Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » csf rights issue...doubt

csf rights issue...doubt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1csf rights issue...doubt Empty csf rights issue...doubt on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:03 am

bhagi

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
i have few csf shares..and they are r eligible to right issue...now i need to know how to obtain the rights..im hvng account in asia securities....do i have to fill any applications..or will they send me applications..?..can somebody help me in this please...your help will be greatful

2csf rights issue...doubt Empty Re: csf rights issue...doubt on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 pm

seyon

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@bhagi wrote:i have few csf shares..and they are r eligible to right issue...now i need to know how to obtain the rights..im hvng account in asia securities....do i have to fill any applications..or will they send me applications..?..can somebody help me in this please...your help will be greatful

Hi Bhagi

U will be getting the letter of professional allotment, may be tomorrow or Monday, where u can get all the details....

Happy Trading.

3csf rights issue...doubt Empty reply..thanks on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:19 am

bhagi

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
thanks...Smile..
as You said i got the letter yesterday....tc

4csf rights issue...doubt Empty Re: csf rights issue...doubt on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
@bhagi wrote:i have few csf shares..and they are r eligible to right issue...now i need to know how to obtain the rights..im hvng account in asia securities....do i have to fill any applications..or will they send me applications..?..can somebody help me in this please...your help will be greatful

Heard the letter was sent yesterday. Take the letter to your broker . You will need a check or draft for payment. Broker can help you on advice.

5csf rights issue...doubt Empty Re: csf rights issue...doubt on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:26 am

Slstock

Slstock

Heard the letter was sent yesterday. Take the letter to your broker . You will need a check or draft for payment. Broker can help you will the rest.

6csf rights issue...doubt Empty Re: csf rights issue...doubt on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:25 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:

Heard the letter was sent yesterday. Take the letter to your broker . You will need a check or draft for payment. Broker can help you will the rest.
I recieved it yesterday...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum