Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Today at 5:19 pm

» SFL GOING TO BUY A LEADING BANK ABOVE 50 RUPEE PER SHARE
by karuna2 Today at 3:20 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Today at 9:26 am

» ITS goinng to be UBC -BFN week
by mahasona2 Today at 9:00 am

» Manipulated Data: 95 Percent of Bitcoin Trading is Fake - Study
by Miss-Sangeetha Today at 8:19 am

» Foreign fund managers back in sri lanka
by sanjulanka Today at 7:42 am

» HAMBANTOTA'S REAL DEVELOPMENT STARTS
by Yahapalanaya Today at 6:35 am

» HOTEL BRIGHT FUTURE
by Yahapalanaya Today at 5:29 am

» Earn Over 100% Profit Monthly In Forex Account Management
by princess111 Today at 2:35 am

» Profitable Forex Copy (over 100% profit monthly)
by faz1 Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» LOLC Story
by Gajaya Yesterday at 1:48 pm

» Now even Holy See, Pope may be concerned of using 'Perpetual' name by Arjun Aloysius' family for Arjun's Shady 'White Collar Criminal' Businesses?
by Gajaya Yesterday at 12:43 pm

» Export Processing Zone -cost of USD 3.95 billion, : Hambantota oil refinery project runs into initial headwinds
by Trader321 Yesterday at 12:41 pm

» කෙටි කාලයක් තුල රාජ්‍ය සේවක වැටුප 145%-200%ක් උන එකම රට
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 11:46 am

» CASH RICH REXP
by EPS Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:20 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:28 pm

» ලංකාවට වැස්ස කෘතිම වැස්ස..is it required for Sri Lanka?
by Uaecoindubai Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:03 pm

» What Sri Lanka can do to improve the credibility of Rupee
by Sstar Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:30 am

» Sad situation of expressway !!!!
by Yahapalanaya Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:12 am

» GOLDEN ERA
by soileconomy Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:14 pm

» INSURANCE companies finally falling!
by nosf766 Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:00 pm

» Cinnamon Grand now Topless without Rohan Karr
by ChooBoy Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:47 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by ChooBoy Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:44 am

» UBC - What is going on
by Trader321 Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:39 am

» UBC TO HIT 24 ??
by Trader321 Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:38 am

» SEC Chief welcomes PM’s remark on EPF’s return to stock market
by kalu351 Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:16 am

» පැලවත්ත කිරි සමාගම කොටස් වෙළද පොළට,DRINK pelawaththa milk & help sri lanka
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:39 pm

» CSE is promoting Life Insurance companies whilst Stock Market is crashing.
by ChooBoy Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:35 pm

» Singapore rejects Sri Lankan leader’s allegation on trading scam suspect
by Yahapalanaya Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:18 am

» BALA.N potential
by Yahapalanaya Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:39 am

» Sri lanka tourism income reached 4.4 billion USD 2019
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:03 pm

» presidential election very soon ?
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 pm

» UBC - Stake up by big invester
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:57 pm

» AEL.N0000 is the Next AAIC.N0000 -
by Trader321 Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:37 pm

» World Bank approves USD70Mn to Sri Lanka
by Sstar Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:13 am

» Sri Lanka shares end little changed; rupee rises
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:30 pm

» Diversification of Sri Lankan economy, must to garner more economic benefits
by ChooBoy Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm

» ALHP Right issue......!!!!1
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:47 am

» UBC.N0000- Donnt miss this
by Trader321 Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:13 am

» BFN - DEAL OVER - TO BE DE LISTED SOON AFTER THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT ඩීල් එක ඉවරයි @ 19-59 - කොටස් වෙළදපලෙනුත් ඉවත් කරගන්නා බවට ආරන්චි
by sanjulanka Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 am

» While waiting for the market to rebound, look for bargains if you can afford the risk. Try to be active at the right time to gain something
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:18 pm

» ඉතා ඉක්මනින් සේවක අර්තසාදක අරමුදල නැවත කොටස් වෙළදපල ට
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am

» Central Bank targeting early return of EPF to stock market
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 am

» Lofc delisting??
by Bdcdman Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:16 pm

» Today is UBC.N0000 day.
by Trader321 Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:32 am

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by Bdcdman Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers

Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:58 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Will you wait till 2020???????
Will you wait for foreign buying????
A country could not even make a needle.....
A country run by thieves/murders/drug dealers/rapist and etc will make a heaven................
Lets pick some valuable stocks and make some profit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Will you wait till 2020???????
Will you wait for foreign buying????
A country could not even make a needle.....
A country run by thieves/murders/drug dealers/rapist and etc will make a heaven................
Lets pick some valuable stocks and make some profit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Absolutely and fully agree with you Ruwan. 

Do not rush in to buying your selected value stock. 

Do not over-pay for your selected stock, however good the company may be. For example, BMW is one of best motor vehicle brands in the world. If  the showroom price of a particular BMW model is Rs. 20 Million why should anyone buy it at Rs. 22 Million. But when the same identical model is available at Rs. 15 Million as a result of a special deal or promo or some other reason, that's the point you should snatch it.

So Determine the discounted price you want to buy the value stock you have selected and patiently wait for the price to drop to that level even if it takes a considerable time . Do not buy based on other's advice or suggestions.

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Will you wait till 2020???????
Will you wait for foreign buying????
A country could not even make a needle.....
A country run by thieves/murders/drug dealers/rapist and etc will make a heaven................
Lets pick some valuable stocks and make some profit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LDEV cheers cheers



Chairman’s Review



Financial Review
For the year ended March 2018, the Group recorded an impressive
turnover of Rs. 4.7 Billion generating a net profit of Rs. 525.8 Million.
The profit recorded for the previous year was Rs. 24 Million.
The previous year’s dismal performance of the Company
recording a loss of Rs. 36.9 Million was turned around to record
a very commendable net profit of Rs. 270.6 Million. The reversal
of impairment of investment during the financial year was partly
accountable for this change in performance.
We have a sustained commitment for success, in terms of good
performance and overcoming the market challenges with
immediate, appropriate strategy changes.


4 If you miss EXPO here it is again on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:41 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Will you wait till 2020???????
Will you wait for foreign buying????
A country could not even make a needle.....
A country run by thieves/murders/drug dealers/rapist and etc will make a heaven................
Lets pick some valuable stocks and make some profit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LDEV cheers cheers



Chairman’s Review



Financial Review
For the year ended March 2018, the Group recorded an impressive
turnover of Rs. 4.7 Billion generating a net profit of Rs. 525.8 Million.
The profit recorded for the previous year was Rs. 24 Million.
The previous year’s dismal performance of the Company
recording a loss of Rs. 36.9 Million was turned around to record
a very commendable net profit of Rs. 270.6 Million. The reversal
of impairment of investment during the financial year was partly
accountable for this change in performance.
We have a sustained commitment for success, in terms of good
performance and overcoming the market challenges with
immediate, appropriate strategy changes.


If you miss EXPO here it is again Very Happy

Chairman’s Message

I am very much pleased to report to our
valued stockholders that the company
had yet another successful year, the Group
maintained the tradition of generating
consistent results. This was achieved
despite difficult market conditions. The
well prepared negotiation with the carriers
and a customer-centric approach were
the main drivers. The Leisure sector too
tabled healthy results for the year under
review. Strong performances from both
sectors enabled Group revenues to cross
the Rs. 70 Bn mark in the year under review,
22% higher than what was reported in the
previous year.
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1066_1531128211249.pdf

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Promotiion ?? @ruwan326

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@NP wrote:Promotiion ?? @ruwan326
If you have a half brain you will know Kalu351/NP and few more profiles belongs to same person and promoting day and night same share...... 

Find 100+ post on EXPO/ LDEV by me and tell the forum I am promoting , chairman s message is important factor for investors and manipulators/pathetic people like you only type BFN/KAPI going up,buy ..buy....

You must be the bottom half of kalu351 and hurt badly after my exposure.....

kalu351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@NP wrote:Promotiion ?? @ruwan326
If you have a half brain you will know Kalu351/NP and few more profiles belongs to same person and promoting day and night same share...... 

Find 100+ post on EXPO/ LDEV by me and tell the forum I am promoting , chairman s message is important factor for investors and manipulators/pathetic people like you only type BFN/KAPI going up,buy ..buy....

You must be the bottom half of kalu351 and hurt badly after my exposure.....
කේන්ති ගන්න එපා රුවන් - දැන් වත් ගන්න FD එක CASH කරල BFN  22 වගේ වෙන්න පුලුවන්

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
රුවන්ට කෙන්තිත් යනවද?? මා හිතුවෙ රහත් වෙල කියලා අනිත් forum එකෙ දෙන ටොක්ස් වලට.. Razz

9 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:56 pm

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
NP
@ruwan326 I was just asking. Dont be mad. For the record im not related to kalu351. I just asked a question because i felt like u are over exited and poor retailer might buy at high price.. Razz You put all people who talk about BFN in to one basket,which is wrong. I merely pointed out my view on BFN later i shared why i thought so. Yet you are blind to those ideas. According to you technical analysis is promoting. Anything you say is important and anyone who talk about BFN is kalu351. Superb logic. So next time when you accuse me of promoting,do your own analysis before being a jerk.

10 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:00 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kalu351 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@NP wrote:Promotiion ?? @ruwan326
If you have a half brain you will know Kalu351/NP and few more profiles belongs to same person and promoting day and night same share...... 

Find 100+ post on EXPO/ LDEV by me and tell the forum I am promoting , chairman s message is important factor for investors and manipulators/pathetic people like you only type BFN/KAPI going up,buy ..buy....

You must be the bottom half of kalu351 and hurt badly after my exposure.....
කේන්ති ගන්න එපා රුවන් - දැන් වත් ගන්න FD එක CASH කරල BFN  22 වගේ වෙන්න පුලුවන්
කී පාරක් කිවුවද මන් BFN ගත්තේ 12-13/= ගිය ජුලි/අගෝස්තු  Wink



2019ට කලින් වෙනවා කිවුව deal එක කෝ බන් ? ආ දැන් ධම්මික පෙරේරා සහ  BFN deal එකනේ මේ සතියේ market කරන්නේ  lol!

11 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:06 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:රුවන්ට කෙන්තිත් යනවද?? මා හිතුවෙ රහත් වෙල කියලා අනිත් forum එකෙ දෙන ටොක්ස් වලට.. Razz
TARGET , ඔයාගාව රහත් බව මනින මීටරයක් තියෙනවද ??????

"පල ඇති රුකටලු ගල් " මන් forum 3ක ඉන්නවා ,ruwan326 කියන නමෙන්ම , TARGET පුළුවන් නම් අනෙක් forum 2ට එන්න අපි කථා කරමු , හැබැයි ඒ forum වලනම් ඔබතුමාට මේකේ කරන අමන වැඩ කරන්න බැරි වෙයි .

12 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:59 am

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Oh so ruwan has also invested in BFN that means kalu351/NP/ruwan326 all belongs to same person. Razz ruwan326 logic.

13 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:57 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Oh රහත් වෙලා තමයි ruwan...
I didnt forget how you promoted jkh warrants Mr. Ruwan...So please remove your fucking mask cunning man..

14 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:40 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Oh රහත් වෙලා තමයි ruwan...
I didnt forget how you promoted jkh warrants Mr. Ruwan...So please remove your fucking mask cunning man..
Looks claimax of game started..... Smile Smile Smile

15 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:21 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Oh රහත් වෙලා තමයි ruwan...
I didnt forget how you promoted jkh warrants Mr. Ruwan...So please remove your fucking mask cunning man..
Do you still have the meter to check"රහත්"???????

Every one join the forum to promote their stuck shares,very few to find information..........Some will promote through out their life day and night ,some will correct their mistakes.

Admin are you still alive ??????????
Or Admins=TARGET=Kalu351=other BFN/KAPI promoters =All belongs to one person or persons ?????????????



Last edited by ruwan326 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

16 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:28 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@NP wrote: NP
@ruwan326 I was just asking. Dont be mad. For the record im not related to kalu351. I just asked a question because i felt like u are over exited and poor retailer might buy at high price.. Razz  You put all people who talk about BFN in to one basket,which is wrong. I merely pointed out my view on BFN later i shared why i thought so. Yet you are blind to those ideas. According to you technical analysis is promoting. Anything you say is important and anyone who talk about BFN is kalu351. Superb logic. So next time when you accuse me of promoting,do your own analysis before being a jerk.
යන්නේ කොහෙද ?මල්ලේ පොල් නැතුව 

17 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:28 am

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
So did you find 100+ posts by me then.? Did you have any evidence ? NO u just guessed because you are a jerk and a dilusional 'sunnana batch' Razz because you are assuming im Kalu351. යන්නේ කොහෙද ?මල්ලේ පොල් kauda kiyala hondata balanna. Man BFN gana katha kala gaman ohe mawa promoter kenek kiyala brand kala mulin gonek wage kiywanne nathuwa eka gana hithanawa. Nikamata thamuseta hithunada man Kalu neweida kiyala poddak open mindset ekak thiyaganna. Mulin me forum eke awawadayak denna one thamunta.
I came to the forum on this month. I had BFN bought @14.20. BFN posts were on top. I saw them. I was excited.I commented giving my views. Later i realized u are branding me. So i comented back with supporting evidence as the forum rules suggest. Did you even look at them.did you? How can i know all the things happening in SLEF like kalu is promoting and you are the Branding expert here from the moment i came here. If i knew i would have kept quite. Because, now since you are saying im kalu. I loose my reputation Jerk. You should apologize. But you won't because you are a old and too wise to admit your own mistakes and wrongdoings.

18 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:38 am

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
This is how LDEV gave hope to retailers.

And EXPO

19 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:51 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
hukazz... adum na neda ruwano....

20 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:31 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:hukazz... adum na neda ruwano....

If the deal not happen like last time lets see BFN chart  Wink

Hope kalu 351/NP/Target will be still there  Very Happy
SEC already started investigation on BFN/KAPI promotions in forums lol!

21 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:44 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ruwan first read my posts. I have given price ranges to buy. if those prices are not reasonable, make your comment without slinging mud like that idiot Yahapalana butterfly. I believe you are mature than that butterfly..

22 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:09 am

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 i dont think charts can tell anything about a deal. I use charts to find the right time to enter and specially the right time to exit. Im the one who posted charts and if you can find any comment made by me supporting deals show me that because i might have been drunk. I dont care about a deal. I entered at 14.20 sold mine at 16.90

23 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:17 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@NP wrote:@ruwan326 i dont think charts can tell anything about a deal. I use charts to find the right time to enter and specially the right time to exit. Im the one who posted charts and if you can find any comment made by me supporting deals show me that because i might have been drunk. I dont care about a deal. I entered at 14.20 sold mine at 16.90
Apart from BFN/LDEV/EXPO there are 294 shares in CSE, how about start putting charts for those Wink

How about starts with VPEL & AAIC?



Last edited by ruwan326 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

24 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:22 am

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
This is my analysis of REEF which for me is not good to enter. Because im not confident in what dirrection it would take.

When i post this would this be promotion or demotion of a stock.

25 Re: Will EXPO & LDEV give a hope for retailers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:25 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
thanks np

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum