Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Reputation???
by Uaecoindubai Today at 7:12 pm

» INVITATION TO FORUM MODERATORS
by Uaecoindubai Today at 7:12 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Today at 6:47 pm

» INVEST ON AAIC, HASU, UAL.... YOU WILL NEVER WORRY......
by wisdom79 Today at 5:56 pm

» Market will test 4700
by nuwanmja Today at 4:16 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by Maharaja Today at 1:05 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by lokka1 Today at 12:55 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Top 10 Imports
by Gajaya Today at 11:16 am

» Top 10 Small Scale Business ideas & Opportunities in Sri Lanka 2019
by Gajaya Today at 11:15 am

» when bank lending rates put down ?
by nuwanmja Today at 11:01 am

» CSE from Dawn of Peace to Rebirth of Terrorism
by soileconomy Today at 7:52 am

» Pakistan’s trade with Sri Lanka comes to a halt
by Teller Today at 3:26 am

» Sri Lanka’s largest pension fund EPF return to Colombo Stocks
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 10:46 pm

» Sri Lanka's EPF enters stock market with blood in the streets
by God Father Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» Sri Lanka caught in the big power conflicts
by God Father Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Hight Profile Selling at EAST
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 4:43 pm

» A Trader’s Guide to FIX Engine
by Brenda John Yesterday at 11:24 am

» Reasons for market to crash
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 10:08 am

» ගෙවුම් ශේෂය, වාහන බලපත් හා ඩොලරයේ මිල
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm

» Terrorism and its Impact on the Sri Lankan Economy
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Talk
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:23 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Help
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

» LOFC IN FOR A BIG RUN
by stockback Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» CSE NOW AND AFTER ELECTION
by Ahcha Sun May 19, 2019 4:40 pm

» Do not be greedy, rely on small profits Guide to the markets
by Asoka Samarakone Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm

» 6 % of EPF funds in stock market
by hammurabi Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat May 18, 2019 12:54 pm

» EPF Enter Stock Market
by visvajith Sat May 18, 2019 12:20 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC) to be takeover by Union bank of india
by Soilconomy Sat May 18, 2019 8:54 am

» SEC yet to publish its 2017 Annual Report
by ChooBoy Sat May 18, 2019 6:01 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by Chanaka303 Fri May 17, 2019 10:20 pm

» 20th MAY IS IT A HOLIDAY FOR CSE?
by Winner123 Fri May 17, 2019 1:33 pm

» East total Hotel deal value US $ 58 Mn there will be another Dividend, Nahil's family is smart
by karuna2 Fri May 17, 2019 6:48 am

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Gihan04 Thu May 16, 2019 11:58 pm

» Sri Lanka's Commercial Bank's deposits surpass landmark Rs 1 Trillion in Q1 2019
by hammurabi Thu May 16, 2019 8:05 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by hammurabi Thu May 16, 2019 7:42 pm

» Maithree pala siresenas next winning chance
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 5:10 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 5:05 pm

» Mahaweli coconut will be listed soon
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 4:57 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Mahendran will be extradited

Mahendran will be extradited

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mahendran will be extradited Empty Mahendran will be extradited on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:15 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Mahendran will be extradited - Minister ,08 November 2018


The new government will take measures to have former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran extradited to Sri Lanka and charged for the Central Bank bond scam, Public Administration, Home Affairs and Justice Minister Susil Premajayantha said yesterday.
Addressing the media at the Prime Minister’s Office he said the new government intends to recur the loss the country suffered due to the Treasury Bond scam.
 “Yes definitely.This is a very simple thing. There are several others who are respondents in this issue and if the evidence recorded at the Bond Commission is to be used in courts, then we must pass the amendments that was brought to parliament, which was delayed, and through that we can make progress,” he said.


When asked if Arjuna Mahendran can be extradited to Sri Lanka, he said that there is provision under the extradition treaty between the two countries to have him extradited. “In the first place former PM Wickremesinghe should have known to keep him in the country and not let him leave, as he is the one who brought him here and appointed him as the Central Bank Governor.
Otherwise, he should have taken the responsibility to bring him back as he vouched for him and had him appointed. He made these mistakes and now we have to face the consequences and resolve it.”

2Mahendran will be extradited Empty Re: Mahendran will be extradited on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:23 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Mahendran will be extradited - Minister ,08 November 2018


The new government will take measures to have former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran extradited to Sri Lanka and charged for the Central Bank bond scam, Public Administration, Home Affairs and Justice Minister Susil Premajayantha said yesterday.
Addressing the media at the Prime Minister’s Office he said the new government intends to recur the loss the country suffered due to the Treasury Bond scam.
 “Yes definitely.This is a very simple thing. There are several others who are respondents in this issue and if the evidence recorded at the Bond Commission is to be used in courts, then we must pass the amendments that was brought to parliament, which was delayed, and through that we can make progress,” he said.

When asked if Arjuna Mahendran can be extradited to Sri Lanka, he said that there is provision under the extradition treaty between the two countries to have him extradited. “In the first place former PM Wickremesinghe should have known to keep him in the country and not let him leave, as he is the one who brought him here and appointed him as the Central Bank Governor.
Otherwise, he should have taken the responsibility to bring him back as he vouched for him and had him appointed. He made these mistakes and now we have to face the consequences and resolve it.”

JOKES.. The one who wasn't able to bring Udayanga weerathunga talks about keeping Arjun Mahendran.

Ranil is a Democrat not Autocrat who works beyond his capacity.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

3Mahendran will be extradited Empty Re: Mahendran will be extradited on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:47 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
MAHENDRAN SHOULD BE EXTRADITED & EXTRACTED OF ALL ILL GOTTEN WEALTH.

4Mahendran will be extradited Empty Re: Mahendran will be extradited on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:27 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:MAHENDRAN SHOULD BE EXTRADITED & EXTRACTED OF ALL ILL GOTTEN WEALTH.

Have you forgotton Udayanga Weerathunga…

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

5Mahendran will be extradited Empty Re: Mahendran will be extradited on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:50 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:MAHENDRAN SHOULD BE EXTRADITED & EXTRACTED OF ALL ILL GOTTEN WEALTH.

Have you forgotton Udayanga Weerathunga…
Don't compare a mountain and molehill.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum