Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» INSURANCE companies finally falling!
by nosf766 Today at 2:00 pm

» Cinnamon Grand now Topless without Rohan Karr
by ChooBoy Today at 1:47 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Today at 1:47 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by ChooBoy Today at 11:44 am

» Sad situation of expressway !!!!
by roshan1039 Today at 10:53 am

» UBC - What is going on
by Trader321 Today at 9:39 am

» UBC TO HIT 24 ??
by Trader321 Today at 9:38 am

» GOLDEN ERA
by Yahapalanaya Today at 9:02 am

» Profitable Forex Copy (over 100% profit monthly)
by princess111 Today at 6:02 am

» SEC Chief welcomes PM’s remark on EPF’s return to stock market
by kalu351 Today at 2:16 am

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:14 pm

» පැලවත්ත කිරි සමාගම කොටස් වෙළද පොළට,DRINK pelawaththa milk & help sri lanka
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» CSE is promoting Life Insurance companies whilst Stock Market is crashing.
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Singapore rejects Sri Lankan leader’s allegation on trading scam suspect
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 8:18 am

» BALA.N potential
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 6:39 am

» Sri lanka tourism income reached 4.4 billion USD 2019
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:03 pm

» presidential election very soon ?
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 pm

» UBC - Stake up by big invester
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:57 pm

» AEL.N0000 is the Next AAIC.N0000 -
by Trader321 Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:37 pm

» World Bank approves USD70Mn to Sri Lanka
by Sstar Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:13 am

» Sri Lanka shares end little changed; rupee rises
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:30 pm

» Diversification of Sri Lankan economy, must to garner more economic benefits
by ChooBoy Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm

» ALHP Right issue......!!!!1
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:47 am

» UBC.N0000- Donnt miss this
by Trader321 Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:13 am

» BFN - DEAL OVER - TO BE DE LISTED SOON AFTER THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT ඩීල් එක ඉවරයි @ 19-59 - කොටස් වෙළදපලෙනුත් ඉවත් කරගන්නා බවට ආරන්චි
by sanjulanka Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 am

» While waiting for the market to rebound, look for bargains if you can afford the risk. Try to be active at the right time to gain something
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:18 pm

» ඉතා ඉක්මනින් සේවක අර්තසාදක අරමුදල නැවත කොටස් වෙළදපල ට
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am

» Central Bank targeting early return of EPF to stock market
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 am

» Lofc delisting??
by Bdcdman Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:16 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 am

» Today is UBC.N0000 day.
by Trader321 Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:32 am

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by Bdcdman Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 pm

» CASH RICH REXP
by Yahapalanaya Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:09 pm

» ලාංකීය හෙදියකට ලක්ශ 9 ක් ගෙවන ඇමෙරිකාව
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by karuna2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:43 am

» රජයේ පඩි දෙගුණයක් වුන හැටි
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 am

» UBC.N0000 Vs AEL.N0000 - What will be the best
by Trader321 Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:15 am

» EFP TO start again invest in Stocks
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:10 am

» Second reading of budget passed by 119 Votes - Shows this Government is Confident
by Maharaja Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:27 pm

» Fall of stocks - Big Players are behindThis is the time to buy and collect stocks
by mahasona2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 pm

» Government salary hike almost double..
by Uaecoindubai Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:32 pm

» COLOMBO STOCKS 5 1/2 LOW
by soileconomy Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm

» UBC.N0000 ? Expert ideas please ?
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:31 pm

» UBC.N000- keep eye, something is happening
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:22 pm

» How about EAST @ 10/= end of march
by karuna2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:21 pm

» CHOU.N0000
by Shiranleet Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:16 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Wach out for RIL

Wach out for RIL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wach out for RIL on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:22 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
RIL March quarter was a lost.
Watch out for this quarter Very Happy Very Happy

2 watch out for RIL on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:38 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:RIL March quarter was a lost.
Watch out for this quarter Very Happy Very Happy
If you planing to invest on Land and Property go through the summary   


http://ashaphillip.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/FP-Summary-Mar-2018-12-07-2018.pdf

3 Don't wait till the next report to buy on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Chairman’s Message-14.June 2017

Company Performance During the financial year under review, Group recorded a LKR 960 Mn Revenue compared to LKR 269 Mn in previous year. Revenue increase of 257% over the previous year was mainly due to the increase in occupancy levels at PARKLAND to 92% whereas leasing of space commenced only after September 2015 . While a full years revenue from Foodbuzz contributed towards this increase while it was only a partial contribution in previous year due to acquisition falling in late 2nd Quarter.

Accordingly Group Profit before Tax (excluding fair value gains) was Rs.285Mn when compared to Rs. 45Mn in previous year. 

PARKLAND, our flagship project, has been a success from inception, and meets all the necessary features of infrastructure, location and distinction expected of a Grade ‘A’ space as well as design innovations and sustainability features that provide conducive work environments and cost efficiencies for tenants. Our fully owned subsidiary FoodBuzz Private Limited (FBPL) was acquired in October 2015. FBPL manages the Singaporean- owned bakery products franchise BreadTalk. FBPL recorded a net loss of Rs.34.3 million during the year. This loss is mainly due to the fact that the company’s centralised infrastructure is presently substantially underutilised. FBPL was developed to cater upto 16 outlets but has only seven outlets in Sri Lanka to date. However, we have devised a strategic expansion plan scheduled to commence in the next financial year, which, I am confident, will set the foundation for profitability in the future.

4 Re: Wach out for RIL on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:12 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Chairman’s Message-14.June 2017

Company Performance During the financial year under review, Group recorded a LKR 960 Mn Revenue compared to LKR 269 Mn in previous year. Revenue increase of 257% over the previous year was mainly due to the increase in occupancy levels at PARKLAND to 92% whereas leasing of space commenced only after September 2015 . While a full years revenue from Foodbuzz contributed towards this increase while it was only a partial contribution in previous year due to acquisition falling in late 2nd Quarter.

Accordingly Group Profit before Tax (excluding fair value gains) was Rs.285Mn when compared to Rs. 45Mn in previous year. 

PARKLAND, our flagship project, has been a success from inception, and meets all the necessary features of infrastructure, location and distinction expected of a Grade ‘A’ space as well as design innovations and sustainability features that provide conducive work environments and cost efficiencies for tenants. Our fully owned subsidiary FoodBuzz Private Limited (FBPL) was acquired in October 2015. FBPL manages the Singaporean- owned bakery products franchise BreadTalk. FBPL recorded a net loss of Rs.34.3 million during the year. This loss is mainly due to the fact that the company’s centralised infrastructure is presently substantially underutilised. FBPL was developed to cater upto 16 outlets but has only seven outlets in Sri Lanka to date. However, we have devised a strategic expansion plan scheduled to commence in the next financial year, which, I am confident, will set the foundation for profitability in the future.
Not sure dumping or collecting.........
Might be good report on this quartet Shocked Shocked Shocked

5 RIL topped the turnover list on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:07 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
R I L Property PLC (RIL) topped the turnover list with 23% (93.8Mn) contribution to the day’s total turnover. RIL was traded and settled the day at LKR 7.40 on par with its previous closing; about 95% (LKR 88.8Mn) of its turnover was contributed through two off board deals of 12Mn shares negotiated at LKR 7.40

6 Re: Wach out for RIL on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:17 pm

Agape


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Looks like you are a fan of RIL? Is 7\4 a good price to enter?

7 Re: Wach out for RIL on Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:58 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Agape wrote:Looks like you are a fan of RIL? Is 7\4 a good price to enter?
when it comes to trading hard to say, cause market is down most of the time Wink 

But if you go for investment yes,only if you can hold few quarters Idea

2017 performance was very good and only 1st quarter was a lost in 2018. Better wait till 2nd quarter results. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum