Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash

Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash Empty Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:53 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dont invest Renuka group. they even delay giving annual report for minor SH.
i called Rajaiyah secratory she treat me like garbage and treat me like idiot. i asked a responcible person mail address and she gave me info@renukagroup.com address. this is big humiliation to a SH. this is the culture promoted in RHL. also when i called to legal team they are not at office. they normally come work at 10.00 am and sevratory lady to rajaiyah told me call at that time. this company giving pin padi to employees and this company never goig to make profit. never invest this shit load. i dont care my shares are go to zero. i will reavealing true story to you all. never invest RHL or its subsidirys. i still not received a printed annual report or no one responcible answer my question

2Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash Empty Re: Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash on Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:11 am

Teller

Teller
I presonally know Renuka doesnt treat their employees also professional manner. Most of the employees there look no satisfaction due to no motivation. How ever they are well focused to their business and objectives. As Thili says i agree your concerns of their dividend policies and the way they treat minor share holders are not acceptable at all.

3Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash Empty Re: Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash on Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:21 pm

MarketWch

MarketWch
Glas (PIRAMAL)management is exceptionally great than others,do some research and see...anyone can visit there Factory(Need a group to visit) just by contacting the company HR department 

I have a strong feeling that this will be a future gainer....good luck

4Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash Empty Re: Renuka managemnt Treat SH as Trash on Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Sanju121

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@MarketWch wrote:Glas (PIRAMAL)management is exceptionally great than others,do some research and see...anyone can visit there Factory(Need a group to visit) just by contacting the company HR department 

I have a strong feeling that this will be a future gainer....good luck
Agreed  alien

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum