Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Today at 5:17 pm

» AAIC HAS BECOME THE BEST...NOW
by hasitha@CSE Today at 3:16 pm

» BFN EGM - FEB - BROKERS SAY FOR SURE PRICE WILL MOVE ABOVE 19-59 PRIVATE PLACEMNT PRICE SLOWELY SLOWELY
by NP Today at 2:34 pm

» CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE
by roshan1039 Today at 1:57 pm

» Any news from AMF?
by ruwan326 Today at 11:13 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 11:11 am

» BFN WHY PRIVATE PLACEMENT PRICE IS 19.80
by ruwan326 Today at 11:05 am

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Today at 9:48 am

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Today at 8:50 am

» Don’t care if the markets are going up, down or sideways. Find opportunities to make money.
by ruwan326 Today at 8:48 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 12:37 pm

» Questionnaire on share market investor behaviour..!
by gayani2018 Yesterday at 8:52 am

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:10 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by heshan1997 Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:50 pm

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:04 pm

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:02 pm

» Performance of the Market
by ruwan326 Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:57 pm

» CSE net foreign inflows expected to rise as investors 'Look East'
by kalu351 Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:09 pm

» intra day trading
by thu dam Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:51 pm

» January dividend history (2010 to 2019)
by ruwan326 Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:24 am

» BFN කොටස් හිමීයන්ගේ අති විශේශ සභාව පෙරවාරි යේ ..
by kalu351 Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:45 am

» some banking sector valuations, looks under valued?
by arjunaupendra Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:07 am

» Chicken Run
by roshan1039 Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:24 am

» CTCE SHARE TO WATCH
by roshan1039 Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:33 am

» what are the shares to buy for short term ?
by roshan1039 Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:30 am

» Hayleys controlled Amaya, Carbotels set price of Hunas Falls stake at Rs. 696.35 Mn
by Miss-Sangeetha Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:35 pm

» JKH News & Reports
by ruwan326 Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:17 am

» We need a complete analysis on mid term direction of the CSE
by Yahapalanaya Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:16 pm

» How to Choose a Stock
by ruwan326 Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:35 pm

» HOTEL RUN FROM MONDAY
by roshan1039 Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:43 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk »  BFN WHY PRIVATE PLACEMENT PRICE IS 19.80

BFN WHY PRIVATE PLACEMENT PRICE IS 19.80

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BFN WHY PRIVATE PLACEMENT PRICE IS 19.80 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:00 am

kalu351


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
JUST THINK BEFORE YOU SELL BFN 


 
WHY PRIVATE PLACEMENT PRICE IS 19.80
WHY PRICE DROPED TO 14
WHEN WILL BE THE OWNERS BY BACK OFFER WILL BE ANNOUNCED
OWNERS JANA GROUP IS PLANING FOR A BUY BACK OF 8% PUBLIC HELD SHARES AT 19.80 PRICE AFTER THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT AND WHY??
 
14  IS VERY ATTRACTIVE PRICE WHEN THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT IS 19.80 AND WILL ANNOUCE SOON
AS SOON AS PRIVATE PLACENMENT DETAILOS ARE ANNOUNCED PRICE WILL MOVE UP TO 19-20 LEVELS AND THEN WHY ARE WE SELLING AT 14 ? 15 ?

2 Re: BFN WHY PRIVATE PLACEMENT PRICE IS 19.80 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:52 pm

charithaa


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
mcn Kalu, when ll u stop this non sense. are you happy that u put down laks and laks into your trap. now think the people who bought it around 16+ now went to 13.30. WTF. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Are you happy now...  ha..ha..ha...

3 Re: BFN WHY PRIVATE PLACEMENT PRICE IS 19.80 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:30 am

kalu351


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@charithaa wrote:mcn Kalu, when ll u stop this non sense. are you happy that u put down laks and laks into your trap. now think the people who bought it around 16+ now went to 13.30. WTF. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Are you happy now...  ha..ha..ha...
Mr.Charithe ..

You are the one who talks non sense sir 
u may have seen Private placement of 257 900 800 shares will be at 19-80 and this comonay is not a crap like BLUE /PCH AND ETC ..please check the financial reports ..
NAV IS before revaluation of assets is voping 18 ?_ Per share ..Man I am telling all to hold on and not to sell trapping to collecters hands ....

sanjulanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@kalu351 wrote:
@charithaa wrote:mcn Kalu, when ll u stop this non sense. are you happy that u put down laks and laks into your trap. now think the people who bought it around 16+ now went to 13.30. WTF. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Are you happy now...  ha..ha..ha...
Mr.Charithe ..

You are the one who talks non sense sir 
u may have seen Private placement of 257 900 800 shares will be at 19-80 and this comonay is not a crap like BLUE /PCH AND ETC ..please check the financial reports ..
NAV IS before revaluation of assets is voping 18 ?_ Per share ..Man I am telling all to hold on and not to sell trapping to collecters hands ....
kaluwa modaya  farao farao farao

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sanjulanka wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:
@charithaa wrote:mcn Kalu, when ll u stop this non sense. are you happy that u put down laks and laks into your trap. now think the people who bought it around 16+ now went to 13.30. WTF. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Are you happy now...  ha..ha..ha...
Mr.Charithe ..

You are the one who talks non sense sir 
u may have seen Private placement of 257 900 800 shares will be at 19-80 and this comonay is not a crap like BLUE /PCH AND ETC ..please check the financial reports ..
NAV IS before revaluation of assets is voping 18 ?_ Per share ..Man I am telling all to hold on and not to sell trapping to collecters hands ....
kaluwa modaya  farao farao farao
So far 99 traders  Very Happy  buying 11 multiples lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum