Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN BULL RUN
by kalu351 Today at 10:19 am

» බීෆ්න් ගැන මට හිතෙන හැටි
by kalu351 Today at 10:19 am

» Hotel Sector - Trending UP
by ranferdi Today at 9:51 am

» බලගෙනයි . KAPI ..ගන්නේ අද පත්තර කියවන්න 70% අයිතිකාර සමාගම පාඩු ලබන නිසා අයින්වෙනවා මේක පාඩු ලබන ආයතනයක්
by kalu351 Today at 9:32 am

» KAPI - IS DANGEROUS NOW - READ THE ISLAND TODAY
by kalu351 Today at 9:24 am

» Any news from AMF?
by ruwan326 Today at 9:17 am

» stock ownership is usually concentrated among the rich
by ruwan326 Today at 9:15 am

» BFN will run today
by kalu351 Today at 8:06 am

» BFN EGM - FEB - BROKERS SAY FOR SURE PRICE WILL MOVE ABOVE 19-59 PRIVATE PLACEMNT PRICE SLOWELY SLOWELY
by kalu351 Today at 8:04 am

» January dividend history (2010 to 2019)
by ruwan326 Today at 8:01 am

» Chicken Run
by roshan1039 Today at 7:37 am

» KAPI.N Real trend or Pure manipulation ?
by ruwan326 Today at 7:27 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:38 pm

» China Port City awaits
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:56 pm

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:54 pm

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:51 pm

» Performance of the Market
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 5:17 pm

» AAIC HAS BECOME THE BEST...NOW
by hasitha@CSE Yesterday at 3:16 pm

» CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 1:57 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:11 am

» BFN WHY PRIVATE PLACEMENT PRICE IS 19.80
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:05 am

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:48 am

» Don’t care if the markets are going up, down or sideways. Find opportunities to make money.
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:48 am

» Questionnaire on share market investor behaviour..!
by gayani2018 Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:52 am

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:10 pm

» CSE net foreign inflows expected to rise as investors 'Look East'
by kalu351 Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:09 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » CFT Turning

CFT Turning

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CFT Turning on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:20 am

sharemarket

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
CFT will be turning 4.00, I think good to Buy....

2 why we should buy CFT on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:08 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sharemarket wrote:CFT will be turning 4.00, I think good to Buy....
why we should buy @4???????? please enlighten us  Wink

3 Re: CFT Turning on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:03 am

sharemarket

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:CFT will be turning 4.00, I think good to Buy....
why we should buy @4???????? please enlighten us  Wink
NAV about  9, After the bonus 4.00/2 = 2.00
just for trading....

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The minority shareholders of Ceylon & Foreign Trades Plc have filed a case at the Commercial High Court of Colombo for oppression and mismanagement of the company affairs by Director-Executive Chairman Ali Asger Shabbir Gulamhusein in concert with Director Malayandi Jeyapragash, Auditor A.I. Macan Marker and Co. Charted Accountants and secretarial company Adam Corporate Secretarial Ltd. which is owned and controlled by Ali Gulamhusein.
Dr. Shabbir Abbas Gulamhusein was the Executive Chairman of the company Ceylon and Foreign Trades Plc until his sudden demise on 9 June 2017. He was a renowned businessman who had built and owned numerous business enterprises in Sri Lanka. Among other businesses, he had acquired shares of CFT and gradually gained control of the company in the late 1980s. The company has been listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange as a Public Listed Company since 1 January 1979. The company diversified its operations to include spice and desiccated coconut exports and with its continuous success became an asset-rich organisation by acquiring a number of very valuable lands and assets.   
CONT........
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Ceylon-Foreign-Trades-Plc-shareholders-go-to-Court-over-malpractice-153699.html

5 Re: CFT Turning on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:19 pm

sharemarket

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:The minority shareholders of Ceylon & Foreign Trades Plc have filed a case at the Commercial High Court of Colombo for oppression and mismanagement of the company affairs by Director-Executive Chairman Ali Asger Shabbir Gulamhusein in concert with Director Malayandi Jeyapragash, Auditor A.I. Macan Marker and Co. Charted Accountants and secretarial company Adam Corporate Secretarial Ltd. which is owned and controlled by Ali Gulamhusein.
Dr. Shabbir Abbas Gulamhusein was the Executive Chairman of the company Ceylon and Foreign Trades Plc until his sudden demise on 9 June 2017. He was a renowned businessman who had built and owned numerous business enterprises in Sri Lanka. Among other businesses, he had acquired shares of CFT and gradually gained control of the company in the late 1980s. The company has been listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange as a Public Listed Company since 1 January 1979. The company diversified its operations to include spice and desiccated coconut exports and with its continuous success became an asset-rich organisation by acquiring a number of very valuable lands and assets.   
CONT........
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Ceylon-Foreign-Trades-Plc-shareholders-go-to-Court-over-malpractice-153699.html
well planned for collecting

6 Cat jumped out of the sack on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:54 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sharemarket wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:The minority shareholders of Ceylon & Foreign Trades Plc have filed a case at the Commercial High Court of Colombo for oppression and mismanagement of the company affairs by Director-Executive Chairman Ali Asger Shabbir Gulamhusein in concert with Director Malayandi Jeyapragash, Auditor A.I. Macan Marker and Co. Charted Accountants and secretarial company Adam Corporate Secretarial Ltd. which is owned and controlled by Ali Gulamhusein.
Dr. Shabbir Abbas Gulamhusein was the Executive Chairman of the company Ceylon and Foreign Trades Plc until his sudden demise on 9 June 2017. He was a renowned businessman who had built and owned numerous business enterprises in Sri Lanka. Among other businesses, he had acquired shares of CFT and gradually gained control of the company in the late 1980s. The company has been listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange as a Public Listed Company since 1 January 1979. The company diversified its operations to include spice and desiccated coconut exports and with its continuous success became an asset-rich organisation by acquiring a number of very valuable lands and assets.   
CONT........
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Ceylon-Foreign-Trades-Plc-shareholders-go-to-Court-over-malpractice-153699.html
well planned for collecting
All the new forum members can find manipulators/blood suckers/brokers who promote crap shares etc these days here in this forum......... Rolling Eyes So please do your own analysis before you pick a share. Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum