Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by DS Wijesinghe Today at 10:58 am

» Govt has failed to set up Export Import(EXIM) Bank as promised in 2015 Nov Budget
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by samaritan Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:35 pm

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:52 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:34 pm

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:30 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:28 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:24 pm

» THE MAN WHO KILLED THE SRI LANKAN STOCKMARKET!
by ruwan326 Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:41 pm

» We Have Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee For Lease and sale (BG/SBLC - Tura
by king12 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:32 am

» ඉන්ධන මිල සූත්‍රය මෙන්න
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:34 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:53 pm

» Dreams of big profits as marijuana becomes legal in Canada
by janith123 Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:07 pm

» $ 1 b from China Development Bank in Sri Lanka today
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:20 am

» US Share Market Crash Seems to Good for Sri Lankan/Asian Share Market and Currencies
by Yahapalanaya Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:59 am

» Banking sector profits seen losing steam ahead of 3Q earnings season
by Yahapalanaya Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:50 am

» Dr. Ali Gulamhusein resigns from People’s Leasing board, amid litigation/floundering listed companies
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:24 am

» Sri Lanka to revoke rogue bikini ban
by ruwan326 Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 am

» ORIENT FINANCE PLC - RATING REVIEW
by ruwan326 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 pm

» EPF needs governance overhaul to invest in Sri Lanka stock market
by janith123 Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:58 pm

» MD behave like ANIMAL
by janith123 Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:48 pm

» Sri Lanka may be one of few countries who takes ridiculous tax
by soileconomy Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:50 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 am

» Stock Broker Companies for sale
by janith123 Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:26 pm

» Fresh push to woo UK investors to SL
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:03 pm

» Central Bank will intervene if rupee moves on speculation – official
by Yahapalanaya Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:18 pm

» FUTURE WINNING STOCKS AT BOTTOM LEVEL
by Yahapalanaya Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:15 pm

» Nimal returns to stock market
by sapumal Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:53 pm

» Stock price decline leaves John Keells (JKH) vulnerable to a takeover by Sri Lanka’s oligarchs
by ruwan326 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:08 am

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:45 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » BPPL going to be a gem

BPPL going to be a gem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BPPL going to be a gem on Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:23 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Eco Spindles, a wholly owned subsidiary of BPPL Holdings Ltd (BPPL) yesterday inaugurated Sri Lanka’s first ever polyester yarn plant at Horana Export Processing Zone with a Rs.800 million investment.


The facility will manufacture polyester yarn from recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottle flakes.




http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/BPPL-opens-Sri-Lanka-s-first-ever-polyester-yarn-factory-152850.html

2 Dividend on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:00 am

ruwan326

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Eco Spindles, a wholly owned subsidiary of BPPL Holdings Ltd (BPPL) yesterday inaugurated Sri Lanka’s first ever polyester yarn plant at Horana Export Processing Zone with a Rs.800 million investment.


The facility will manufacture polyester yarn from recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottle flakes.




http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/BPPL-opens-Sri-Lanka-s-first-ever-polyester-yarn-factory-152850.html
DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT
26 July 2018

Date of Announcement: - 26.July.2018 
Rate of Dividend: - Rs. 0.18 per share /Interim Dividend 
Financial Year: - 2018/2019 
Shareholder Approval: - Not Required 
XD: - 07.Aug.2018 
Payment: - 16.Aug.2018 

3 Re: BPPL going to be a gem on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:37 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Apart from the news some Fundamentals of BPPL:

PE 10.3 whereas sector PE is only 6.9

Net Asset value 7/10

2017  eps 1/20 

Investors take into consideration the market sentiment before investment decisions.

Gems can turnout to be glass stones!

Be careful about unscrupulous promoters.

ruwan326

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:Apart from the news some Fundamentals of BPPL:

PE 10.3 whereas sector PE is only 6.9

Net Asset value 7/10

2017  eps 1/20 

Investors take into consideration the market sentiment before investment decisions.

Gems can turnout to be glass stones!

Be careful about unscrupulous promoters.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t55383-six-rules-to-follow-when-picking-stocks

5 Re: BPPL going to be a gem on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:46 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:Apart from the news some Fundamentals of BPPL:

PE 10.3 whereas sector PE is only 6.9

Net Asset value 7/10

2017  eps 1/20 

Investors take into consideration the market sentiment before investment decisions.

Gems can turnout to be glass stones!

Be careful about unscrupulous promoters.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t55383-six-rules-to-follow-when-picking-stocks
There is something known as investor sentiment, which is dampened & dented and hence in negative territory.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum