Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» #PM Crisis#
by Ryan Hudson Today at 9:16 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 7:19 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 7:06 am

» TBs worth Rs.14.2 bn issued to SriLankan in 2012
by ruwan326 Today at 6:42 am

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:22 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:24 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:06 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:05 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 pm

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:59 pm

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

» JKH News & Reports
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:11 pm

» Survey - Individual Investors' Behaviour and Investment Performance
by eroshans Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:49 pm

» USD/MXN Can Face A Bearish Reversal
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:22 pm

» EURUSD breaks major horizontal support
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:18 pm

» EURCHF is headed south
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:14 pm

» EURUSD: the pair is close to the lower boundary of the B-B channel
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 pm

» Parliament dissolved from midnight ????????
by Yahapalanaya Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:24 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » මෛත්‍රීට 120ක බහුතරයක්

මෛත්‍රීට 120ක බහුතරයක්

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
මෛත්‍රීට 120ක බහුතරයක්

මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ අග්‍රාමාත්‍යවරයා, ජනාධිපති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන සමග නිර්මානය කරන ආණ්ඩුවට අනිවාර්යයෙන් බහුතරය හිමිවන බව හිටපු අමාත්‍ය මහින්ද අමරවීර මීට සුළු මොහොතකට පෙර පැවසුවා.
එය 113ක් නොව 120ට එහා ගිය බහුතරයක් වනු ඇති බවටයි ඔහු අනාවරණය කර සිටියේ.

මිටපු අමාත්‍යවරයා මේ බව ප්‍රකාශ කළේ මේවන විට පැවැත්වෙන ජාතික වප් මගුල් උත්සවය අමතමින්.
මෙම උත්සවයට ජනාධිපති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන එක්ව සිටින අතර අග්‍රාමාත්‍ය මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ ද මෙම අවස්ථාවට එක් වීමට නියමිත බවට ද පුවත් ආරංචි මාර්ග සඳහන් කරනවා.

https://colombotribune.com

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

  • Speaker requests President to reconvene Parliament immediately



    Oct 30, 2018 (LBO) – Speaker Karu Jayasuriya today requested President to reconvene the Parliament immediately without delaying it until 16 November as a new cabinet with a prime minister has already been appointed.

    Jayasuriya further says that over 125 parliamentarians representing UNP, TNA, JVP, and SLMC have submitted him a request to protect their privileges as members of Parliament by reconvening the Parliament.
    http://www.lankabusinessonline.com/s...t-immediately/







Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
What goes around comes around, UNP was humiliating the parliament and the opposition by doing following in parliament;

1. Appointing opposition leader from a minority party (TNA has only 16 seats)

2. Appointing chief opposition whip from a minority party and a government ally(JVP; Ranil expressed yesterday that JVP is ally)

3. Not responding to opposition queries in a respectful manner

4. Harassing opposition members through FCID while the major thieves like Ranil, Ravi, Kabeer was not in prison

5. Postponing elections giving various reasons

6. Irresponsible behavior of Ranil

7. Partial speaker of the house

8. Dissolving the parliament to escape from bond scam vote on the eve of the Dew Gunasekera COPE report presentation

9. Appointing minority prime  minister with 42 seats without convening parliament

In addition they undermined the judiciary by appointing CJ by chasing previous CJ on the road

Now they complain about democracy, UNP set the example for this and now they suffer, at least now they realise this and come on right track will be a blessing for the country, but still dont see thats happening

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
“The SLFP and the SLPP will eventually succeed in gaining parliamentary approval for their new administration in mid-November”- The Economist

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:මෛත්‍රීට 120ක බහුතරයක්

මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ අග්‍රාමාත්‍යවරයා, ජනාධිපති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන සමග නිර්මානය කරන ආණ්ඩුවට අනිවාර්යයෙන් බහුතරය හිමිවන බව හිටපු අමාත්‍ය මහින්ද අමරවීර මීට සුළු මොහොතකට පෙර පැවසුවා.
එය 113ක් නොව 120ට එහා ගිය බහුතරයක් වනු ඇති බවටයි ඔහු අනාවරණය කර සිටියේ.

මිටපු අමාත්‍යවරයා මේ බව ප්‍රකාශ කළේ මේවන විට පැවැත්වෙන ජාතික වප් මගුල් උත්සවය අමතමින්.
මෙම උත්සවයට ජනාධිපති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන එක්ව සිටින අතර අග්‍රාමාත්‍ය මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ ද මෙම අවස්ථාවට එක් වීමට නියමිත බවට ද පුවත් ආරංචි මාර්ග සඳහන් කරනවා.

https://colombotribune.com

If so convene the parliament tomorrow.. Why worry...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:මෛත්‍රීට 120ක බහුතරයක්

මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ අග්‍රාමාත්‍යවරයා, ජනාධිපති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන සමග නිර්මානය කරන ආණ්ඩුවට අනිවාර්යයෙන් බහුතරය හිමිවන බව හිටපු අමාත්‍ය මහින්ද අමරවීර මීට සුළු මොහොතකට පෙර පැවසුවා.
එය 113ක් නොව 120ට එහා ගිය බහුතරයක් වනු ඇති බවටයි ඔහු අනාවරණය කර සිටියේ.

මිටපු අමාත්‍යවරයා මේ බව ප්‍රකාශ කළේ මේවන විට පැවැත්වෙන ජාතික වප් මගුල් උත්සවය අමතමින්.
මෙම උත්සවයට ජනාධිපති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන එක්ව සිටින අතර අග්‍රාමාත්‍ය මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ ද මෙම අවස්ථාවට එක් වීමට නියමිත බවට ද පුවත් ආරංචි මාර්ග සඳහන් කරනවා.

https://colombotribune.com

If so convene the parliament tomorrow.. Why worry...

7 Seems like Basil and Gota withdrawing on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:59 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

deli

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
17 year old (A/L student) Recommended me to convince what the central bank should do- pretty good idea actually

          >buy the dollar today at 175
          >sell it at 176 on 12th of January

At least little pressure will develop for the Rupee to appreciate and importing companies can atleast cut their losses!

Government not hiring Qualified people in key state institutions.

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@deli wrote:17 year old (A/L student) Recommended me to convince what the central bank should do- pretty good idea actually

          >buy the dollar today at 175
          >sell it at 176 on 12th of January

At least little pressure will develop for the Rupee to appreciate and importing companies can atleast cut their losses!

Government not hiring Qualified people in key state institutions.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum