Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by sanjulanka Today at 12:48 pm

» Central bank Issue
by Uaecoindubai Today at 12:41 pm

» Buy When There's Blood in the Streets
by Uaecoindubai Today at 12:20 pm

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by Uaecoindubai Today at 12:17 pm

» Please DON'T SELL IN PANIC, BUY, ONLY A SMALL INCIDENT, IT'S COMPLETELY OVER!!!!!
by Uaecoindubai Today at 12:14 pm

» Market will test 4700
by Uaecoindubai Today at 12:08 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Today at 11:01 am

» HOTEL INDUSTRY
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by dmtmadusanka Yesterday at 4:15 pm

» Commencement of Trading at CSE
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 3:58 pm

» Good news from JKH : Will this be the market mover ?
by gjooos Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» whats the purpose of Bomb blasts?
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 9:11 am

» Best Free forex signals provider
by Uaecoindubai Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:24 pm

» Chairmam of Sanasa arrested over suspicion of misappropriation of funds
by hammurabi Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:36 am

» Sri Lanka Kattadiyalage Wegapitiya tries to manipulate Household Gas prices in Gas market, Wegapitiya lead LAUGFS Gas in a secret Deal to Bankrupt Government's Litro Gas by affecting 1.3 Million Households and 5 million people in the country
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:55 pm

» Economic Health of Sri Lanka
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

» REEF possible run.
by hammurabi Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:50 am

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by glad Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:40 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:35 am

» Would CIC make an upward move in the coming weeks?
by hammurabi Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:39 am

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:17 pm

» SME M&A opportunity
by raheem72@gmail.com Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:21 pm

» Sri Lanka Hilton Hotels Must Investigate or Oust Unfit and Improper - Kashmi App Bankrupted Sanjiv Alles who hides about his Career in Kashmi for Colombo Hilton Hotel Director Profile
by AmalHoole Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:47 pm

» Why ALHP is having a huge demand despite consecutive losses?
by wisdom79 Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:03 am

» TIME TO LOOK AEL
by sanjulanka Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 pm

» HEXP next run up to 120-130
by nishjaya Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

» Cabinet nod for Colombo Stock Exchange to be converted to a company limited by shares
by glad Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:30 am

» Lanka Bell to be acquired by Mobitel - Sources
by soileconomy Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 am

» Sri Lanka Watapota (WAPO) Guardian Capital lose Rs. 10 Mn of Funds because of Kashmi App Closed down, Kashmi Co-Founder Bankrupt Sanjiv Alles now landed on Hilton Colombo Director Board owned by Yahapalana Government
by AmalHoole Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:17 pm

» සුභ අලුත් අවුරුද්දක් වේවා.
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 pm

» I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back?
by hammurabi Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:14 pm

» Highest temperature hike after 128 years in sri lanka
by nimantha80 Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm

» DEBTS FREE AAIC MUST MOVE UP,3.36BN FROFIT, MARCH Q 1.00BN
by wisdom79 Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 am

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:27 pm

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by nimantha80 Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:12 pm

» NDB Leasing Centers open at Gampaha, Negombo
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:17 pm

» I met Karuna Today.
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 pm

» ROYAL CERAMIC (RCL)
by Yahapalanaya Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:11 pm

» Look BPPL company
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:10 am

» PABC.N0000 ? Will come down to Rs. 11 - 12 level?
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:13 pm

» Any news on MBSL.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:56 pm

» New NDB Privilege Banking and Leasing Centres open in Kurunegala
by Soilconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:30 am

» TIME TO WATCH - LOFC - BFN
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 am

» ශ්‍රිලංකාවේ ණය බරතාවය. Sri Lanka's Debt Trap
by soileconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:28 am

» 2019 revised traffic fines
by Uaecoindubai Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:47 pm

» LLUB Surprise
by hammurabi Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:29 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Anilana (ALHP) Deal Successful , its going to fly the summit, I show you act.......!!!!!

Anilana (ALHP) Deal Successful , its going to fly the summit, I show you act.......!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I said again and again on ANILANA deal, but some wise men who are here, advised not to buy and WISDOM 79 is not a truthful one. 

I admire what you have said to me for good or bad.

Now anilana must move up. Every thing is ok.

You sold and I bought, my average is 1.12.

I believe tomorrow you will see ALHP moving up. I can enjoy and I can buy more and more because I believe ALHP must move up above Rs. 4.00 at the first step.

Any one can argue that it is a lost company but SOMAP is not a lost company. That is one of the biggest companies in the world, and they would never invest for getting loss and they will see future. ALHP has many lands and they can revalue them. Now value is above 5.00 but with SOMAP it will go up.

So in future ALHP will trade above Rs. 10.00 after every thing is ok. SOMAP has a plan to get the attention of the tourists of the world. 

So ANILANA is the best one to invest on this dull market.

This is my idea and my reasearch with the experience I have got on Shares.

Best wishes to all!!!!

I admire both your insults and praises calmly.

I am not WISDOM78  ,BUT I am only WISDOM79. WISDOM 78 MUST BE A THIEF OR CHEATER.

Now you can decide to buy or sell. 

We will meet again with the nest profitable share.

Basketball bounce cheers Sleep sunny confused  hmmmmmmmmmmm....!!!!!

ENJOY WITH YOUR HUGE PROFIT NOW......!!!!!!!!

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:I said again and again on ANILANA deal, but some wise men who are here, advised not to buy and WISDOM 79 is not a truthful one. 

I admire what you have said to me for good or bad.

Now anilana must move up. Every thing is ok.

You sold and I bought, my average is 1.12.

I believe tomorrow you will see ALHP moving up. I can enjoy and I can buy more and more because I believe ALHP must move up above Rs. 4.00 at the first step.

Any one can argue that it is a lost company but SOMAP is not a lost company. That is one of the biggest companies in the world, and they would never invest for getting loss and they will see future. ALHP has many lands and they can revalue them. Now value is above 5.00 but with SOMAP it will go up.

So in future ALHP will trade above Rs. 10.00 after every thing is ok. SOMAP has a plan to get the attention of the tourists of the world. 

So ANILANA is the best one to invest on this dull market.

This is my idea and my reasearch with the experience I have got on Shares.

Best wishes to all!!!!

I admire both your insults and praises calmly.

I am not WISDOM78  ,BUT I am only WISDOM79. WISDOM 78 MUST BE A THIEF OR CHEATER.

Now you can decide to buy or sell. 

We will meet again with the nest profitable share.

Basketball bounce cheers Sleep sunny confused  hmmmmmmmmmmm....!!!!!

ENJOY WITH YOUR HUGE PROFIT NOW......!!!!!!!!
2more trading days renaming for this month and Margin traders in panic, and all the people fall for your carp ALHP will realize next 2days who you really are Wisdom79/78 .... Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
[size=32]SEC clears Rs.667.5mn Anilana private placement deal[/size]
2018-06-28 00:01:04


The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has cleared a private placement deal the troubled Anilana Hotels & Properties PLC was trying to enter into with Singapore-based Somap International Private Limited, since last year.

Anilana will issue 513.4 million new shares to Somap at Rs.1.30 a share, to raise Rs.667.5 million. In return, Somap International will receive a 51 percent stake in Anilana.

The Anilana share last traded at Rs.1.10 on the Colombo bourse. But Anilana’s net asset value per share was Rs.5.35 as at March 31, 2018 and hence, the deal offers an upside to Somap International, which is engaged in the business of sales and purchasing ships for demolition. Anilana in a shareholder circular this February said out of the Rs.667.5 million raised through the private placement, Rs.527.7 million would be utilized to settle the borrowings and Rs.139.8 million would be utilized as working capital.
As at March 31, 2018, Anilana had racked up as much as Rs.2 billion in accumulated losses and had total current liabilities over Rs.1.5 billion. 

Anilana said, following the private placement deal, Somap International would announce a mandatory offer in terms of the obligations under the Company Takeovers and Mergers Code, for the remaining 493.3 million shares, at Rs.1.30 per share. As at March 31, 2018, Anilana Managing Director Asanga Seneviratne held a 24.3 percent stake in the company. 
 Loller lollllllllllll...........I am only WISDOM79 ,NOT 78

4Anilana (ALHP) Deal Successful , its going to fly the summit, I show you act.......!!!!! Empty Deals, CIFL/SFS and now ALHP on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:36 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:[size=32]SEC clears Rs.667.5mn Anilana private placement deal[/size]
2018-06-28 00:01:04


The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has cleared a private placement deal the troubled Anilana Hotels & Properties PLC was trying to enter into with Singapore-based Somap International Private Limited, since last year.

Anilana will issue 513.4 million new shares to Somap at Rs.1.30 a share, to raise Rs.667.5 million. In return, Somap International will receive a 51 percent stake in Anilana.

The Anilana share last traded at Rs.1.10 on the Colombo bourse. But Anilana’s net asset value per share was Rs.5.35 as at March 31, 2018 and hence, the deal offers an upside to Somap International, which is engaged in the business of sales and purchasing ships for demolition. Anilana in a shareholder circular this February said out of the Rs.667.5 million raised through the private placement, Rs.527.7 million would be utilized to settle the borrowings and Rs.139.8 million would be utilized as working capital.
As at March 31, 2018, Anilana had racked up as much as Rs.2 billion in accumulated losses and had total current liabilities over Rs.1.5 billion. 

Anilana said, following the private placement deal, Somap International would announce a mandatory offer in terms of the obligations under the Company Takeovers and Mergers Code, for the remaining 493.3 million shares, at Rs.1.30 per share. As at March 31, 2018, Anilana Managing Director Asanga Seneviratne held a 24.3 percent stake in the company. 
 Loller lollllllllllll...........I am only WISDOM79 ,NOT 78
If you wait for a ALHP deal just check what happened to CIFL/SFS Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

TuTanKaman


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Mandatory offer at 1.30??? May be on 2nd July. A good return if this happens

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
20% return assured through the mandatory offer ! if it happens ! finally some demand for garbage

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
ALHP is not a garbage because they have lands and properties and also SOMAP will not join here if it is not good profit. They are buying at 1.30 which has a value of 5.35 or above.

If ALHP is revalued its value may be above 15+++++ and this will give a huge profit than we all think because now company has money and SOMAP is going to manage all.

Be much positive......those who bought alhp will reap much than what all think.

That is why I told to buy to cover up your all the losses you made on shares.

Time to enjoy now. Bad time is over and the good time is in front.

I started collecting at 1.60 but now my average is 1.12. 

All the best......!!!!!!!

8Anilana (ALHP) Deal Successful , its going to fly the summit, I show you act.......!!!!! Empty 15+ after 10 years on Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:42 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:ALHP is not a garbage because they have lands and properties and also SOMAP will not join here if it is not good profit. They are buying at 1.30 which has a value of 5.35 or above.

If ALHP is revalued its value may be above 15+++++ and this will give a huge profit than we all think because now company has money and SOMAP is going to manage all.

Be much positive......those who bought alhp will reap much than what all think.

That is why I told to buy to cover up your all the losses you made on shares.

Time to enjoy now. Bad time is over and the good time is in front.

I started collecting at 1.60 but now my average is 1.12. 

All the best......!!!!!!!
Well, I must say if the ALHP reaches 15++++ this year I will give you a grand party santa santa lol!

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Main share holders has bought the shares at 12 and they are in a big trouble and nobody will offer their shares at 1.30.

That is why I said that 1.20 is not a matter and they have clearly mentioned that they bought all the shares at 1.30.

In this dull market, it will help the wise investors to get an extra profit. 

All are waiting to see the news but then the PEREHERA has left!!!!!!!!

cechjozef36

cechjozef36
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
WITH "IG WEEKLY INVESTMENT TRADING SCHEME:


√Invest $200 Now and earn $900 in a WEEK

√Invest $300 Now and earn $1,400 in a WEEK

√Invest $400 Now and earn $1,800 in a WEEK

√Invest $1000 Now and earn $4,500 in a WEEK

WhatsApp Now:- TO SEE MORE AND GET STARTED

WhatsApp: +16319609661

http:// igtradings .blogspot .com

E-mail: iginvestorsguides@gmail. com

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum