Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!!

AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Empty AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! on Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:22 am

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
All the quarters AAIC has showed the best profit, this quarter also shows it.

Best of Luck!!!!!

2AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Empty Re: AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:39 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
How I guessed is correct.

I believe AAIC must pass above 50++++++ soon.

September report will be very wonderful with a profit over 1.7 billion.

Share price will touch 75++++ by the end of October.

So invest and reap.

Good Luck!!!!

3AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Empty Re: AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! on Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:44 am

wisdom79

wisdom79
According to the information I got, AAIC September 2019 result will be above 2 billion profit.

That means within a few more days AAIC must move up.

They have over 180 branches all over the world and their performances are the best now. 

I think AAIC is the best company to invest now.

They have hospital coverage without Insurance and many other businesses.  

Remember AAIC traded at 50 in January without 2 billion profit. So with 2 billion profit (quarter 1-744m quarter 2- 1208m), so AAIC must be above 50.

There are only 3 million shares and it will move up soon. You better study before investing on AAIC.  Last year growth was 34%. This year they must really pass it. So I am not just boasting.

Good luck to all!!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum