Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» INVEST ON AAIC, HASU, UAL.... YOU WILL NEVER WORRY......
by wisdom79 Today at 7:26 pm

» INVITATION TO FORUM MODERATORS
by Agape Today at 7:25 pm

» Market will test 4700
by nuwanmja Today at 5:46 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by Maharaja Today at 2:35 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by lokka1 Today at 2:25 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Top 10 Imports
by Gajaya Today at 12:46 pm

» Top 10 Small Scale Business ideas & Opportunities in Sri Lanka 2019
by Gajaya Today at 12:45 pm

» when bank lending rates put down ?
by nuwanmja Today at 12:31 pm

» CSE from Dawn of Peace to Rebirth of Terrorism
by soileconomy Today at 9:22 am

» Pakistan’s trade with Sri Lanka comes to a halt
by Teller Today at 4:56 am

» Sri Lanka’s largest pension fund EPF return to Colombo Stocks
by wisdom79 Today at 12:16 am

» Sri Lanka's EPF enters stock market with blood in the streets
by God Father Yesterday at 9:51 pm

» Sri Lanka caught in the big power conflicts
by God Father Yesterday at 9:46 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 9:34 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Hight Profile Selling at EAST
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» A Trader’s Guide to FIX Engine
by Brenda John Yesterday at 12:54 pm

» Reasons for market to crash
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 11:38 am

» ගෙවුම් ශේෂය, වාහන බලපත් හා ඩොලරයේ මිල
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 7:29 pm

» Terrorism and its Impact on the Sri Lankan Economy
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 7:11 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 6:06 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Talk
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 1:53 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Help
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 1:48 pm

» LOFC IN FOR A BIG RUN
by stockback Sun May 19, 2019 6:50 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 6:43 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 6:43 pm

» CSE NOW AND AFTER ELECTION
by Ahcha Sun May 19, 2019 6:10 pm

» Do not be greedy, rely on small profits Guide to the markets
by Asoka Samarakone Sun May 19, 2019 1:41 pm

» 6 % of EPF funds in stock market
by hammurabi Sat May 18, 2019 5:17 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat May 18, 2019 2:24 pm

» EPF Enter Stock Market
by visvajith Sat May 18, 2019 1:50 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC) to be takeover by Union bank of india
by Soilconomy Sat May 18, 2019 10:24 am

» SEC yet to publish its 2017 Annual Report
by ChooBoy Sat May 18, 2019 7:31 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by Chanaka303 Fri May 17, 2019 11:50 pm

» 20th MAY IS IT A HOLIDAY FOR CSE?
by Winner123 Fri May 17, 2019 3:03 pm

» East total Hotel deal value US $ 58 Mn there will be another Dividend, Nahil's family is smart
by karuna2 Fri May 17, 2019 8:18 am

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Gihan04 Fri May 17, 2019 1:28 am

» Sri Lanka's Commercial Bank's deposits surpass landmark Rs 1 Trillion in Q1 2019
by hammurabi Thu May 16, 2019 9:35 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by hammurabi Thu May 16, 2019 9:12 pm

» Maithree pala siresenas next winning chance
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 6:40 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 6:35 pm

» Mahaweli coconut will be listed soon
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 6:27 pm

» BALA can come down to 9/-
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 2:38 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50

GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kalu351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
If you have p[rofits from KAPI its time to sell at 18 levls and get on to BFN @ 14/15 levels 

once again u can get a 4 Rupees per share by FEB mid 

This is my thinking 
Its your money 
think before

2GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 Empty KAPILA PRICE DOWN TO 4/=? on Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:55 pm

Ahcha

Ahcha
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
KAPILA NOW TRADING 18.50 WILL COME DOWN TO 4/= OR 14/=

charithaa


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
kapi.n0000 be cautious while trading tomorrow and day after tomorrow. players had dumped the rally on thursday and friday on last 3 runs.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kalu351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Ahcha wrote:KAPILA NOW TRADING 18.50 WILL COME DOWN TO 4/= OR 14/=
No no KAPI will not go down beyoned 14 levels 
but if you sell KAPI with profits now and buy BFN at 15 ...

In FEB you can sell BFN may be above 18 - so you get 4 per share profies there ..plus your KAPI profits ..

charithaa


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
KAPI.n000  technical chart  RSI oscillator  reached 70 range bound, so can expected a dump. better to take on the profit and enter some other moving counters for trading. BFN.n000 i dont have much trust on it.

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 20190112

kalu351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@NP wrote:GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 20190112
Please explain this

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@kalu351 wrote:
@NP wrote:GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 20190112
Please explain this
I was expecting that BFN to follow the channel it was following for past few months. It worked this time. Those shaded circles were the base of this assumptions. And all the other circles are signals to exit or enter.

kalu351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@NP wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:
@NP wrote:GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 20190112
Please explain this
I was expecting that BFN to follow the channel it was following for past few months. It worked this time. Those shaded circles were the base of this assumptions. And all the other circles are signals to exit or enter.

Sorry not still clear if u can explain a bit further  coz all the news coming is good the private placemnt @ 19-59 and deal talks going on with few chinese banks and soft logic finances - people say ..coz of these things the share can rise above 22 in Feb ..

Does this chart justifys that and if yes how ??

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
hay kalu, are you working at ORIENT? Wondering whether the new ceo manipulates

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hi kalu351...

(SW)

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@kalu351 wrote:
@NP wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:
@NP wrote:GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 20190112
Please explain this
I was expecting that BFN to follow the channel it was following for past few months. It worked this time. Those shaded circles were the base of this assumptions. And all the other circles are signals to exit or enter.

Sorry not still clear if u can explain a bit further  coz all the news coming is good the private placemnt @ 19-59 and deal talks going on with few chinese banks and soft logic finances - people say ..coz of these things the share can rise above 22 in Feb ..

Does this chart justifys that and if yes how ??
I cant say that the chart justify anything about a deal or pvt placement. But looking back at yesterday's agressive buying,i can say a lot of trades are having high expectations  that BFN will run a lot higher.and they are afraid of missing out. Look at the trade volume at 16.80. No wonder if the price come crasing down to 15 level again,when they all start to panic and selll. Very Happy I predict that price will come down. But who knows how many people are waiting to buy BFN even at 20  Razz Razz Razz
GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 Screen14

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 Screen15
In my opinion, Better exit before it is too late.

charithaa


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@kalu351 tell me when BFN will face north, again it back with 16. What ll be the status on Monday?  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@charithaa wrote:@kalu351 tell me when BFN will face north, again it back with 16. What ll be the status on Monday?  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Monday EAST-WEST Wink
Tuesday lets see.

BFN doesn't need this kind or promotion and people already bought @ 11-12 patiently waiting.

කළුවට "අල බහිනකම් හිටියට අලේ තැම්බෙනකන් ඉන්න බැහැ" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@NP wrote:GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 Screen15
In my opinion, Better exit before it is too late.
Where is kalu when bfn is down he is not here when up he is buy buy buy  Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

kalu351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@NP wrote:
@NP wrote:GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 Screen15
In my opinion, Better exit before it is too late.
Where is kalu when bfn is down he is not here when up he is buy buy buy  Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

I was away from the country and came back නැහ සහෝ මම රටේ හිටියේ නැ  එකයි 
මම නම් හිතන්නේ  බහිනකොටයි නිවුස් තියන කොටස් ගන්න ඔනා -නිගින කොට අරන් අත පුච්ච ගන්නේ නැතුව ..මම නම් කියන්නේ සල්ලි තියනවනම් දැන් නියම වෙලාව කියල එකතු කරන්න BFN -UBC -BALA -EAST - LEDV -KHL -KHC -SERV 
අම්බෝ මම කියනවට ම ගන්න එපා මට දැනෙන විදිහට  ගානට ගත්තොතින් ත්ව මාස 1-2 බජට් එකෙන් පස්සේ අපිට හොද කලක් යාවි ...

හෙමින් යන කෝච්චියට සල්ලි ගෙවල ටිකට් අරන් නැග්ගම සැනසිල්ලේ යන්න පුලුවන් 
ණයට නොගෙන  ටික ටික එකතු කරගත්තනම් ...කල්ල මරේ වෙන්න ගොඩාක් කල් යන එකක් නැ -

easthetic


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@kalu351 wrote:
@NP wrote:
@NP wrote:GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 Screen15
In my opinion, Better exit before it is too late.
Where is kalu when bfn is down he is not here when up he is buy buy buy  :cry: :evil:

I was away from the country and came back නැහ සහෝ මම රටේ හිටියේ නැ  එකයි 
මම නම් හිතන්නේ  බහිනකොටයි නිවුස් තියන කොටස් ගන්න ඔනා -නිගින කොට අරන් අත පුච්ච ගන්නේ නැතුව ..මම නම් කියන්නේ සල්ලි තියනවනම් දැන් නියම වෙලාව කියල එකතු කරන්න BFN -UBC -BALA -EAST - LEDV -KHL -KHC -SERV 
අම්බෝ මම කියනවට ම ගන්න එපා මට දැනෙන විදිහට  ගානට ගත්තොතින් ත්ව මාස 1-2 බජට් එකෙන් පස්සේ අපිට හොද කලක් යාවි ...

හෙමින් යන කෝච්චියට සල්ලි ගෙවල ටිකට් අරන් නැග්ගම සැනසිල්ලේ යන්න පුලුවන් 
ණයට නොගෙන  ටික ටික එකතු කරගත්තනම් ...කල්ල මරේ වෙන්න ගොඩාක් කල් යන එකක් නැ -
Internet nethi ratak. :P

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
This is my personal prediction trade at your own risk. BFN is tradable. But dont be greedy.
GOOD DEAL -SELL KAPI @ 18 LEVELS AND BUY BFN @ 14-50 Screen21

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum