Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» UBC TO HIT 24 ??
by sanjulanka Today at 2:05 pm

» AEL.N0000 is the Next AAIC.N0000 -
by Trader321 Today at 12:37 pm

» presidential election very soon ?
by Trader321 Today at 12:36 pm

» World Bank approves USD70Mn to Sri Lanka
by Sstar Today at 11:13 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Sstar Today at 11:09 am

» INSURANCE companies finally falling!
by Sstar Today at 11:04 am

» Sri Lanka shares end little changed; rupee rises
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 6:30 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Diversification of Sri Lankan economy, must to garner more economic benefits
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» ALHP Right issue......!!!!1
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 11:47 am

» UBC.N0000- Donnt miss this
by Trader321 Yesterday at 10:13 am

» Sri lanka tourism income reached 4.4 billion USD 2019
by ranferdi Yesterday at 8:48 am

» BFN - DEAL OVER - TO BE DE LISTED SOON AFTER THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT ඩීල් එක ඉවරයි @ 19-59 - කොටස් වෙළදපලෙනුත් ඉවත් කරගන්නා බවට ආරන්චි
by sanjulanka Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 am

» While waiting for the market to rebound, look for bargains if you can afford the risk. Try to be active at the right time to gain something
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:18 pm

» ඉතා ඉක්මනින් සේවක අර්තසාදක අරමුදල නැවත කොටස් වෙළදපල ට
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am

» Central Bank targeting early return of EPF to stock market
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 am

» Lofc delisting??
by Bdcdman Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:16 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 am

» Today is UBC.N0000 day.
by Trader321 Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:32 am

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by Bdcdman Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 am

» GOLDEN ERA
by ranferdi Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 pm

» CASH RICH REXP
by Yahapalanaya Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:09 pm

» ලාංකීය හෙදියකට ලක්ශ 9 ක් ගෙවන ඇමෙරිකාව
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 pm

» BALA.N potential
by NP Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:30 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by karuna2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:43 am

» රජයේ පඩි දෙගුණයක් වුන හැටි
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 am

» UBC.N0000 Vs AEL.N0000 - What will be the best
by Trader321 Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:15 am

» UBC - Stake up by big invester
by sanjulanka Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:57 am

» EFP TO start again invest in Stocks
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:10 am

» Second reading of budget passed by 119 Votes - Shows this Government is Confident
by Maharaja Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:27 pm

» UBC - What is going on
by mahasona2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:51 pm

» Fall of stocks - Big Players are behindThis is the time to buy and collect stocks
by mahasona2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 pm

» Government salary hike almost double..
by Uaecoindubai Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:32 pm

» COLOMBO STOCKS 5 1/2 LOW
by soileconomy Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm

» UBC.N0000 ? Expert ideas please ?
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:31 pm

» UBC.N000- keep eye, something is happening
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:22 pm

» How about EAST @ 10/= end of march
by karuna2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:21 pm

» CHOU.N0000
by Shiranleet Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:16 am

» Why Access might be over Rs. 2000/ per share valued along with Banks by 2049, due to New Budget Proposals on Joint Venture Construction projects
by Chanaka303 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 am

» HPWR-Unnoticed Gem?
by Chanaka303 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 am

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Gihan04 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:45 am

» DIST.N0000
by Bdcdman Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:13 am

» Sri Lanka largest Foreign Direct Investments realizer and Deal Maker: Union Bank connected Alex Lovell might own and control over US $ 40 billion worth properties by 2025 in Sri Lanka, around over 30% of Sri Lanka's GDP of US $ 120 billion
by JosephMark Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:40 am

» Hpfl and rhtl
by Yahapalanaya Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:58 pm

» Exit out from EAST, Valuations are low. Dont wait till the month end.
by charithaa Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:33 pm

» EAST.N0000 - Huge loss...Donn't get into these traps.
by investo Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:05 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE

CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:57 pm

roshan1039


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

This will start its next run soon.

High dividend on the way

keep eye


41 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:01 pm

mark


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@roshan1039 wrote:
@mark wrote:It was rumoured that buy back offer revised to 2500,
Paying less dividend is  good since it increases NAV. There could be short term shake since less dividends. Wil be good for bargain hunters.

Another thing, many trade volumes had happened over 1700, which means that buy back offer normally would be 1.5X times than the average price traded in previous months.
Thank you Mark, your comment encouraged me to hold and hope it will pay back a decent profit.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

come to EGM and vote to make it happen Smile

42 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:39 pm

roshan1039


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Agape wrote:As I mentioned earlier-All predictions are misguided.Now it appears talking up the share on a baseless Buyback price calculation is the latest gimmik
you hae to understand that stocks are not driven only based on technicals.
There are lot of other things incorporated.

43 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:00 pm

randikagap


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Finally the patience paid off.

44 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:08 am

roshan1039


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:
@roshan1039 wrote:
@mark wrote:It was rumoured that buy back offer revised to 2500,
Paying less dividend is  good since it increases NAV. There could be short term shake since less dividends. Wil be good for bargain hunters.

Another thing, many trade volumes had happened over 1700, which means that buy back offer normally would be 1.5X times than the average price traded in previous months.
Thank you Mark, your comment encouraged me to hold and hope it will pay back a decent profit.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

come to EGM and vote to make it happen Smile
Dear Mark, if they fail to adopt this time what are the other means available for them to delist?

45 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:42 am

EGG


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Hi, can you kindly let me know when the EGM is pls. Thanks

46 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:54 am

dmtmadusanka


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
27/3/2019
9.15 a.m
AIA tower
92. Dharmapala mawatha. Colombo 7

EGM will held after the AGM

47 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:55 am

roshan1039


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@EGG wrote:Hi, can you kindly let me know when the EGM is pls. Thanks

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/1871551764875_372.pdf

48 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:17 pm

EGG


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Thanks Roshan.

49 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:26 pm

mark

mark
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@roshan1039 wrote:
@mark wrote:
@roshan1039 wrote:
@mark wrote:It was rumoured that buy back offer revised to 2500,
Paying less dividend is  good since it increases NAV. There could be short term shake since less dividends. Wil be good for bargain hunters.

Another thing, many trade volumes had happened over 1700, which means that buy back offer normally would be 1.5X times than the average price traded in previous months.
Thank you Mark, your comment encouraged me to hold and hope it will pay back a decent profit.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

come to EGM and vote to make it happen Smile
Dear Mark, if they fail to adopt this time what are the other means available for them to delist?

This time they can, btw come and vote, every vote counts.

50 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:38 pm

EGG


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
This can be a silly question, but just to clarify. Vote will be favouring for the buy back at 2,500/- yeah.

51 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:23 pm

roshan1039


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@EGG wrote:This can be a silly question, but just to clarify. Vote will be favouring for the buy back at 2,500/- yeah.
Yeah, but.they have to have 75% which they failed last time

52 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:14 pm

EGG


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Understood, thanks. In the event if they fail to get 75%, what will happen ? Sorry for asking too many questions due to less knowledge on buy backs. Thanks

53 Re: CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:27 pm

Agape


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
If they fail to get the 75% -One Option maybe to go for a Delisting first-Once the Delisting is done they can then go for a Buyback as a Non Listed Entity-This is possible as the 75% Rule is only applicable for a Listed Entity-HOWEVER I TOO URGE ALL TO VOTE FOR THE BUYBACK

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Similar topics

-

» SUDDEN INTEREST ON CTCE.N?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum