Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » Why don't we take REPUTATION in to account when determining the Position

Why don't we take REPUTATION in to account when determining the Position

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RichDad

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Admin,

This is a suggestion.

If we can consider the Reputation level in determining the Position of the members (Equity analytic, Manager etc) I think the Positions will be more credible. It doesn't look good to see Managers with 20 minus Reps.

Thank you

thambi

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
how is the position determined as of now ??

rijayasooriya

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RichDad wrote:Dear Admin,

This is a suggestion.

If we can consider the Reputation level in determining the Position of the members (Equity analytic, Manager etc) I think the Positions will be more credible. It doesn't look good to see Managers with 20 minus Reps.

Thank you
The problem is this reputation system is corrupted.

milanka

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@RichDad wrote:Dear Admin,

This is a suggestion.

If we can consider the Reputation level in determining the Position of the members (Equity analytic, Manager etc) I think the Positions will be more credible. It doesn't look good to see Managers with 20 minus Reps.

Thank you
The problem is this reputation system is corrupted.

Provide more details in support of your claim - corruption.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/u188

rijayasooriya

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@milanka wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@RichDad wrote:Dear Admin,

This is a suggestion.

If we can consider the Reputation level in determining the Position of the members (Equity analytic, Manager etc) I think the Positions will be more credible. It doesn't look good to see Managers with 20 minus Reps.

Thank you
The problem is this reputation system is corrupted.

Provide more details in support of your claim - corruption.
This is according to my personal experience.
Once I got only 4 negative reps.
Then I had an argument with members.
Suddenly I am flourished with negative reps.
But thanks to Quibbit my reputation is +(because of new rule.)
In a post one member has mentioned that I have got net -2 reps.

ISURU

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@RichDad wrote:Dear Admin,

This is a suggestion.

If we can consider the Reputation level in determining the Position of the members (Equity analytic, Manager etc) I think the Positions will be more credible. It doesn't look good to see Managers with 20 minus Reps.

Thank you
Are there any managers with -20 reps. I don't have seen. Smile

nahsuk

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Admin team,
I posted regarding Vallibel One post.I don't know why are u remove it.I ask a question .Without any comment u removed it.I don't think it may harmful to anyone.
I'm very upset about your action.This kind of things not good for your forum future.
we come to learn & share about market.Not come to add reputations,
Twisted Evil

U can remove this post also .But question is still renaming .

Quibit

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nahsuk wrote:Admin team,
I posted regarding Vallibel One post.I don't know why are u remove it.I ask a question .Without any comment u removed it.I don't think it may harmful to anyone.
I'm very upset about your action.This kind of things not good for your forum future.
we come to learn & share about market.Not come to add reputations,
Twisted Evil

U can remove this post also .But question is still renaming .

Please read the forum guidelines below. Capital letters and excessive question marks ????? are not allowed. Also similar topics have beeen merged. Please search for similar posts before creating a new topic. Help questions should be in the help section of the forum. We need to keep the forum clean.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t5700-are-we-following-forum-rules-and-policies

If you follow the above guidelines it is very unlikely that your posts will get affected.

smallville

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@RichDad wrote:Dear Admin,

This is a suggestion.

If we can consider the Reputation level in determining the Position of the members (Equity analytic, Manager etc) I think the Positions will be more credible. It doesn't look good to see Managers with 20 minus Reps.

Thank you
The problem is this reputation system is corrupted.

Boss, reputation system is not corrupted, its ppl who use it for wrong purposses.. We've tested with many sample versions but still ppl wanted to misuse it.. Mods will stay vigilent on this so keep ur eyes open too.. Anything suspisous, ur free to highlight it.

rijayasooriya

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@RichDad wrote:Dear Admin,

This is a suggestion.

If we can consider the Reputation level in determining the Position of the members (Equity analytic, Manager etc) I think the Positions will be more credible. It doesn't look good to see Managers with 20 minus Reps.

Thank you
The problem is this reputation system is corrupted.

Boss, reputation system is not corrupted, its ppl who use it for wrong purposses.. We've tested with many sample versions but still ppl wanted to misuse it.. Mods will stay vigilent on this so keep ur eyes open too.. Anything suspisous, ur free to highlight it.
Hi Mr.Mod,
Ur statement is a proof for my statement-ITS PPL WHO USE IT FOR WRONG PURPOSES-
The other question is Why Quibbit implement that new rule(nagative reps only appear as a red bar)
Anyway I can underatand As a moderator u should defend ur system Isn't it?

smallville

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@smallville wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@RichDad wrote:Dear Admin,

This is a suggestion.

If we can consider the Reputation level in determining the Position of the members (Equity analytic, Manager etc) I think the Positions will be more credible. It doesn't look good to see Managers with 20 minus Reps.

Thank you
The problem is this reputation system is corrupted.

Boss, reputation system is not corrupted, its ppl who use it for wrong purposses.. We've tested with many sample versions but still ppl wanted to misuse it.. Mods will stay vigilent on this so keep ur eyes open too.. Anything suspisous, ur free to highlight it.

Hi Mr.Mod,
Ur statement is a proof for my statement-ITS PPL WHO USE IT FOR WRONG PURPOSES-
The other question is Why Quibbit implement that new rule(nagative reps only appear as a red bar)
Anyway I can underatand As a moderator u should defend ur system Isn't it?

He he.. Defending our system? As I know we're indipendent mods.. Quibi wont pay us for this.. This is community service for us.. So we dont have to defend anything.. its not like our jobs in line Wink
Well.. story of negative reps - its again misuse by bunch of guys who are not matured enuf to understand the truth.. truth may be bittter but nobody should use negative reps in a disagreement over their favourites.. That has happneed alot and finally seniors were disappointed by actions of juniors and stepped away from sharing their thoughts..
We respect Every1 has the right to talk so we never kicked out any1 and only thought of allowing access to all in a fair manner..

As I said, if you're suspicious abt any post, u can report it almost immediately.. You can only advice ppl on how to behave, u can t take them to that stage..

rijayasooriya

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@smallville wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@RichDad wrote:Dear Admin,

This is a suggestion.

If we can consider the Reputation level in determining the Position of the members (Equity analytic, Manager etc) I think the Positions will be more credible. It doesn't look good to see Managers with 20 minus Reps.

Thank you
The problem is this reputation system is corrupted.

Boss, reputation system is not corrupted, its ppl who use it for wrong purposses.. We've tested with many sample versions but still ppl wanted to misuse it.. Mods will stay vigilent on this so keep ur eyes open too.. Anything suspisous, ur free to highlight it.

Hi Mr.Mod,
Ur statement is a proof for my statement-ITS PPL WHO USE IT FOR WRONG PURPOSES-
The other question is Why Quibbit implement that new rule(nagative reps only appear as a red bar)
Anyway I can underatand As a moderator u should defend ur system Isn't it?

He he.. Defending our system? As I know we're indipendent mods.. Quibi wont pay us for this.. This is community service for us.. So we dont have to defend anything.. its not like our jobs in line Wink
Well.. story of negative reps - its again misuse by bunch of guys who are not matured enuf to understand the truth.. truth may be bittter but nobody should use negative reps in a disagreement over their favourites.. That has happneed alot and finally seniors were disappointed by actions of juniors and stepped away from sharing their thoughts..
We respect Every1 has the right to talk so we never kicked out any1 and only thought of allowing access to all in a fair manner..

As I said, if you're suspicious abt any post, u can report it almost immediately.. You can only advice ppl on how to behave, u can t take them to that stage..
That is what I am telling friend.There is no use of reputation system in detemining the rank.
Anyway I am appreciating ur community service. Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum