Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Today at 10:10 am

» #PM Crisis#
by samaritan Today at 8:36 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 8:22 am

» Maldives also Now facing Sri Lanka’s Same Debt Trap Syndrome
by Miss-Sangeetha Today at 8:01 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:47 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:41 pm

» KEEP AN CLOSE EYE ON BFN DONT SELL BELOW 17
by kalu351 Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» Don't put your money on risk ! Buy politically less effect shares !!!!
by The Hunter Yesterday at 12:55 pm

» what is the best price for TKYO
by Pahan Yesterday at 11:11 am

» Is HNB price is attractive
by Pahan Yesterday at 10:57 am

» BFN DEAL -DONT SELL BFN AT 14 LEVEL
by kalu351 Yesterday at 10:45 am

» BFN Deal to go on in spite of the political crisis
by kalu351 Yesterday at 8:36 am

» TBs worth Rs.14.2 bn issued to SriLankan in 2012
by ruwan326 Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:06 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 pm

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED

MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

1 MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:49 am

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

I guarantee you a big market fall. 
Exit Immediately !!!
Buyers - wait till 2020



Maharaja


41 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
6077 support will be tested soon. 
Asha phillip says 2200 will support. Maharaja says 6200 will break.

Let the ASI show who is correct in coming days.


Maharaja

42 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:40 am

ruwan326


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Today market turnover is less than Negombo fish market.



Maharaja
Why don't you start selling fish then???????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

From the market behavior sometimes we both and many others here will need to sell fish in coming years.


Maharaja
well,last 3years I withdrew my money in share market and invest in lands. Last month only I put back some money and many good counters reached 52weeks low and I collected some. I can wait 2or 6 quarters with out selling Very Happy Very Happy So I don't think so I will invest in Negambo fish market Basketball Basketball

43 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:43 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Today market turnover is less than Negombo fish market.



Maharaja
Do not underestimate the fish markets, b'cos the prices of fish & vegetables are always in the increase. The AFPI (All Fish Price Index) and the AVPI (All Vegetables Price Index) has always been in the green with steady gains. Something for the Govt to be proud of.

44 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:55 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:6077 support will be tested soon. 
Asha phillip says 2200 will support. Maharaja says 6200 will break.

Let the ASI show who is correct in coming days.


Maharaja

If you follow your own advice you must have sold all your shares by now , then why are you wasting your valuable time here, now you can go to Negombo fish market and predict the future fish prices.

45 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:07 am

ranferdi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:6077 support will be tested soon. 
Asha phillip says 2200 will support. Maharaja says 6200 will break.

Let the ASI show who is correct in coming days.


Maharaja

If you follow your own advice you must have sold all your shares by now , then why are you wasting your valuable time here, now you can go to Negombo fish market and predict the future fish prices.

Well Said.. He is here to protect the interest of his master... His master could be a Very big shark in Markets or a Dirty politico from prior regime..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

46 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:24 am

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:6077 support will be tested soon. 
Asha phillip says 2200 will support. Maharaja says 6200 will break.

Let the ASI show who is correct in coming days.


Maharaja

If you follow your own advice you must have sold all your shares by now , then why are you wasting your valuable time here, now you can go to Negombo fish market and predict the future fish prices.

Well Said.. He is here to protect the interest of his master... His master could be a Very big shark in Markets or a Dirty politico from prior regime..
Ranferdi you can't make one comment without bringing in your politics and trying to safeguard the current govt. which is full of corrupt politicians. if anyone reads this thread from begining, no one has made any reference to politics until Ranferdi.

Ranferdi don't forget, if not for the current corrupt govt which is full of corrupt politicians, which was instrumental in creating the biggest ever financial scandal in Sri Lanka, the CSE would not have been struggling for the last 3 1/2 years. If they managed our financial system properly we all investors in the CSE would have been creating wealth for us with most of the listed entities faring ok despite a sluggish economy

47 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:42 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:6077 support will be tested soon. 
Asha phillip says 2200 will support. Maharaja says 6200 will break.

Let the ASI show who is correct in coming days.


Maharaja


ASI broke 6200 as I told. 6077 support waiting.


Maharaja

48 End of month near on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:50 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:6077 support will be tested soon. 
Asha phillip says 2200 will support. Maharaja says 6200 will break.

Let the ASI show who is correct in coming days.


Maharaja


ASI broke 6200 as I told. 6077 support waiting.


Maharaja
We all know end of month near and Margin traders gonna sell everything..............

your criminal friends in share market gonna collect at low while transferring shares one account to another.......... Then next month onward selling them in profits.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14SllPPLxY&feature=share

49 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:21 pm

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:6077 support will be tested soon. 
Asha phillip says 2200 will support. Maharaja says 6200 will break.

Let the ASI show who is correct in coming days.


Maharaja

If you follow your own advice you must have sold all your shares by now , then why are you wasting your valuable time here, now you can go to Negombo fish market and predict the future fish prices.

Well Said.. He is here to protect the interest of his master... His master could be a Very big shark in Markets or a Dirty politico from prior regime..
Ranferdi you can't make one comment without bringing in your politics and trying to safeguard the current govt. which is full of corrupt politicians. if anyone reads this thread from begining, no one has made any reference to politics until Ranferdi.

Ranferdi don't forget, if not for the current corrupt govt which is full of corrupt politicians, which was instrumental in creating the biggest ever financial scandal in Sri Lanka, the CSE would not have been struggling for the last 3 1/2 years. If they managed our financial system properly we all investors in the CSE would have been creating wealth for us with most of the listed entities faring ok despite a sluggish economy

Dear Mr. Wijesinghe, I didn't related politics but I related probable reasons for Maharaja to predict the downfall. I am very much aware how the big sharks are creating downward trends to collect valuables at low prices. 

You are the one who directly talks politics now, by saying current government is corrupt you are implying the previous government is clean, which is untrue.

Also you are saying the bond scandal is the biggest scandal which is also untrue. The genuine fact is current government is having investigation on the scandal and one day the culprits will be punished. If it would have been the previous government we may not have the luxury of talking about this in forums.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

50 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Let us make this forum professional !!!
1.) Do not talk politics
2.) Do not blame on personal feelings
3.) Criticise only about the facts

Ex. When I told 6200 will not support, everyone here started blaming Maharaja. Everyone try to put mud on Maharaja. Did you win ? No. Only wasted your time. Some members showed 6200 will support using Asha phillip reports, they are intelligent members arguing only about real topic.

Others who try to put mud, talking politics, pls find another thread/forum. 

If I predict the market rise, everyone will support Maharaja. 
If I predict the market fall, you all blame me.

Don't blame Maharaja for predicting the TRUTH. Blame yourself for not understanding Maharaja.

What is the next month future ?

ASI is in downward trajectory. 6077 immediate strong support, but before that there are small supports which most of the time will break. At/before 6077 there can be small bounces but short lived. 

Maharaja Advise - Do not buy. Sell the portfolio slowly, do not panic and sell at once. Still there is buying in the market. Slowly exit the market. I gave this advise months ago. If you listened to Maharaja you have minimised your losses.


Maharaja

51 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:31 pm

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
You remind me of Jacob Rothschild's great grandfather Nathen Rothschild. In the battle of Waterloo when Napolean lost to the allies, of which England was apart of, a private contractor travelled faster than the government messenger to spread the news to England. As you know there was no fast means of communicating back then.
This logitical error cost England the fortune of 2 generations of citizens. Why? Nathen sold treassury bonds creating a panic in the market for one whole day leading people to think that England and the allies lost the war to Napolean. While the next day when everybody panicked and sold bonds and shares even at a severe loss- Nathen pretended that he was dissapointingly trying to help the others by buying their bonds and shares at the biggest discount prices in the world to date( given the time value of money factor )
England decided to sell at a loss to rothschild all its bonds and all itshares


When the news of the win came De Beers - the diamond miners  and a few others bought it from Nathen for a higher price- the rothschilds gained alot while England won the war but lost most of her money.
You all know what colour this is
Maharaja is a piece of it
Just like a rothschild!

53 Asha Phillip Vs Maharaja on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:52 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Let us make this forum professional !!!
1.) Do not talk politics
2.) Do not blame on personal feelings
3.) Criticise only about the facts

Ex. When I told 6200 will not support, everyone here started blaming Maharaja. Everyone try to put mud on Maharaja. Did you win ? No. Only wasted your time. Some members showed 6200 will support using Asha phillip reports, they are intelligent members arguing only about real topic.

Others who try to put mud, talking politics, pls find another thread/forum. 

If I predict the market rise, everyone will support Maharaja. 
If I predict the market fall, you all blame me.

Don't blame Maharaja for predicting the TRUTH. Blame yourself for not understanding Maharaja.

What is the next month future ?

ASI is in downward trajectory. 6077 immediate strong support, but before that there are small supports which most of the time will break. At/before 6077 there can be small bounces but short lived. 

Maharaja Advise - Do not buy. Sell the portfolio slowly, do not panic and sell at once. Still there is buying in the market. Slowly exit the market. I gave this advise months ago. If you listened to Maharaja you have minimised your losses.


Maharaja


Asha Phillip Securities Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Company profile-
Asha Phillip Securities Ltd was originally incorporated in December 1982 as Mercantile Stock Brokers Ltd, a subsidiary of Mercantile Credit Ltd. (MCL).
On the 22nd of October 1992 the company changed its name to Allied Stock Brokers and, in addition to the head office; a branch in Matara was established. With the Colombo stock market experienced rapid growth, the company formed an alliance with Phillip Securities of Singapore in 1993. This move was in line with the industry trend where several major Sri Lankan stock brokerages entered into partnerships with foreign brokerage houses. On the 19th of January 1994, the company was renamed as Allied Phillip Securities Ltd.
With the acquisition of the majority stake by Mercantile Merchant Bank, the firm’s name was changed to MMBL Phillip Securities Ltd in 1998 to reflect the new ownership structure.
The firm was renamed in 2003 to Asha Phillip Securities Ltd with renowned high net worth investor, Mr. M. M. Udeshi acquiring 59.22% of the company from Mercantile Merchant Bank.  Phillip Securities continued to retain its holdings in the firm.
Currently the firm operates the largest branch network amongst Sri Lankan stock brokers, bringing the opportunity to invest in capital markets closer to all Sri Lankans.

Maharaja Shocked Shocked Shocked

profile-
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 228
Equity Stars : 1497
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2015-05-15

So guys decision is in your hand....... I do not buy predictions with out analysis and proof lol!

kdktec


Stock Trader
You have teach me lot of lesson in your writings. Thank you very much and Thank you Maharaja for trying to manipulate the market so that Rayan like people will come to fight. Thank you for everyone.

55 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:40 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Sad



Last edited by reyaz on Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

56 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:46 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Did you see LOLC reports?

57 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:58 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Kdktec there is no ryan here? Its ruwan

58 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Market will test 6077 support soon. 



Maharaja

59 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:11 pm

lishanthan

avatar
Stock Trader

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Market will test 6077 support soon. 



Maharaja
Maharaja, ASI 6199 end of 29.06.2018 Very Happy
ඔබට සතුටුයිද දැන් ???????

6077 next year might achieve , till then buy some fish in Negambo fish market my friend lol!

61 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:16 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I believe my technical analysis. 6077 will test. 

When everybody including asha phillips said 6200 support said I told No, it will break. 
Likewise 6077 will test for sure.


Maharaja

62 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:01 pm

cechjozef36

avatar
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
WITH "IG WEEKLY INVESTMENT TRADING SCHEME:


√Invest $200 Now and earn $900 in a WEEK

√Invest $300 Now and earn $1,400 in a WEEK

√Invest $400 Now and earn $1,800 in a WEEK

√Invest $1000 Now and earn $4,500 in a WEEK

WhatsApp Now:- TO SEE MORE AND GET STARTED

WhatsApp: +16319609661

http:// igtradings .blogspot .com

E-mail: iginvestorsguides@gmail. com

Sent from Topic'it App

63 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:52 am

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:I believe my technical analysis. 6077 will test. 

When everybody including asha phillips said 6200 support said I told No, it will break. 
Likewise 6077 will test for sure.


Maharaja


Less than 100 points to reach support 6077.
lets see if 6077 will stay strong or break.



Maharaja

64 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:05 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
friends,

Today turnover is low. MACD decline will be weak therefore. Also RSI will come to heavy oversold level when ASI reach 6077. Therefore 6077 support can be strong. 


Maharaja

65 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:11 pm

jayathu


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Seems like it might go beyond 6077 mark

66 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Low TO. Only 755mn. 6077 area RSI too low. So can expect support not market turnaround.
ASI direction is still downwards. 6077 will test this week. can be tomorrow. Lets hope it will support.



Maharaja

67 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:15 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:I believe my technical analysis. 6077 will test. 

When everybody including asha phillips said 6200 support said I told No, it will break. 
Likewise 6077 will test for sure.


Maharaja
Though I don't like your comments, I salutes to your predictions. So tell us now what next. drunken drunken


68 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:22 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:I believe my technical analysis. 6077 will test. 

When everybody including asha phillips said 6200 support said I told No, it will break. 
Likewise 6077 will test for sure.


Maharaja
Though I don't like your comments, I salutes to your predictions. So tell us now what next. :drunken: :drunken:




Thankyou Mr.Fernando. Today ASI reached my support level. Tomorrow we can see how the 6077 support reacts.

What is next ?
I expect a technical bounce tomorrow. But only a short term bounce. Not a market turnaround. Market is in extreme BEAR market category. ASI direction is 100% downwards. 
SO there will only be short term trading opportunities when market moves sideways for 100-150 points. 

Can ASI break 6077 tomorrow ?
Yes, it can break if selling pressure applied. Bad news is still real selling did not begin. Japanese,Korean,Middle-east & European funds didn't even think to exit the counters. So I expect a technical bounce only due to oversold levels in S&P counters.

When to BUY ?

In this kind of extreme BEAR market I cannot recommend to buy. If we analyse the market, nothing is positive. Earlier company earning were good but now if you analyse financial reports, earnings keep dropping. Main sectors - Banking NPLs higher, Int.expenses higher. Construction sector - SME construction companies closing, No FDIs to start new projects. So in next couple of years company earnings will fall further with interest rates crossing sky high levels.

Politics and CSE ?

As I see, we all must follow a wait and see approach till 2020.
Till 2020 there will be no political change. This government will continue till 2020. 

Who will come to power in 2020 ?

The presidential candidate from Pohottu party will surely win the contest without doubts.

Will CSE rise in 2020 ?

I am doubtful. As soon as Pohottu party wins, the European trade bans will be put. Fish ban will come into effect. Human rights cases against SL will begin once again. So conditions will be worse for the country and CSE after election.
But political stability will be there in the country. New investments will begin to flow.
So there will be mixed effects which we will see. It is too early to predict about about these political effects.


When to enter this bear market ?

After presidential election in 2020 we have to see if the new Pohottu government will actually do a change to the economy. If they are able to bring proper growth to country then CSE will grow.
If they also eat the economy CSE will fall.
SIMPLE AS THAT.

Till then we have to follow a wait and see approach.


What is next support level ?

6000 is the psychological support level. Not a technical support level. 
If 6077 breaks, next is 6020-6023 area support. 
And after 6020-6023, it is down to 5800 support. This is really a strong support. I don't think market needs to test this level soon. May be this month end/ next month it is possible but not this week.


Happy trading,
Maharaja

69 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:04 am

easthetic


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Maharaja only assured Pohottu win.
Member of Sumanadasa Faction.

70 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:42 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:I believe my technical analysis. 6077 will test. 

When everybody including asha phillips said 6200 support said I told No, it will break. 
Likewise 6077 will test for sure.


Maharaja
Though I don't like your comments, I salutes to your predictions. So tell us now what next. drunken drunken




Thankyou Mr.Fernando. Today ASI reached my support level. Tomorrow we can see how the 6077 support reacts.

What is next ?
I expect a technical bounce tomorrow. But only a short term bounce. Not a market turnaround. Market is in extreme BEAR market category. ASI direction is 100% downwards. 
SO there will only be short term trading opportunities when market moves sideways for 100-150 points. 

Can ASI break 6077 tomorrow ?
Yes, it can break if selling pressure applied. Bad news is still real selling did not begin. Japanese,Korean,Middle-east & European funds didn't even think to exit the counters. So I expect a technical bounce only due to oversold levels in S&P counters.

When to BUY ?

In this kind of extreme BEAR market I cannot recommend to buy. If we analyse the market, nothing is positive. Earlier company earning were good but now if you analyse financial reports, earnings keep dropping. Main sectors - Banking NPLs higher, Int.expenses higher. Construction sector - SME construction companies closing, No FDIs to start new projects. So in next couple of years company earnings will fall further with interest rates crossing sky high levels.

Politics and CSE ?

As I see, we all must follow a wait and see approach till 2020.
Till 2020 there will be no political change. This government will continue till 2020. 

Who will come to power in 2020 ?

The presidential candidate from Pohottu party will surely win the contest without doubts.

Will CSE rise in 2020 ?

I am doubtful. As soon as Pohottu party wins, the European trade bans will be put. Fish ban will come into effect. Human rights cases against SL will begin once again. So conditions will be worse for the country and CSE after election.
But political stability will be there in the country. New investments will begin to flow.
So there will be mixed effects which we will see. It is too early to predict about about these political effects.


When to enter this bear market ?

After presidential election in 2020 we have to see if the new Pohottu government will actually do a change to the economy. If they are able to bring proper growth to country then CSE will grow.
If they also eat the economy CSE will fall.
SIMPLE AS THAT.

Till then we have to follow a wait and see approach.


What is next support level ?

6000 is the psychological support level. Not a technical support level. 
If 6077 breaks, next is 6020-6023 area support. 
And after 6020-6023, it is down to 5800 support. This is really a strong support. I don't think market needs to test this level soon. May be this month end/ next month it is possible but not this week.


Happy trading,
Maharaja

I really appreciate your genuine analysis specially if  pohotuwa wins in 2020 the negative side of foreign involvements. What do you think the present rulers must do to rectify the present market situation. Tks. GD

71 Maharaja sucks on Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:56 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:I believe my technical analysis. 6077 will test. 

When everybody including asha phillips said 6200 support said I told No, it will break. 
Likewise 6077 will test for sure.


Maharaja
Though I don't like your comments, I salutes to your predictions. So tell us now what next. drunken drunken




Thankyou Mr.Fernando. Today ASI reached my support level. Tomorrow we can see how the 6077 support reacts.

What is next ?
I expect a technical bounce tomorrow. But only a short term bounce. Not a market turnaround. Market is in extreme BEAR market category. ASI direction is 100% downwards. 
SO there will only be short term trading opportunities when market moves sideways for 100-150 points. 

Can ASI break 6077 tomorrow ?
Yes, it can break if selling pressure applied. Bad news is still real selling did not begin. Japanese,Korean,Middle-east & European funds didn't even think to exit the counters. So I expect a technical bounce only due to oversold levels in S&P counters.

When to BUY ?

In this kind of extreme BEAR market I cannot recommend to buy. If we analyse the market, nothing is positive. Earlier company earning were good but now if you analyse financial reports, earnings keep dropping. Main sectors - Banking NPLs higher, Int.expenses higher. Construction sector - SME construction companies closing, No FDIs to start new projects. So in next couple of years company earnings will fall further with interest rates crossing sky high levels.

Politics and CSE ?

As I see, we all must follow a wait and see approach till 2020.
Till 2020 there will be no political change. This government will continue till 2020. 

Who will come to power in 2020 ?

The presidential candidate from Pohottu party will surely win the contest without doubts.

Will CSE rise in 2020 ?

I am doubtful. As soon as Pohottu party wins, the European trade bans will be put. Fish ban will come into effect. Human rights cases against SL will begin once again. So conditions will be worse for the country and CSE after election.
But political stability will be there in the country. New investments will begin to flow.
So there will be mixed effects which we will see. It is too early to predict about about these political effects.


When to enter this bear market ?

After presidential election in 2020 we have to see if the new Pohottu government will actually do a change to the economy. If they are able to bring proper growth to country then CSE will grow.
If they also eat the economy CSE will fall.
SIMPLE AS THAT.

Till then we have to follow a wait and see approach.


What is next support level ?

6000 is the psychological support level. Not a technical support level. 
If 6077 breaks, next is 6020-6023 area support. 
And after 6020-6023, it is down to 5800 support. This is really a strong support. I don't think market needs to test this level soon. May be this month end/ next month it is possible but not this week.


Happy trading,
Maharaja

I really appreciate your genuine analysis specially if  pohotuwa wins in 2020 the negative side of foreign involvements. What do you think the present rulers must do to rectify the present market situation. Tks. GD
No one can predict CSE..............
If some one can predict he should be able to tell the winning numbers of the daily lottery too lol! lol! lol! lol!

72 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:46 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
good bounce from market 6020-30 acted as support. 6077 resistance is also now a support. RSI can stabilize now, if volumes can turn tomorrow and end the week on a positive note its good for market. Trading opportunities are present now but very short term. 10% profit gains are available with these kinds of sideway trends. Market can go another 100 points upwards and then trade sideways. 
Till big volumes come with positive ASI  market will proceed in downward direction 


Maharaja

73 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
If anybody have JKH in their portfolios please sell now. It is a very good price now to exit JKH.


Maharaja

74 සුමනදාස part2 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:24 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:If anybody have JKH in their portfolios please sell now. It is a very good price now to exit JKH.


Maharaja
What about LLUB Wink Wink Wink ??????????????

75 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:32 am

wisdom79

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Without boasting buy some ANILANA and loll. Buy at the corect time and sell at the bad time.....

Market will remain forever and you will perish soon.

Buy anilana and wait and then sell at 2.00

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:Without boasting buy some ANILANA and loll. Buy at the corect time and sell at the bad time.....

Market will remain forever and you will perish soon.

Buy anilana and wait and then sell at 2.00
Wisdom79, why don't you join Maharaja and invest in Negambo fish market??????? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

77 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:02 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:If anybody have JKH in their portfolios please sell now. It is a very good price now to exit JKH.


Maharaja

I remind you again, clear JKH from your portfolios. 
It is like keeping dead animal inside the house. clean the dead animal before the smell spreads inside the house.


Maharaja

78 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:00 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:If anybody have JKH in their portfolios please sell now. It is a very good price now to exit JKH.


Maharaja

I remind you again, clear JKH from your portfolios. 
It is like keeping dead animal inside the house. clean the dead animal before the smell spreads inside the house.


Maharaja
Is this stock in your watch list Maharaja? If so 

1. at what price do you think it is worth for a 5-6 year investment?

2. if you are going to buy this stock at what price would you buy?

79 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:56 pm

Maharaja


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Maharaja's call is Immediate EXIT for JKH. 

Now its not the time to think about investing in JKH for any period. Your question can be valid after 18 months.

Price Maharaja will buy ? Only below 60/-
I do not give target price of 60/- but my bid is 60/-


Maharaja.

80 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:02 pm

sampath.anuradha


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
කොළඹ කොටස් තවමත් අවුරුදු 8 කට කලින් තිබුණු තැනමයි


[ltr]http://biz.adaderana.lk[/ltr]

81 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:56 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sampath.anuradha wrote:කොළඹ කොටස් තවමත් අවුරුදු 8 කට කලින් තිබුණු තැනමයි



[ltr]http://biz.adaderana.lk[/ltr]



 “පවතින පොළී අනුපාතිකයයි, විදේශ විනිමය අගය ඉහළ යාමයි සැලකුවොත් මේ වගේ roller-coaster effects එනවා. හැබැයි සමාගම ගත්තොත් අද වෙන කොට ශුද්ධ වත්කම් වටිනකම රු. 42.00 ක් දක්වා ඉහළ ගොස් තිබෙනවා. ඒ කියන්නේ තිබුණු මට්ටමට වඩා ඉහළ මට්ටමකට අපි සමාගම ගෙනල්ලා තිබෙනවා. මම කරන්නේ වත්කම් ගොඩනංවන එක. සමාගමේ කොටසක වෙළෙඳපොළ මිල බලලා මට වැඩක් නැහැ. Roller-coaster effects එනකොට මාකට් උඩ යනවා, පල්ලෙහා යනවා. මෙය දරාගන්න පුළුවන් කියන එකයි මිනිසුන්ගේ ගැටළුව. සුළුපරිමාණ ආයෝජකයින් වෙළෙඳපොළට ගෙන්නුවාට පස්සේ, ඒ ගොල්ලන්ට අල්ලාගෙන සිටීමේ හැකියාවක් (holding power) නැතිනම් ඒ ගොල්ලෝ අමාරුවේ වැටෙනවා. ඒක හින්දා මගේ එක සමාගමක්වත් වෙළෙඳපොළට ගිහිං කොටස් ගන්න කියලා marketing tools එකක්වත් හදලා නැහැ. ඇයි හදන්න බැරි, මේ Roller-coaster effect එකට මිනිස්සු අහුවුණොත් දාන සල්ලි ටික නැති වෙනවා. මේක රු. 25-30 කට ගෙනල්ලා මාකට් කරන එක මට එච්චරම ලොකු ගැටළුවක් නෙමෙයි. හැබැයි අනිත් කම්පැනීස් කරනවා. ප්‍රතිපත්තියක් විදියට අපේ කිසිම සමාගමක් එහෙම කරන්නේ නැහැ. වත්කම් ගොඩනැගීම තමයි අපිට කරන්න පුළුවන් එකම දේ._ධම්මික පෙරේරා


http://biz.adaderana.lk/කොළඹ-කොටස්-තවමත්-අවුරුදු-8/

82 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:29 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Maharaja's call is Immediate EXIT for JKH. 

Now its not the time to think about investing in JKH for any period. Your question can be valid after 18 months.

Price Maharaja will buy ? Only below 60/-
I do not give target price of 60/- but my bid is 60/-


Maharaja.
OK thanks for your feedback

One more question: 

If you are to Buy Commercial Bank Voting Stock, what would be your Bid Price?

83 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:48 pm

TraderCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Maharaja's call is Immediate EXIT for JKH. 

Now its not the time to think about investing in JKH for any period. Your question can be valid after 18 months.

Price Maharaja will buy ? Only below 60/-
I do not give target price of 60/- but my bid is 60/-


Maharaja.

Who is this "Maharaja"? 

If this happens (At least to a certain extent) where the ASI will ended up? 

I'm not going to argue with his prediction as so far he is correct on ASI prediction though I don't want it to happen in that way.

Anyway I'm also looking at to buy JKH and COMB during next down turn. Need your advise on COMB also.

84 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:49 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TraderCSE wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Maharaja's call is Immediate EXIT for JKH. 

Now its not the time to think about investing in JKH for any period. Your question can be valid after 18 months.

Price Maharaja will buy ? Only below 60/-
I do not give target price of 60/- but my bid is 60/-


Maharaja.

Who is this "Maharaja"? 

If this happens (At least to a certain extent) where the ASI will ended up? 

I'm not going to argue with his prediction as so far he is correct on ASI prediction though I don't want it to happen in that way.

Anyway I'm also looking at to buy JKH and COMB during next down turn. Need your advise on COMB also.

http://biz.adaderana.lk/කොළඹ-කොටස්-තවමත්-අවුරුදු-8/
Go through this article first and get all the details. You have to learn the hard way when it comes to trading and investing in CSE. Some say wait till 2020 and that is the most childish thing to say. Whether Bull or Bear market you should be able to invest and trade, to do that do your own analysis and be brave to pick the winning shares @the right time. Do not pick a share depending on predictions/rumors/forums or just because some one said Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Do your own analysis first by using investing.com,CSE.lk and annual reports and quarter results and etc...........

85 Re: MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:52 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@TraderCSE wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Maharaja's call is Immediate EXIT for JKH. 

Now its not the time to think about investing in JKH for any period. Your question can be valid after 18 months.

Price Maharaja will buy ? Only below 60/-
I do not give target price of 60/- but my bid is 60/-


Maharaja.

Who is this "Maharaja"? 

If this happens (At least to a certain extent) where the ASI will ended up? 

I'm not going to argue with his prediction as so far he is correct on ASI prediction though I don't want it to happen in that way.

Anyway I'm also looking at to buy JKH and COMB during next down turn. Need your advise on COMB also.

http://biz.adaderana.lk/කොළඹ-කොටස්-තවමත්-අවුරුදු-8/
Go through this article first and get all the details. You have to learn the hard way when it comes to trading and investing in CSE. Some say wait till 2020 and that is the most childish thing to say. Whether Bull or Bear market you should be able to invest and trade, to do that do your own analysis and be brave to pick the winning shares @the right time. Do not pick a share depending on predictions/rumors/forums or just because some one said Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Do your own analysis first by using investing.com,CSE.lk and annual reports and quarter results and etc...........
Who is this "Maharaja"?

the answer is he must be the son of this fellow(Sumanadasa uncle)

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum