Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka Kattadiyalage Wegapitiya tries to manipulate Household Gas prices in Gas market, Wegapitiya lead LAUGFS Gas in a secret Deal to Bankrupt Government's Litro Gas by affecting 1.3 Million Households and 5 million people in the country
by Uaecoindubai Today at 2:55 pm

» 8 Finance companaies to be closed very soon
by Uaecoindubai Today at 2:42 pm

» Economic Health of Sri Lanka
by Uaecoindubai Today at 2:30 pm

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Today at 2:30 pm

» REEF possible run.
by hammurabi Today at 6:50 am

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by glad Yesterday at 10:40 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 8:35 am

» Would CIC make an upward move in the coming weeks?
by hammurabi Yesterday at 12:39 am

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:08 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:17 pm

» SME M&A opportunity
by raheem72@gmail.com Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:21 pm

» Sri Lanka Hilton Hotels Must Investigate or Oust Unfit and Improper - Kashmi App Bankrupted Sanjiv Alles who hides about his Career in Kashmi for Colombo Hilton Hotel Director Profile
by AmalHoole Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:47 pm

» Why ALHP is having a huge demand despite consecutive losses?
by wisdom79 Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:03 am

» TIME TO LOOK AEL
by sanjulanka Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 pm

» HEXP next run up to 120-130
by nishjaya Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:21 pm

» Cabinet nod for Colombo Stock Exchange to be converted to a company limited by shares
by glad Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:30 am

» Lanka Bell to be acquired by Mobitel - Sources
by soileconomy Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 am

» Sri Lanka Watapota (WAPO) Guardian Capital lose Rs. 10 Mn of Funds because of Kashmi App Closed down, Kashmi Co-Founder Bankrupt Sanjiv Alles now landed on Hilton Colombo Director Board owned by Yahapalana Government
by AmalHoole Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:17 pm

» සුභ අලුත් අවුරුද්දක් වේවා.
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 pm

» I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back?
by hammurabi Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:14 pm

» Highest temperature hike after 128 years in sri lanka
by nimantha80 Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm

» DEBTS FREE AAIC MUST MOVE UP,3.36BN FROFIT, MARCH Q 1.00BN
by wisdom79 Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 am

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:27 pm

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by nimantha80 Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:12 pm

» NDB Leasing Centers open at Gampaha, Negombo
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:17 pm

» BFN බොරු සෙලින් දාලා කොහොම හරි 11 වගේ ගානට 500000 එකතු කරගන්න කියලා අර 14 ට ලක්ශයක් සෙලින් දැම්මේ මේ ටේලර් මහත්තයාම තමයි
by dmtmadusanka Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 pm

» I met Karuna Today.
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 pm

» Look APLA its trending to 98LKR
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 pm

» ROYAL CERAMIC (RCL)
by Yahapalanaya Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:11 pm

» Look BPPL company
by Uaecoindubai Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:10 am

» PABC.N0000 ? Will come down to Rs. 11 - 12 level?
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:13 pm

» Any news on MBSL.N0000
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:56 pm

» New NDB Privilege Banking and Leasing Centres open in Kurunegala
by Soilconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:30 am

» TIME TO WATCH - LOFC - BFN
by Uaecoindubai Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 am

» ශ්‍රිලංකාවේ ණය බරතාවය. Sri Lanka's Debt Trap
by soileconomy Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:28 am

» 2019 revised traffic fines
by Uaecoindubai Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:47 pm

» LLUB Surprise
by hammurabi Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:29 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Uaecoindubai Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:11 pm

» Just 2% of investors control 95.7% of the stock market
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:47 am

» Lofc delisting??
by sanjulanka Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:17 am

» watch UBC -LDEV - BALA - LOFC
by karuna2 Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:43 am

» CHECK YOUR SELL ORDERS - BULLS ARE READY
by karuna2 Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:43 am

» REXP***REXP***REXP***REXP
by Uaecoindubai Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:20 pm

» Sena Yaddehige charged with insider dealing by Sri Lanka regulator
by Uaecoindubai Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:36 pm

» SOFT LOGIC TO BUY BFN ?????????
by Uaecoindubai Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:55 pm

» WHERE IS TELLER........market down.......ASI 5700...
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:43 pm

» GRAN VS TELLER
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:41 pm

» Our forum moderator Teller narrowly missed the year 2018 Nobel Prize for economics science to a pair of American economists, William D. Nordhaus and Paul M. Romer
by Uaecoindubai Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:35 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Collect these (An opinion )

Collect these (An opinion )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Collect these (An opinion ) on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:34 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
jins= below 28
Lgl.n = below 18
Bfn= below 15
Ldev = around 4
Mask= below 12.50
Mgt= around 9

2Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:53 pm

kalu351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:jins= below 28
Lgl.n = below 18
Bfn= below 15
Ldev = around 4
Mask= below 12.50
Mgt= around 9
LOFC - BELOW 3/80 
BIL BELOW 2
RAL BELOW 2.5
BALA - BELOW 15
MAL X BELOW -5/40

3Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:55 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Kalu do you hv any news on kapi?? I missed it..

4Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:11 am

kalu351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Kalu do you hv any news on kapi?? I missed it..
Not Really but brokers say not to buy beyond 19 
I have a feeling that it may pass 25 ..
Malayasian investment rumors are there ..But those are not trust worthy as BFN Private placement @ 19.59 so I sold my KAPI and bought BFN @ 16/30 - 16/40 and i will sell them at 19

5Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:27 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Thanks kalu

6Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:48 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Also dont forget greg below 11

7Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:32 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Also dont forget greg below 11
Where is your friend Chinwi?

8Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:33 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Chinwi is in america these days with his new project..

9Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:40 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:jins= below 28
Lgl.n = below 18
Bfn= below 15
Ldev = around 4
Mask= below 12.50
Mgt= around 9
Jins is the possible moon shot.. so if you need quantities , collect till 30..

10Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:29 pm

kalu351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@TARGET wrote:jins= below 28
Lgl.n = below 18
Bfn= below 15
Ldev = around 4
Mask= below 12.50
Mgt= around 9
Jins is the possible moon shot.. so if you need quantities , collect till 30..
 Target and NP any idea about 

BFN මිලයට ගන්න දම්මික පෙරේරා මහතා සාකච්චා පවත්වනවා කියන්නේ ඇත්ත ද ???

11Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:13 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Now we have many Karunas in this forum... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

12Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:28 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
There always a deal rumor in bfn. This DP thing is also a rumour . No one can confirm it. That's why I say buying below 15 is more safer. But if someone bought in these levels, dont sell. If come down below 15, just avg down and wait for it

13Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:20 pm

lahiru28


Stock Trader

One person too many different profiles kalu351,Target,etc.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

14Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:25 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Looks virus coming in differant user names.Admin need anti-virus to clean this rubbish... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

15Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:09 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Looks virus coming in differant user names.Admin need anti-virus to clean this rubbish... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Agree. Specially yahapalana rubbish who still going after ranil and the gang... Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

16Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:24 am

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@kalu351 wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@TARGET wrote:jins= below 28
Lgl.n = below 18
Bfn= below 15
Ldev = around 4
Mask= below 12.50
Mgt= around 9
Jins is the possible moon shot.. so if you need quantities , collect till 30..
 Target and NP any idea about 

BFN මිලයට ගන්න දම්මික පෙරේරා මහතා සාකච්චා පවත්වනවා කියන්නේ ඇත්ත ද ???
I have no information about any deals.sry @kalu351.
I am new to this forum and did not know Ruwan326's everyone who talk about BFN is kalu351 branding. I thought i joined SLEF but this is RBF. So im duck duck duck. reading is enough from now on. No comments or contributions on stocks. May be ill talk about LDEV  Razz  if it pleases you your highness @ruwan326

17Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:57 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Looks virus coming in differant user names.Admin need anti-virus to clean this rubbish... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Agree. Specially yahapalana rubbish who still going after ranil and the gang... Very Happy Laughing Very Happy
That's FAT MARA ANTI VIRUS.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

18Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:52 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Oh yahapalana rubbish guy accepted he is a crap... Very Happy

19Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:28 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Oh yahapalana rubbish guy accepted he is a crap... Very Happy
You are one of cheater like dirty MARA.You always coming in promotion time and cheat innocent new comers.... Mad Mad Mad

20Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:31 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:jins= below 28
Lgl.n = below 18
Bfn= below 15
Ldev = around 4
Mask= below 12.50
Mgt= around 9
Is this your portfolia.....idiot..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

21Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:04 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@NP wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@TARGET wrote:jins= below 28
Lgl.n = below 18
Bfn= below 15
Ldev = around 4
Mask= below 12.50
Mgt= around 9
Jins is the possible moon shot.. so if you need quantities , collect till 30..
 Target and NP any idea about 

BFN මිලයට ගන්න දම්මික පෙරේරා මහතා සාකච්චා පවත්වනවා කියන්නේ ඇත්ත ද ???
I have no information about any deals.sry @kalu351.
I am new to this forum and did not know Ruwan326's everyone who talk about BFN is kalu351 branding. I thought i joined SLEF but this is RBF. So im duck duck duck. reading is enough from now on. No comments or contributions on stocks. May be ill talk about LDEV  Razz  if it pleases you your highness @ruwan326
I am New, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

පරණ profile චාටර් වෙනකොට අළුත් profile වලින් මන් අලුත් කියාගෙන එන බබාලා.
kalu351 ඇතුළු අනිත් profiles  සහ Bartleet එකත්  BFN/KAPI  වලින් පස්සේ promote කරන list එකේ LDEV තියෙනවානේ 

එක එකාට කඩේ යන්නේ නැතුව හැමෝටම වැදගත් වෙන CSE listed කොටස 297 ගැනම මෙතන කතා කරන්න පුළුවන්.

22Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:22 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
This yahapalana idiot is useless like his ranil and butterfly gang.. Never talk about shares.. So I will not waste my time for this useless butterfly  again. Guys we will talk about shares. That's why we are here..

23Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:29 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:This yahapalana idiot is useless like his ranil and butterfly gang.. Never talk about shares.. So I will not waste my time for this useless butterfly  again. Guys we will talk about shares. That's why we are here..
Yes start your promotion and try to sell your useless portfolio to newcomers..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

24Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:42 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@TARGET wrote:This yahapalana idiot is useless like his ranil and butterfly gang.. Never talk about shares.. So I will not waste my time for this useless butterfly  again. Guys we will talk about shares. That's why we are here..
Yes start your promotion and try to sell your useless portfolio to newcomers..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SLEF Forum Status....

We have 21947 registered users
The newest registered user is asklanka

Our users have posted a total of 335371messages in 51539 subjects




with multiple transactions can't reach 5 000 traders in CSE daily ,yet SLEF got 21947 Wink


so asklanka will be the lucky winner today Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

25Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:48 am

karuna2


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
what I see is if some body or party already editted the drama , it will act accordingly 
who ever talked positively or negatively on that
may have least effect when big fish acting the drama

26Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:54 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna2 wrote:what I see is if some body or party already editted the drama , it will act accordingly 
who ever talked positively or negatively on that
may have least effect when big fish acting the drama

How about a combination of Big fish+ SLEF admins+ bunch of forum members or profiles created by manipulators/Admins  Wink

Collect these (An opinion ) Rf14

27Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:04 am

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Okay your highness @ruwan326 i accept your forum rule. You know too much. Amazing. This guy knows my identity more than me. Hikz. Any newcomer is an old profile. May be thats your style ruwan326 don't assume everybody is like you. Sad that i cant prove anything. So you can keep accusing me. Joke ekak wath therenne nathi manda buddikayek da ban. LDEV gana katha karannam qwama ekath eyage paththata aran. Man qwe umbe LDEV promotion ekata support karannam kiyala. May be EXPO. Very Happy anika thamun mage post kiyawala man kade giya hati pennanawa balanna. Thamun kade yanne Chairman ta ne so eka okay ne. Very Happy magei kalugei view wenas kiyala therun ganna open mindset ekak nathi umben stock gana kohe adahas gannada ban newcomersla. Kalu nam niyama wurkayek. Atleast kalu eka pennama karanawa. Eth umba batalu hamak porogaththu wurkayek.charter. Heeniyata gema denne. Samaharawita kalu kiyanne umbe hora profile ekada danne na Very Happy

28Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:20 am

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@NP wrote:Okay your highness @ruwan326 i accept your forum rule. You know too much. Amazing. This guy knows my identity more than me. Hikz. Any newcomer is an old profile. May be thats your style ruwan326 don't assume everybody is like you. Sad that i cant prove anything. So you can keep accusing me. Joke ekak wath therenne nathi manda buddikayek da ban. LDEV gana katha karannam qwama ekath eyage paththata aran. Man qwe umbe LDEV promotion ekata support karannam kiyala. May be EXPO. Very Happy  anika thamun mage post kiyawala man kade giya hati pennanawa balanna. Thamun kade yanne Chairman ta ne so eka okay ne. Very Happy magei kalugei view wenas kiyala therun ganna open mindset ekak nathi umben stock gana kohe adahas gannada ban newcomersla. Kalu nam niyama wurkayek. Atleast kalu eka pennama karanawa. Eth umba batalu hamak porogaththu wurkayek.charter. Heeniyata gema denne. Samaharawita kalu kiyanne umbe hora profile ekada danne na Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face affraid farao farao farao scratch scratch scratch study study study lol! lol! lol!

29Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:31 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
"දී කිරට බළල්ලුත් සාක්කිලු " Very Happy Very Happy

Latest deal BFN & DP

Collect these (An opinion ) Ri10

30Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:46 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@NP wrote:Okay your highness @ruwan326 i accept your forum rule. You know too much. Amazing. This guy knows my identity more than me. Hikz. Any newcomer is an old profile. May be thats your style ruwan326 don't assume everybody is like you. Sad that i cant prove anything. So you can keep accusing me. Joke ekak wath therenne nathi manda buddikayek da ban. LDEV gana katha karannam qwama ekath eyage paththata aran. Man qwe umbe LDEV promotion ekata support karannam kiyala. May be EXPO. Very Happy  anika thamun mage post kiyawala man kade giya hati pennanawa balanna. Thamun kade yanne Chairman ta ne so eka okay ne. Very Happy magei kalugei view wenas kiyala therun ganna open mindset ekak nathi umben stock gana kohe adahas gannada ban newcomersla. Kalu nam niyama wurkayek. Atleast kalu eka pennama karanawa. Eth umba batalu hamak porogaththu wurkayek.charter. Heeniyata gema denne. Samaharawita kalu kiyanne umbe hora profile ekada danne na Very Happy
yako ohomath minissunwa nondi karanna epa ban paw.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

31Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:49 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:jins= below 28
Lgl.n = below 18
Bfn= below 15
Ldev = around 4
Mask= below 12.50
Mgt= around 9
One share is good.Two shares go with plantation sector performance.Other come or go Chicago.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

32Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:38 am

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@TARGET wrote:jins= below 28
Lgl.n = below 18
Bfn= below 15
Ldev = around 4
Mask= below 12.50
Mgt= around 9
One share is good.Two shares go with plantation sector performance.Other come or go Chicago.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Good mgt or lgl Question Question

33Collect these (An opinion ) Empty Re: Collect these (An opinion ) on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:19 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sanjulanka wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@TARGET wrote:jins= below 28
Lgl.n = below 18
Bfn= below 15
Ldev = around 4
Mask= below 12.50
Mgt= around 9
One share is good.Two shares go with plantation sector performance.Other come or go Chicago.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Good mgt or lgl Question Question
My preference is mgt.It started to make good profit.Current exchange rate,probable government support to export oriented companies,etc support my view.P/B 0.57 , PE 7.2 NAV 16 Current price 9.4

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum