Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000)

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty why Galadari is moving Up? on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:37 pm

cmnet123

cmnet123
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I saw a upward trend in GHLL.N0000 last few days.What would you see as the reason?

2GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:26 pm

xhora

xhora
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
return to profitability this year

3GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:22 pm

FIRE123

Manager - Equity Analytics
There is a huge collection by someone it can reach 50 quite soon

4GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 pm

monash

monash
I think some rumor spreading around market. That may be the reason for recent interest and movement of Galadari.. Keep eye on this stock on coming weeks..

I don't think it's because return to profitability.. Anyway nowadays CSE is responding more to rumors rather than profitability. Razz If CSE responding to good performance there are many companies who performed way better in last quarter and year. But those companies unfortunately go down.

5GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:25 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
someone told me that they got coupons for lunch or something.......for two persons......

6GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:40 pm

milanka

milanka
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:someone told me that they got coupons for lunch or something.......for two persons......

Yes , you get it if you are a shareholder at the time of releasing the Annual reports , you get the coupon with the annual report.

I had GHLL shares some time back. Nothing now.

https://forum.srilankaequity.com/u188

7GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:43 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@milanka wrote:
@mark wrote:someone told me that they got coupons for lunch or something.......for two persons......

Yes , you get it if you are a shareholder at the time of releasing the Annual reports , you get the coupon with the annual report.

I had GHLL shares some time back. Nothing now.

no he ddnt told me about annual report,just told me that he got a coupon...
i'll ask from him.

8GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 pm

JennyFunny

speculation..of a GHLL selling of stake to a Dubai based company..which was supposed to be around the Rs40 levels..

Happy Trading

9GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
SanjivFund wrote:speculation..of a GHLL selling of stake to a Dubai based company..which was supposed to be around the Rs40 levels..

Happy Trading

ha ha....... Suspect

10GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:09 pm

JennyFunny

any ideas what will happen on Monday?

11GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Quibit

Quibit
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
This was a transaction that was speculated for a long period of time. Some of the Galadari family members are likely to sell approximately 15-20% of the shares to a company called Unicorn, which is fully owned by government of Dubai. This is mere formalization of a transaction already carried out in Dubai between the Galadari Brothers and Government of Dubai and therefore actual funds are not expected to be transferred between the parties. Transaction is expected to be carried out at a price of Rs 40 per share. This is not a sale of the controlling shareholdings.

As many are aware, Galadari brothers LLC is expected to convert approximately Rs 6bn of debt they have in GHLL to shares. This move is likely to have a signification dilution to the value of the existing shareholders. Therefore existing investors have to be mindful about speculative transactions in relation to GHLL.

12GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:43 am

GJ

someone told me that they got coupons for lunch or something.......for two persons......

absolutely correct

13GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:56 am

Leo_pold

Leo_pold
GHLL had a good entry point around 30 in early May, I think the rally has already begun and now it's like catching a running bus!!

14GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:17 am

JennyFunny

@mark wrote:
SanjivFund wrote:speculation..of a GHLL selling of stake to a Dubai based company..which was supposed to be around the Rs40 levels..

Happy Trading

ha ha....... Suspect

hmmm mark whats funny about this..Sad

15GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 am

GJ

it is good shares

16GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:58 am

JennyFunny

I think the rally has started..might be abit too late..

17GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty GHLL - Strong demand is building on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:39 pm

stockback

GHLL - Strong demand is building around 10.00

that is bridge to next run.

any ideas....

18GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:59 pm

samaritan

GHLL Fundamentals:

EPS (last 04qtrs) 56 cents

01st Qtr 2016 22 cents

02nd Qtr 2016 04 cents

PE 19  MACD below signal line pointing downwards signalling SELL.

that is bridge to next fall.

19GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:30 pm

stockback

@samaritan wrote:GHLL Fundamentals:

01st Qtr 2016 22 cents

02nd Qtr 2016 04 cents

nothing mention about NAVPS - 18.5
GHLL in profit mood.
still room rates are very cheap compare with other hotels. they have opportunity.

these are the business factors looking....

look LFIN,VFIN,CFIN  and P/E why these stocks are not moving. 

think......

20GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) Empty Re: GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC (GHLL.N0000) on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:44 pm

samaritan

@stockback wrote:
@samaritan wrote:GHLL Fundamentals:

01st Qtr 2016 22 cents

02nd Qtr 2016 04 cents

nothing mention about NAVPS - 18.5
GHLL in profit mood.
still room rates are very cheap compare with other hotels. they have opportunity.

these are the business factors looking....

look LFIN,VFIN,CFIN  and P/E why these stocks are not moving. 

think......
If you are looking at NAV to invest then there are better options. For example RHL's NAV is 54/= as against the CMP of 21/=. The cheap room rates will erode profit margins. Let's see the price movements in the coming days. The share is poised to lose grounds for certain.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum