Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Please DON'T SELL IN PANIC, BUY, ONLY A SMALL INCIDENT, IT'S COMPLETELY OVER!!!!!
by hammurabi Today at 12:02 am

» Buy When There's Blood in the Streets
by hammurabi Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» ASPI should down To 4950
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 6:21 pm

» Market will test 4700
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 6:10 pm

» SME M&A opportunity
by Ram13 Yesterday at 3:49 pm

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 12:48 pm

» Central bank Issue
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 12:41 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 11:01 am

» HOTEL INDUSTRY
by Yahapalanaya Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:23 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by dmtmadusanka Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:15 pm

» Commencement of Trading at CSE
by Uaecoindubai Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:58 pm

» Good news from JKH : Will this be the market mover ?
by gjooos Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:06 pm

» whats the purpose of Bomb blasts?
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:11 am

» Best Free forex signals provider
by Uaecoindubai Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:24 pm

» Chairmam of Sanasa arrested over suspicion of misappropriation of funds
by hammurabi Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:36 am

» Sri Lanka Kattadiyalage Wegapitiya tries to manipulate Household Gas prices in Gas market, Wegapitiya lead LAUGFS Gas in a secret Deal to Bankrupt Government's Litro Gas by affecting 1.3 Million Households and 5 million people in the country
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:55 pm

» Economic Health of Sri Lanka
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

» REEF possible run.
by hammurabi Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:50 am

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by glad Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:40 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:35 am

» Would CIC make an upward move in the coming weeks?
by hammurabi Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:39 am

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:17 pm

» Sri Lanka Hilton Hotels Must Investigate or Oust Unfit and Improper - Kashmi App Bankrupted Sanjiv Alles who hides about his Career in Kashmi for Colombo Hilton Hotel Director Profile
by AmalHoole Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:47 pm

» Why ALHP is having a huge demand despite consecutive losses?
by wisdom79 Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:03 am

» TIME TO LOOK AEL
by sanjulanka Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 pm

» HEXP next run up to 120-130
by nishjaya Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

» Cabinet nod for Colombo Stock Exchange to be converted to a company limited by shares
by glad Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:30 am

» Lanka Bell to be acquired by Mobitel - Sources
by soileconomy Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 am

» Sri Lanka Watapota (WAPO) Guardian Capital lose Rs. 10 Mn of Funds because of Kashmi App Closed down, Kashmi Co-Founder Bankrupt Sanjiv Alles now landed on Hilton Colombo Director Board owned by Yahapalana Government
by AmalHoole Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:17 pm

» සුභ අලුත් අවුරුද්දක් වේවා.
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 pm

» I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back?
by hammurabi Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:14 pm

» Highest temperature hike after 128 years in sri lanka
by nimantha80 Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm

» DEBTS FREE AAIC MUST MOVE UP,3.36BN FROFIT, MARCH Q 1.00BN
by wisdom79 Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 am

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:27 pm

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by nimantha80 Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:12 pm

» NDB Leasing Centers open at Gampaha, Negombo
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:17 pm

» I met Karuna Today.
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 pm

» ROYAL CERAMIC (RCL)
by Yahapalanaya Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:11 pm

» Look BPPL company
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:10 am

» PABC.N0000 ? Will come down to Rs. 11 - 12 level?
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:13 pm

» Any news on MBSL.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:56 pm

» New NDB Privilege Banking and Leasing Centres open in Kurunegala
by Soilconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:30 am

» TIME TO WATCH - LOFC - BFN
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 am

» ශ්‍රිලංකාවේ ණය බරතාවය. Sri Lanka's Debt Trap
by soileconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:28 am

» 2019 revised traffic fines
by Uaecoindubai Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:47 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC

DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  Empty DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:08 pm

kalu351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
BFN DEAL 
UBC DEAL
LOFC DEAL 


WILL GO THROUGH IN SPITE OF CURRENT POLITICAL SITUATION SO DONT GET PANIC ..

DEALS WILL GO THROUGH AND BIG FISH ARE COLLECTING FROM PANIC SELLERS

2DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  Empty Re: DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:40 pm

MarketWch

MarketWch
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
how did you know that there is a UBC deal??

3DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  Empty Re: DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC on Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:17 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Cat jumped out of the sack Very Happy

Finally it's all about UBC Wink

BFN->kalu->UBC->marketwch

Feeling awesome in SLEF

No1 forum in Sri lanka with out a ADMIN or he must be dead by now Mad

4DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  Empty Re: DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC on Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:11 am

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
how about LOFC

5DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  Empty Re: DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC on Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:13 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sanjulanka wrote:how about LOFC
If you can hold couple of quarters 100% gain Wink

6DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  Empty Re: DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:28 am

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
හුගක් අය එක එක අය කියන කොටස් ගන්නව මේ වගෙ කොටස් ගැන හුගක් අය බලන්නෙ ටිකක් මිල වැඩිවෙන අවස්තාවෙදි තමයි.හොද ලාභ දෙන සමාගම් වල අපි ආයෝජනය කරන්න බයයි.රුවන් මේක ගැන පොඩි විස්තරයක් දාන්නකො.මට දැනෙන විදියටනම් වසරක් තුල ඉපයුම් ලොකු ගානක් වෙනව වාගෙ පෙන්නෙ.හිමිකම් නිකුතුව රු.4.20 සමාගම විසින්ම ගත්ත වගේම කාර්තුවෙන් කාර්තුවට ලාභය ලොකු ගානකින් වැඩිවෙනව.ඊටීෆ් එකත් කොටස් වෙළදපොළට එන්න හදන වෙලාවෙ භය නැතුව ගන්න පුලුවන් කොටසක් විදියට මටනම් මේක පේන්නෙ. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

7DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  Empty Re: DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:40 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sanjulanka wrote:හුගක් අය එක එක අය කියන කොටස් ගන්නව මේ වගෙ කොටස් ගැන හුගක් අය බලන්නෙ ටිකක් මිල වැඩිවෙන අවස්තාවෙදි තමයි.හොද ලාභ දෙන සමාගම් වල අපි ආයෝජනය කරන්න බයයි.රුවන් මේක ගැන පොඩි විස්තරයක් දාන්නකො.මට දැනෙන විදියටනම් වසරක් තුල ඉපයුම් ලොකු ගානක් වෙනව වාගෙ පෙන්නෙ.හිමිකම් නිකුතුව රු.4.20 සමාගම විසින්ම ගත්ත වගේම කාර්තුවෙන් කාර්තුවට ලාභය ලොකු ගානකින් වැඩිවෙනව.ඊටීෆ් එකත් කොටස් වෙළදපොළට එන්න හදන වෙලාවෙ භය නැතුව ගන්න පුලුවන් කොටසක් විදියට මටනම් මේක පේන්නෙ. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  X12

Q3 result also good Wink
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1073_1542272909006.pdf

8DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  Empty Re: DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC on Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:33 pm

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@sanjulanka wrote:හුගක් අය එක එක අය කියන කොටස් ගන්නව මේ වගෙ කොටස් ගැන හුගක් අය බලන්නෙ ටිකක් මිල වැඩිවෙන අවස්තාවෙදි තමයි.හොද ලාභ දෙන සමාගම් වල අපි ආයෝජනය කරන්න බයයි.රුවන් මේක ගැන පොඩි විස්තරයක් දාන්නකො.මට දැනෙන විදියටනම් වසරක් තුල ඉපයුම් ලොකු ගානක් වෙනව වාගෙ පෙන්නෙ.හිමිකම් නිකුතුව රු.4.20 සමාගම විසින්ම ගත්ත වගේම කාර්තුවෙන් කාර්තුවට ලාභය ලොකු ගානකින් වැඩිවෙනව.ඊටීෆ් එකත් කොටස් වෙළදපොළට එන්න හදන වෙලාවෙ භය නැතුව ගන්න පුලුවන් කොටසක් විදියට මටනම් මේක පේන්නෙ. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  X12

Q3 result also good Wink
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1073_1542272909006.pdf
ස්තුතියි රුවන්.ඔහොම යන්.. pirat pirat  I love you I love you

9DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  Empty Re: DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC on Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:10 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sanjulanka wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@sanjulanka wrote:හුගක් අය එක එක අය කියන කොටස් ගන්නව මේ වගෙ කොටස් ගැන හුගක් අය බලන්නෙ ටිකක් මිල වැඩිවෙන අවස්තාවෙදි තමයි.හොද ලාභ දෙන සමාගම් වල අපි ආයෝජනය කරන්න බයයි.රුවන් මේක ගැන පොඩි විස්තරයක් දාන්නකො.මට දැනෙන විදියටනම් වසරක් තුල ඉපයුම් ලොකු ගානක් වෙනව වාගෙ පෙන්නෙ.හිමිකම් නිකුතුව රු.4.20 සමාගම විසින්ම ගත්ත වගේම කාර්තුවෙන් කාර්තුවට ලාභය ලොකු ගානකින් වැඩිවෙනව.ඊටීෆ් එකත් කොටස් වෙළදපොළට එන්න හදන වෙලාවෙ භය නැතුව ගන්න පුලුවන් කොටසක් විදියට මටනම් මේක පේන්නෙ. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  X12

Q3 result also good Wink
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1073_1542272909006.pdf
ස්තුතියි රුවන්.ඔහොම යන්.. pirat pirat  I love you I love you
තනි ඇහැට ඇන්ඬේනවා  LOFC /EXPO /LDEV  වේලෙනහැටි හැටි දැක්කම හොඳ  QR තියෙද්දී  alien pale pale

10DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  Empty Re: DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC on Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:33 pm

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@sanjulanka wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@sanjulanka wrote:හුගක් අය එක එක අය කියන කොටස් ගන්නව මේ වගෙ කොටස් ගැන හුගක් අය බලන්නෙ ටිකක් මිල වැඩිවෙන අවස්තාවෙදි තමයි.හොද ලාභ දෙන සමාගම් වල අපි ආයෝජනය කරන්න බයයි.රුවන් මේක ගැන පොඩි විස්තරයක් දාන්නකො.මට දැනෙන විදියටනම් වසරක් තුල ඉපයුම් ලොකු ගානක් වෙනව වාගෙ පෙන්නෙ.හිමිකම් නිකුතුව රු.4.20 සමාගම විසින්ම ගත්ත වගේම කාර්තුවෙන් කාර්තුවට ලාභය ලොකු ගානකින් වැඩිවෙනව.ඊටීෆ් එකත් කොටස් වෙළදපොළට එන්න හදන වෙලාවෙ භය නැතුව ගන්න පුලුවන් කොටසක් විදියට මටනම් මේක පේන්නෙ. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
DONT SELL BFN - LOFC -UBC  X12

Q3 result also good Wink
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1073_1542272909006.pdf
ස්තුතියි රුවන්.ඔහොම යන්.. pirat pirat  I love you I love you
තනි ඇහැට ඇන්ඬේනවා  LOFC /EXPO /LDEV  වේලෙනහැටි හැටි දැක්කම හොඳ  QR තියෙද්දී  alien pale pale
හොද රජයක් ආවම මේක හරියයි.එත් කොහොමද එහෙම වෙන්නෙ ඔක්කොම හොරුනෙ. Cool Cool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum