Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Bathbala Balaya...

Bathbala Balaya...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bathbala Balaya... on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:42 am

ranferdi

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
A massage and my reply.. About bathbala balaya...
[05/09 07:14] Ranjith Fernando: Unverified information -
------------------------
The Joint Opposition ( JO) is planning to carry out a huge mass protest called “Janabalaya Kolabata” against the Government targeting Colombo on the 5th September 2018 from 1400 Hrs. They plan to congregate their supporters in the environs of Colombo City. The potential locations are Kiribathgoda on main A1 Colombo / Kandy road, Mount Laveniya on main A 2 Colombo/ Galle road, Nugegoda on main A 4 route, Wattala on main A 3 route. The exact location of the rally is withheld by the party, however, their plan is to get the maximum people into the City and block main routes while marching to City and paralyze the smooth function of the city in order to convince and pressure the Government.
According to information, the potential locations in congregating people are Colombo Fort, Town Hall, Borella, Maradana, Galle road.
--------------------------
Anyone can verify & confirm this?
[05/09 07:14] Ranjith Fernando: Some lame ducks who will do anyrhing for lunch ,liquor and a trip to colombo will be attended for the protests.
By the evening when they are drunk the protest wil be done and over..
In the other hand how a rational citizen can protest against this government specially alongside the previous regime??
Give yourself a minute and compare.. the prices of basic essentials and salaries. And the depth of freedom that we have. Do not fall into hatred racist inclinations .. you will realize that you are in better situation ...
Do you want to go back and start family rule??
Do you want the family to enjoy all the state resources??
Do you want that freedoms are gone you caannot critisize the president or the government ??
Do you want military to engage against public protests ??
Do you want mediamen be killed for writing agaist corruption ??
Do you want that the chief justice s are chased away for giving unbiased openion??
List goes on.. the decision is yours.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

2 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:05 am

samaritan

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Please bring down Arjuna Mahendran the CB robber from S'pore if possible without jabbering.

Why was the FTA signed with S'pore without making a request for extradition of Mahendran??????

Today people have to eat so called 'freedom' when they are hungry!

3 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:01 pm

ranferdi

@samaritan wrote:Please bring down Arjuna Mahendran the CB robber from S'pore if possible without jabbering.

Why was the FTA signed with S'pore without making a request for extradition of Mahendran??????

Two chief executive of Perputual still in arrest.. And action being taken to bring back Mahendran try to understand the fact that no government will be able to remove corruption within one night.. We need to fight.. Appreciate the government is taking our side in the fight..Else you can bring back Marapalanya and keep mouth shut only watching the dirty show..

4 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:59 pm

samaritan

@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:Please bring down Arjuna Mahendran the CB robber from S'pore if possible without jabbering.

Two chief executive of Perputual still in arrest.. And action being taken to bring back Mahendran try to understand the fact that no government will be able to remove corruption within one night.. We need to fight.. Appreciate the government is taking our side in the fight..Else you can bring back Marapalanya and keep mouth shut only watching the dirty show..
Is ending 30 year war is a dirty show???????

There were two major attacks against the minorities under the UNP govt. The first in 1983 against tamils & recently in Kandy against muslims. Aren't these the dirtiest shows Sri Lanka has ever witnessed.

Latest news, adding insult to injury:
SLR drops to a record low against USD Rs163/36.

5 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:26 pm

skyfall

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Samaritan, go & check how fast the Indian rupee is sliding against USD. 
Please explain it to me.

According to you SL Rupee is sliding cos of central bank robbery
So India also have CB robbers?...!!!

You are simply a brain washed baiyya.

6 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:44 pm

samaritan

@skyfall wrote:Samaritan, go & check how fast the Indian rupee is sliding against USD. 
Please explain it to me.

SLR has been sliding all the time. 

Explain to me how the CB scam took place and who is the brains behind it?  You are a brainless baiyya!

7 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:45 pm

ruwan326

Vice President - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:Samaritan, go & check how fast the Indian rupee is sliding against USD. 
Please explain it to me.

Well it is time Samaritan, Very Happy

For last 70 years this is the circle, leave politics ... Don't become a slave like these..........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvx9FmofgWY

8 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:17 pm

skyfall

@samaritan wrote:
Please explain it to me.

Explain to me how the CB scam took place and who is the brains behind it?  You are a brainless baiyya!
Indian rupee also sliding all the time specially last couple of years. Please check before use your tiny brain.

We always have had scams. Don't forget Greek bond scams, Srilankans airlines scams, hedging scams, Mig aircraft scams, Tsunami scams, nothern railway track scams during King's time.

9 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:34 pm

ruwan326

@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
Please explain it to me.

Indian rupee also sliding all the time specially last couple of years. Please check before use your tiny brain.

We always have had scams. Don't forget Greek bond scams, Srilankans airlines scams, hedging scams, Mig aircraft scams, Tsunami scams, nothern railway track scams during King's time.
This might help Very Happy 

https://www.businesstoday.in/videos/news-reel/video-why-is-indian-rupee-falling-against-us-dollar/276539.html?jwsource=cl

10 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:37 am

ranferdi

@ruwan326 wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
Please explain it to me.

This might help Very Happy 

https://www.businesstoday.in/videos/news-reel/video-why-is-indian-rupee-falling-against-us-dollar/276539.html?jwsource=cl

The slaves of madamulna will never open their eyes to see the truth..

11 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 am

samaritan

@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
Please explain it to me.

Who was behind the bond scam and used Mahendran to execute same?????????

India's GDP growth for the last quarter was in excess of 8% as against ours a little over 3%.

Goat shit (SLR) was also drying in hot sun with sesame seed (IR). Sesame seed became oil but goat shit turned out to be what??? So next time compare Somalian currency with ours which would be appropriate.

You claim to have big brains but sadly you are sitting on it b'cos it has been placed in the wrong place. Pinch it occasionally to activate same.

12 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:30 am

ruwan326

@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
Please explain it to me.

Who was behind the bond scam and used Mahendran to execute same?????????

India's GDP growth for the last quarter was in excess of 8% as against ours a little over 3%.

Goat shit (SLR) was also drying in hot sun with sesame seed (IR). Sesame seed became oil but goat shit turned out to be what??? So next time compare Somalian currency with ours which would be appropriate.

You claim to have big brains but sadly you are sitting on it b'cos it has been placed in the wrong place. Pinch it occasionally to activate same.
Dear Smaritin, 
"Sesame seed became oil but goat shit turned out to be what???" When you gain wisdom you will not say this kind of meaningless words Very Happy plants not grow in the thin air ... Sri lankan add cow shit for plants and you can add goat shit too,end of the day you eat shit Wink

This is what happen yesterday and this will repeat over and over till you realize truth about politics and politicians 

Angampora for street crowd; five-star hotels for JO top brass

Thursday, September 6, 2018 - 01:09

Print Edition
Local

Angampora dancers keeping the crowd entertained.
While the vast majority of the protestors left Colombo Fort by 8PM yesterday, a small group remained behind for a Satyagraha on Lotus Road outside the Colombo Hilton.
The rally organisers got Angampora dancers to keep the small crowd entertained during their vigil. There were also skits by men in demon-masks and other activities for the vigil-keepers.
Former President Mahinda Rajapaksa also arrived briefly on the scene, while former Ministers Mahindananda Aluthgamage and Bandula Gunewardane were seen leading the crowd at 9.30 PM.

JO MP Bandula Gunewardane told Daily News that the crowd would remain on the road till about midnight or 1AM. “Today was just the pilot project,” he added.
Meanwhile, the Government alleged that SLPP leaders had booked rooms at several five star hotels in the vicinity including the Hilton Colombo, Taj Colombo and Shangri-La. Deputy Minister Nalin Bandara told a press briefing at the Government Information Department last night that a Suite of the Taj Colombo had been booked, while other sources confirmed that presidential suite had been booked for JO/SLPP MPs.
Namal Rajapaksa was spotted at the Hilton Colombo on Tuesday (4), the night before the janabalaya demonstration, while his brother Yoshitha Rajapaksa was spotted in the Hilton lobby last afternoon, enjoying a beer with businessman Nimal Perera and Gamini Abeyratne, aka, ‘Taxi Abey’ before joining the demonstration.
So stop wasting time for politics and politicians cause you and me ain't in the club    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-o_XCDTyB4

13 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:06 pm

DS Wijesinghe

Manager - Equity Analytics
Ruwan stop wasting your time in this forum trying to protect the image of UNP and it's leadership. That time and effort you put here not worth and it's all over now for you and your party

14 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:17 pm

ruwan326

@DS Wijesinghe wrote:Ruwan stop wasting your time in this forum trying to protect the image of UNP and it's leadership. That time and effort you put here not worth and it's all over now for you and your party
Truth is ugly and hard to take in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But if you do it you well be free from slavery  Wink

For last 15 years I worked abroad and saved enough money to enjoy my life till the death.

I am not a slave to any company/political party/etc

So stop wasting your time and try to make some profit so your son can enjoy a evening @ HILTON or else.......

Your son had to do slavery to maharaja's sons

15 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:57 pm

Ryan Hudson

Ruwan Itll be too late for you and there will be no one left to speak for you

16 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:09 pm

ranferdi

@Ryan Hudson wrote:

The quote is relevant when MR ruled the country... 
Now no one threatened. and the freedom to speech and democracy is given.. But it looks too much for immature lot.

17 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:25 pm

DS Wijesinghe

@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:

The quote is relevant when MR ruled the country... 
Now no one threatened. and the freedom to speech and democracy is given.. But it looks too much for immature lot.
Democracy was given to us by this govt????

Laughing Laughing Laughing
When you were posting anti MR posts before 2015 were you threatened by some one in the govt not to do so? Or are you aware of any other such person who were threatened by the govt for posting anti govt posts in this forum?????

18 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:27 pm

ruwan326

@Ryan Hudson wrote:

Well Ryan, when the death come for you no one can save you(president or x-president),so I do not need any one to speak out for me Wink

19 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:50 pm

DS Wijesinghe

@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:Ruwan stop wasting your time in this forum trying to protect the image of UNP and it's leadership. That time and effort you put here not worth and it's all over now for you and your party

For last 15 years I worked abroad and saved enough money to enjoy my life till the death.

So stop wasting your time and try to make some profit so your son can enjoy a evening @ HILTON or else.......

Hanging out in the lobby of a 5 star with a snack and a tea isn't that expensive. Namal is seen seriously involved with his phone in this photo which is an indication that they have been planning the actual venue to be for the rally. He is not seen enjoying sumptious meals and drinks

I am certainly not a fan of Namal but you have once again you have clearly shown this forum, that you are a political slave to UNP by spreading this type of cheap political mud slinging

20 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:12 pm

ranferdi

@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:

Hanging out in the lobby of a 5 star with a snack and a tea isn't that expensive. Namal is seen seriously involved with his phone in this photo which is an indication that they have been planning the actual venue to be for the rally. He is not seen enjoying sumptious meals and drinks

I am certainly not a fan of Namal but you have once again you have clearly shown this forum, that you are a political slave to UNP by spreading this type of cheap political mud slinging

You implies planning was done and everything happened as planned...

They planned to surround the city and that didn't happen.
They planned to stay overnight and that didn't happen.
People who came to stay overnight had no food, no facilities such as portable toilets..
bringing down some retards who will do anything for drink and lunch is not politics.. that's bribery.. Rajapassas are good at that..

In the other hand king goes from temple to temple preaching political hatred which is also ananthariya papa karama...

21 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:34 pm

DS Wijesinghe

Can you underline the sentence which imply that everything at yesterday's rally went as planned?

22 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:11 pm

samaritan

ruwan &ranferdi, there is always a small number in the crowd who booze and enjoy at these type of rallies which is not something new and that's a standard feature at all UNP May day rallies and other meetings.  
Why is this Govt fearing to hold the PC elections??? 3 PC elections are long over due. The entire world knows that these are being postponed citing various frivolous excuses as the Govt is set to face humiliating defeat if held. Denial of franchise is denial of democracy!

23 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:39 pm

skyfall

Where was the democracy when the king got rid of the chief justice?

24 We don't have real leaders any more on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:19 pm

ruwan326

25 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:32 pm

DS Wijesinghe

@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:

You implies planning was done and everything happened as planned...

They planned to surround the city and that didn't happen.
They planned to stay overnight and that didn't happen.
People who came to stay overnight had no food, no facilities such as portable toilets..
bringing down some retards who will do anything for drink and lunch is not politics.. that's bribery.. Rajapassas are good at that..

In the other hand king goes from temple to temple preaching political hatred which is also ananthariya papa karama...
You are trying to console/pacify  yourself unable to come to terms with the massive anti UNP crowds that came for the demonstration. UNPs defeat at next elections is a foregone conclusion now

UNPs Supreme leader announced today that only in 2030 new leaders will be appointed to the party

We wish the born green, die hard UNP members like you a happy and joyful political journey till 2030!!!

26 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:14 pm

soileconomy

Please explain it to me.

I don't think even Indian Rupee has gone down against again USD , Indian stock market has crashed like Sri Lanka.
This Comparison was done By Mr Eran Wickramarathne becoz he can't justify  devaluation of Rupee by economic terms.

27 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:23 am

skyfall

I don't know what Eran was saying but if you still believe Indian rupee is too strong against USD then there's something called Google. Just search in there.
Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling.

28 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:14 am

ruwan326

@skyfall wrote:I don't know what Eran was saying but if you still believe Indian rupee is too strong against USD then there's something called Google. Just search in there.
Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling.
They must be thinking this is kings county Very Happy
Yup"Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling."

Surprised to see they also love to see market down/crash Mad Mad Mad

Pathetic/narrow minded political slaves been produced for last 70 years.....

29 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:05 am

ranferdi

@ruwan326 wrote:
@skyfall wrote:I don't know what Eran was saying but if you still believe Indian rupee is too strong against USD then there's something called Google. Just search in there.
Yup"Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling."

Yes lot of stubborn slaves who do not really love the country but loves one Family.... They are still hypnotized by the media brain wash of last regime... If 2015 Change didn't happen we will be in Much worst situation than North Korea...

30 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:37 am

samaritan

The Govt should hold at least the PC elections to know whether it was bathbalaya or pukbalaya.

The civil society convener Prof.Sarath Wijesooriya has appealed to field a common candidate once again at the forthcoming Presidential elections.

Why is this fear if the protest march was a total flop as claimed by certain govt quarters????

31 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:07 pm

DS Wijesinghe

@ruwan326 wrote:

Pathetic narrow minded UNP Slave  Laughing Laughing Laughing

32 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:16 pm

ruwan326

@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:

Imagine if these out comes going to be your children Wink
UNP,POhottuwa/SLpf etc does not matter....... All slaves Mad Mad 

I know you love to hear that I am a UNP supporter ,but unfortunately I am not... I quit supporting politics/politicians 5 years ago lol!

33 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:29 pm

DS Wijesinghe

@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
Please explain it to me.

Skyfall since you are taking the Indian Rupee to justify the pathetic performance of Sri Lankan rupee please explain why the state owned Air India continously made losses for the past decade, which is quite similar to Sri Lankan airlines case

With a decade long loss making history Air India is today burdened with a massive debt of ₹48,781 crore as of March 2017, and a massive accumulated losses of ₹46,805 crore

https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/stuck-on-the-tarmac/article24039868.ece

Is it also called a Air India scam and has Indian govt appointed a Presidential commission to investigate?  

Also are all the other countries which invested in failed Greek Bonds are called Greek Bond scam in those countries??? First investigate on the failed Greek bonds without repeating political slogans

34 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:40 pm

DS Wijesinghe

@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@skyfall wrote:I don't know

I know you love to hear that I am a UNP supporter ,but unfortunately I am not... I quit supporting politics/politicians 5 years ago lol!
Most UNPers are today ashamed to admit openly that they are UNPers. You are not the only such person. There are many die hard UNPers like you who hide that true fact. Some say they support JVP and some say they quit supporting UNP 5 or "x" numbers of years ago.

35 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:43 pm

ranferdi

@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:

Most UNPers are today ashamed to admit openly that they are UNPers. You are not the only such person. There are many die hard UNPers like you who hide that true fact. Some say they support JVP and some say they quit supporting UNP 5 or "x" numbers of years ago.

Please stop false allegations and mud slinging. Tell me if the two chief officers of perpetual are not in remand??

Tell me if arrest warrant is not issued for Mahendran??

Tell me if fair trail for the case is not allowed??

Tell me if liberties are not given to discuss explore, distort all the facts relevant to  bond issue??

You have freedom that we didn't have in previous regime... 

12 billion looks mere when we compare with all the loot in previous regime.

You have at least a better government than previous one but it is not the best I accept

36 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:59 pm

DS Wijesinghe

@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:

Please stop false allegations and mud slinging. Tell me if the two chief officers of perpetual are not in remand??

Tell me if liberties are not given to discuss explore, distort all the facts relevant to  bond issue??

You have at least a better government than previous one but it is not the best I accept

You openly admit and directly support the disastrous UNP govt which crippled our economy with poor economic management policies

From the beginning you were posting giving excuses such as instant noodle making and try to cover up the poor performance of your party. 

Are you and your UNP still making Noodles? When will you finish cooking your Noodles? 2019????

UNP DICTATOR LEADERSHIP TO CONTINUE TILL 2030

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/I-have-groomed-a-set-of-new-leaders-to-take-over-the-party-Ranil-155113.html

37 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:23 pm

ruwan326

@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:

We never had a better government for last 70 years..........
As soon as any party comes to power they start making money for them and their club.

You and me ain't in that club and neither our children. That is why I quit from supporting politicians/political parties.

According to Sri lankan law all the CB robbers should be punished and take back the money they stole, not only CB robbery every one who steal government funds/proprieties should be jailed for last 70 years.

38 Re: Bathbala Balaya... on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Ryan Hudson

For Bond Scam Ranil and Ravi need to be in jail, but they are giving ministerial portfolio for Ravi and Sirisena dissolved parliament in 2015 to save ranil from cope report to save ranil, this is called selective justice which should not happen in true democracy, at the moment elections are being postponed like nothing which not democracy, so is there a damn fool to still say now the country is democratic?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]