!
Don't just buy because it's at 52 weeks low, i also bought at 52 weeks low on my bloody idiotic brokers advise at 135. This stock is going down as the market is being liberalized and if you read the news the govt is looking to open it up even more (as of last week/google LLUB news). While we can't predict whether it is going to go up now it is a good rule not buy stocks that are going down. I broke this rule and paid dearly. I sold from 90 to 76 LKR. Anyway i hope you won't lose as much as i did.
Rule No1- Do not pick a share just because your Broker told you/ you heard from a forum or just because a rumor or price is going high or low................... Arrow

Do your own analysis and invest. When you pick a share you should know what is the entry-exit price for short term and holding time for long and medium investments.You should know the difference between investing and trading.......

I entered @ 75/= and I am willing to hold 2 quarters. Basketball Basketball Basketball

Agreed Ruwan, i generally don't but they sent me a research paper and it made sense at that time. Good luck and i hope you have better luck than i did.
Well Deen,

In CSE you need to learn everything by the hard way by your own. This is a very good time to do your analysis on each share in this market and pick the best shares. Most of the technical and other reports not going to help cause market is going down every day, but I must say every dark cloud got a silver line and pick your winning shares lol!

7 Re: LLUB - foreign exit on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:35 am

easthetic


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
For a change foreign selling is not there for last few days.

8 Re: LLUB - foreign exit on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:42 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@easthetic wrote:For a change foreign selling is not there for last few days.
Every time foreign exit makes local retailers rich santa santa santa santa santa Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum