Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF

VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF Empty VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:17 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Two consecutive days of investor interest saw the share reaching a high of 25/70 with a volume of 2.35 Million shares traded.

EARNINGS GROWTH OF VONE FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS:

2013/2014  EPS  1.38

2014/2015  EPS  2.62

A RECORD EARNINGS GROWTH OF 90%.

The Company is expected to post higher profits based on the improving economic growth & attractive Corporate Fundamentals.

A HIGH DEMAND SHARE IN THE CURRENT BULL MARKET SET TO BREAK RECORDS.
VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF Icon_lolVONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF Icon_lolVONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF Icon_lol GOOD LUCK!

dimuthubasd


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Today c a drop about 60 cents compared to prev close. Is it a temporary drop?. What will be a good price to sell this. Already break the 2nd resistant level. Don't know the next level.

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@dimuthubasd wrote:Today c a drop about 60 cents compared to prev close. Is it a temporary drop?. What will be a good price to sell this. Already break the 2nd resistant level. Don't know the next level.

In my view the drop is temporary as you will have to allow for market correction after a spell of continuous increase of the indices.

Going by the year on year growth in earnings of this diversified holding Company, the share should touch 30/= in the short term.VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF Icon_biggrin

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@dimuthubasd wrote:Today c a drop about 60 cents compared to prev close. Is it a temporary drop?. What will be a good price to sell this. Already break the 2nd resistant level. Don't know the next level.
dividend at least one   30 possible net asset 32 eps 2.6 

worth above 30...tjl net asset 11  eps 2 tjl trade 30 y vone can't

SLFINANCEWATCH

SLFINANCEWATCH
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
What about VFIN Guys ?

piras

piras
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
All VONE subsidiaries are performing. We can see 35 in short term

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@piras wrote:All VONE subsidiaries are performing. We can see 35 in short term
35+++ ..... Very Happy  most of securities collected around @ 25-26 range...need reasonable price adjustment...

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@piras wrote:All VONE subsidiaries are performing. We can see 35 in short term
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad stuck @    26...yyyyyy

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
VONE subsidies RCL(51% holding) and LB Finace(51% holding) exceptional profit for current quater.

Expecting between 700 to 900Million profit(O.7 to 0.9 qarterly EPS or 2.8 to 3.6 anualied EPS)

Dividend anouncement is also due now.


Wink Wink Wink

10VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF Empty Re: VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:59 am

Steve Jansen


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Agree... VONE dividend announcement is round the corner... last year They declared a dividend of 0.40 per share ... This year it should be more based on the Cash in Hand balance as of 31st March 2015. VONE net assets per share is more than
Rs. 30 hence a price of 35+++in the near future is a possibility.

11VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF Empty Re: VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:02 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Steve Jansen wrote:Agree... VONE dividend announcement is round the corner... last year They declared a dividend of 0.40 per share ... This year it should be more based on the Cash in Hand balance as of 31st March 2015. VONE net assets per share is more than
Rs. 30 hence a price of 35+++in the near future is a possibility.
agreed but no one interest that is the problem ..EPS around 3 but still 26 range... Very Happy big investor come and push....

roshana7549


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@Steve Jansen wrote:Agree... VONE dividend announcement is round the corner... last year They declared a dividend of 0.40 per share ... This year it should be more based on the Cash in Hand balance as of 31st March 2015. VONE net assets per share is more than
Rs. 30 hence a price of 35+++in the near future is a possibility.
agreed but no one interest that is the problem ..EPS around 3 but still 26 range... Very Happy big investor come and push....
There is a time for everything, this share will definitely go up in next few months with good results and future prospects... but you will have to be very patient until such time....

If you can remember, CDB share was hanging around Rs 40 for a long time even after good results, when the investor attention was drawn to it, it sky rocketed.....

Patience is the key....

13VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF Empty Re: VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:VONE subsidies RCL(51% holding) and LB Finace(51% holding) exceptional profit for current quater.

Expecting between 700 to 900Million profit(O.7 to 0.9 qarterly EPS or 2.8 to 3.6 anualied EPS)

Dividend anouncement is also due now.


Wink Wink Wink
Here Guys,

Net profit 890Million
Quarterly EPS 0.82
Anualized EPS 3.28

farao farao farao

14VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF Empty Re: VONE - FLAGSHIP OF VALLIBEL GROUP TAKES OFF on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:45 am

raider


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I have a feeling that a huge rights issue is due by SAMP and therefore, VONE may forgo a dividend.

Anyone feeling the same? Or otherwise?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum