Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» Tea prices up and up.Plantation shares down and down!
by fortuneteller Today at 8:20 am

» For Miss Sangeetha
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 7:54 pm

» coco.x share
by lakmal87 Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:45 pm

» නොමිළේම ඩොලර් (free $ 5 ) tokens
by cseguide Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:58 pm

» S&P upgrades DFCC Bank’s rating outlook from Negative to Stable
by TraderCSE Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:23 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by Yahapalanaya Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

» Moody’s affirms ratings of three Sri Lankan banks; maintains negative outlook
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:39 pm

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

» Current situation of the Adam group of companies
by anges Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

» People's Leasing Company
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

» SDB - AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

» Beware of banking stocks
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

» CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000)
by Agape Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Lanka Cement
by sureshot Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

» Roshan Egodage's Money Grabbing
by Investor1994 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Gambino7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

» Sri Lanka Exports up 12.9-pct in Sept
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am

» DECEMBER DISCOUNT
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

» LLMP - New Strategic Marketing >>> Boooom
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Why LLUB.N0000 going down ?
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

» LDEV rights
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am

» SAMP Rights Issue
by niru Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » Promotional Activities

Promotional Activities

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Promotional Activities on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Quibit

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hey Guys,
Please avoid using the forum for promotional activities. whether it is stocks, shares, websites or blogs of any sort. Appreciate your help to keep this place clean. Moderators reserve the right to delete or move such post to respective sections. I dont want to lose my job..
Quibi



Last edited by Quibit on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Promotional Activities on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Rocky

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
QB, examples pl.

3 Re: Promotional Activities on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:36 pm

tubal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
There were a couple of posts that were way too enthusiastic about investnow relaunch. While I am happy to see them get back, it's grossly unfair on this site's owners for posters to promote that site through this forum.

Secondly, I am sure you have seen countless posts sayin XXXX is a value gem.

4 Re: Promotional Activities on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
from the start i also request all members to support their post by valid opinions

5 Re: Promotional Activities on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 am

Niggard

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@tubal wrote:There were a couple of posts that were way too enthusiastic about investnow relaunch.

Excuse me, I also sent a msg on relaunching investnow site. It didn't appear in the site, and I got a mail to my box, saying no site links in the title.

I'm not someone who owns that site or befitted from, except the info in that site.
Of course, I owe this site as well for the info & knowledge, but sending such info, AFAIK, not something spam. Since it another info of source data for making decisions. I like to use many sources to confirm info i'm getting coz I got no much knowledge in stock market & trade like many other.

There are many sites that people like us, can make much use of, information itself what we all need. I think, the purpose of this site itself is that.

If u maintain a rule, no stock market related site links, of course we have to go by, but I doubt the ethics of that.

Pls bear with me for telling this, no harm meant for anyone, just my thinking.

Rgts!

6 Re: Promotional Activities on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Rocky

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
i notice that csf is always on the top most of the forum. Is it by design or some member wants to promote?

7 Re: Promotional Activities on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:39 am

smallville

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Niggard wrote:
@tubal wrote:There were a couple of posts that were way too enthusiastic about investnow relaunch.

Excuse me, I also sent a msg on relaunching investnow site. It didn't appear in the site, and I got a mail to my box, saying no site links in the title.

I'm not someone who owns that site or befitted from, except the info in that site.
Of course, I owe this site as well for the info & knowledge, but sending such info, AFAIK, not something spam. Since it another info of source data for making decisions. I like to use many sources to confirm info i'm getting coz I got no much knowledge in stock market & trade like many other.

There are many sites that people like us, can make much use of, information itself what we all need. I think, the purpose of this site itself is that.

If u maintain a rule, no stock market related site links, of course we have to go by, but I doubt the ethics of that.

Pls bear with me for telling this, no harm meant for anyone, just my thinking.

Rgts!

Well.. news sites, financial analysis sites are good examples for something to be put in here.. If you dont quote the source for your post (if its news or an insight provided elsewhere) most probably the post will get deleted for malpractice or moderators will edit it to provide the necessary info it lacks.
What Quibi was talking abt I think advertising other similar sites (i.e. investnow) in here.. which is ethically not a good practice if you ask me..

8 Re: Promotional Activities on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:28 am

Quibit

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hey guys,

No need to get confused. It is very simple.

a) Please do not have Web link or names of another websites as the topic. ( We want to read a "story" and not a "link")

b) Web Link should not be only thing that is in the body of the post (There should be content to a post not mere link with few words)

c) News articles published in official news papers and website (Eg, Sunday Time, FT, New York Times Bloomberg etc) should be published in the "News" section and not in the "Talk" section. Source and author of these articles can be mentioned but only at the end of the post.

You are also free to start genuine discussions relating to any topic published in any other forum or website without giving undue prominence to such site.

Hope this clarifies..

Quibi.

9 Re: Promotional Activities on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Redbulls

avatar
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:Hey guys,

No need to get confused. It is very simple.

a) Please do not have Web link or names of another websites as the topic. ( We want to read a "story" and not a "link")

b) Web Link should not be only thing that is in the body of the post (There should be content to a post not mere link with few words)

c) News articles published in official news papers and website (Eg, Sunday Time, FT, New York Times Bloomberg etc) should be published in the "News" section and not in the "Talk" section. Source and author of these articles can be mentioned but only at the end of the post.

You are also free to start genuine discussions relating to any topic published in any other forum or website without giving undue prominence to such site.

Hope this clarifies..

Quibi.
Thanks.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum